March Testers!

It was always the month when I didn't notice loads of symptoms, and I was sure that I wouldn't be pregnant, that I actually got my bfps

Fx everything is ok miamama and the ultrasound is good.
I'm so ready for AF to start. CD 36 here. So I know its gotta be so much worse for you armour.

CD54. Going insane. :hissy:

Ugh, I'm so sorry! I can't remember--is this normal for you? I've used Dong Quai and Black Cohosh to bring on AF successfully in the past. You could maybe give that a try to help get things moving.

I have irregular cycles when not on BCP but generally average a period a month. I stopped BCP in December but read it can take 2-3 months for your cycle to regulate but it's been 3 now. :dohh: I've never heard of taking anything to start your cycle!

It took my cycles 3 months to regulate after Bcp. So sorry you're going through that. It's no fun at all. Do you know if you O'd. My SIL is having some really long cycles off of bcp. She thought she had a +opk, but with no AF in sight nearly a month after it seems unlikely. She just started temping to see if she can confirm O the next time.

I always hated having such short cycles. It just meant more bleeding and cramping for me. Now, while TTC, it's awesome. My 22 day cycles are whirlwinds. I seem to be gearing up to O on my usual cd12 (Friday). Fingers crossed! I'd hate to have to go through another three months of regulating again after the MMC.

Your chart still looks good MiaMama. Fingers crossed to you!

Amour you must be so frustrated :( my best friend has had a similar problem since having her implant out. She has PCOS though so things are harder still for her. She has had a couple of rounds of chlomid which helped bring on her period but she's still not ovulating due to the PCOS. Maybe if you see your doctor they might be able to try something to help?

It took my cycles 3 months to regulate after Bcp. So sorry you're going through that. It's no fun at all. Do you know if you O'd. My SIL is having some really long cycles off of bcp. She thought she had a +opk, but with no AF in sight nearly a month after it seems unlikely. She just started temping to see if she can confirm O the next time.

I always hated having such short cycles. It just meant more bleeding and cramping for me. Now, while TTC, it's awesome. My 22 day cycles are whirlwinds. I seem to be gearing up to O on my usual cd12 (Friday). Fingers crossed! I'd hate to have to go through another three months of regulating again after the MMC.

I wish my cycles were shorter! Must be so nice while TTC! I can't remember, are your LPs good?

7 dpo the urge to test is kicking in but I won't, I don't trust my body to not come on early as soon as I test :/

I wish my cycles were shorter! Must be so nice while TTC! I can't remember, are your LPs good?

Eh, they're alright. I typically have 10 day LPs, so just long enough not to worry. They say anything 10+ in terms of LP and 21+ in terms of cycles is within a healthy range. I'm right there on both. It certainly didn't prevent pregnancy before, but I do worry about low progesterone as a cause of my MMC. Ob will test as soon as I'm pg again to see where my level is at.

CD31-16DPO and :bfn: :wacko:
This is killing me...

Argg, that is so confusing and frustrating MiaMama! My LP was three days longer than usual this last cycle and I was going crazy waiting for AF with negative tests. I hope this ends up a BFP for you.

Eh, they're alright. I typically have 10 day LPs, so just long enough not to worry. They say anything 10+ in terms of LP and 21+ in terms of cycles is within a healthy range. I'm right there on both. It certainly didn't prevent pregnancy before, but I do worry about low progesterone as a cause of my MMC. Ob will test as soon as I'm pg again to see where my level is at.

Glad your LPs are long enough--one less thing to worry about!

Today is CD32-17DPO
No sign of AF, my temp increased a bit...
I did not test, not worth it since my FRER was negative yesterday.

My ultrasound is normal except a small fibroid (1.7cm by 1.7cm). Nothing to worry about according to my OB.

Today is CD32-17DPO
No sign of AF, my temp increased a bit...
I did not test, not worth it since my FRER was negative yesterday.

My ultrasound is normal except a small fibroid (1.7cm by 1.7cm). Nothing to worry about according to my OB.

Glad your u/s looked good and there's nothing to worry about. If only they could pick up a little bean in there this early on!

Glad the Ultrasound went good Miamama! Sorry about the BFN/no AF. That is so frustrating. Hopefully you'll know one way or the other soon.

AFM AF finally arrived yesterday on CD37. Not too bad for coming off of BC. So next cycle we're just gonna ntnp and hope my cycle gets closer to normal before I do OPKs again. Kinda feel like I wasted them this cycle because I was at least a week off if I did O. Then next cycle go back to OPKs.

I've ordered a pack of 2 tests. I'm going to try not to use them yet....

I know I just posted this in the other thread but I am so thrilled, I'm shaking! My sister AND my best friend just announced their pregnancies to me within a few weeks. I'm getting TWO new babies in my life this fall! Eeeeeeee

I'd love to join you guys, I'm 6dpo today and going to test on Tuesday at 10dpo.

Have no symptoms at all so far and no particular feeling which way it will go. I feel nervous this cycle, really ready for this now!

Good luck everyone x

I know I just posted this in the other thread but I am so thrilled, I'm shaking! My sister AND my best friend just announced their pregnancies to me within a few weeks. I'm getting TWO new babies in my life this fall! Eeeeeeee

Congrats, babies from sister and best friend are the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->