March Testers!

CD1 for me. Third month TTC. Have been temping and using OPK.

CD1 for me as well. We had three months of clomid, ovidrel and IUI with no success. Waiting to hear back from the doctor on whether or not they will be changing anything up with this next cycle.

Anyone else find all we do is wait. Wait for ovulation, wait to bd at the right time, tww, wait to test wait for bfp and or af.
Endless

Yup I'm literally counting down to o day then it will count down to test day lol

Its all consuming isnt it. I wish i could be more relaxed about it

It is really just a big waiting game. Cycle day 2 today. I thought AF was here on Friday but just spotting. She showed up yesterday full force.

Crossing my fingers for a March BFP for everyone!!

Think i Od yesterday or today. On cd 16 now. If AF doesn't show up, ill be testing march 4th. :)

Ok girls I caved in and brought some ic ovulation tests. I've got 5 left from last cycle so I started last night which was negative am cd 13 today, so it's close. I ovulated cd18 last month....

What time do u find best to test at glong?
I bought ic's flashing smiley faces driving me mad had 5 dayz in a row now. Am just unsure of what timd of day to use cheaper ones

I will test afternoon I think. Don't no when's actually best to do, if my new lot arrive quick I may do a morning and late afternoon to catch it but last month i had 3 days of positives.... Only got 5 left so today and tomorrow will only do one incase they don't arrive quickly I ovulated, or got my first positive on cd18 last month I'm cd13 now.

Joining! CD3 here and testing around March 12. Cycle #2 trying for baby #2.

Hi ladies, can I join you? I got AF on Friday so due to O again on 29th. What's everyones plan this month? I've just ordered some conception vitamins for OH, I am already taking them, and we will use conceive plus lubricant and I think Bd every other day rather than every day. I was exhausted last month!

rose.

I have OPK's and doing BBT. I am just going to BD as much as possible during those 5 fertile days without getting burnt out. We didn't stress about BDing during certain times last month but did 4/5 days of my fertile period and still no sticky bean.

I am buying some more pregnancy tests from Amazon for the TWW because I like to test earlier, like 11-12dpo and not have to buy the expensive ones from the store.

I am glad we're all on the similar cycle. I should O on the 29th too!

I'm on CD 8 today. Bought my opks and will be starting them on Sunday cd 13. Last time I used them I did them around 5 pm and that worked perfect for me. Hopefully my work schedule cooperates to do that again this time.

Hello ladies! I'll be joining you and hopefully testing March 2nd, if I can manage to wait as long as I'm supposed to. I never really manage though. I feel a little out of place with my cycles.. O too late for one months thread and O too early for another. I managed to get my first ever truely positive opk yesterday, finally catching my surge at just the right time. Its negative again now so FX to us all!

Fingers xd weebles.
I cant seem to get a positive this mth ff says i should ovulate today but no smiley face now ewcm
Nothing
Hopefully its just later happening this month
Drive you scatty though

Im cd14 and FF says today, but nothing as yet. Negative test this am and no EWCM dtd last night incase though.

Your same as me glong. Ive zero signs no positive no ewcm
Dtd tonight and hoping for solid smiley tomorrow
Ic i did at 2pm v v faint

Now about to do my pm test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79