March Testers!

Just checking my opk's as this is the third day in a row that they've been positive. I first noticed on Wednesday mid afternoon. It was still positive at lunch time today. I've just rechecked and it is now negative (despite still being pretty strong) so I'm guessing I caught it on the way up and back down again. We dtd Wednesday pm, hoping to do it again tonight as my thinking is that if it's on the way down now I have around 24 hours until O??

Just a quick update!
Im on cd20 today 4dpo. Im DYING to test. Yesterday I had twinges on my right side and im getting really fatigue. I think im gonna test a lil earlier than March 4th

I'm anxious to test too!! I only have one ic left though so hopefully I can hold off on using that because I really don't want to waste cash when a test wouldn't even show positive yet. Even knowing that I can't help myself.

I'm so jealous of you ladies who get to test soon. I'm just getting ready to start my opks the day after tomorrow. I hate the massive waiting game.

wantingagirl - so sorry to hear :( Best of luck for this coming month!

Hi :hi: ladies. Can I join? I'm on CD15 and looks like I'm gearing up to O. I'm using OPK's and just got one that's either positive or just off positive. This is my 3rd cycle since having my mirena IUD out and 2nd cycle actively TTC #2. AF should be due a day or two before my birthday (8/3) so if I can hold off I'd like to try and wait for 6th of March before I test but knowing me I'll probably start around 10 DPO :blush:

Hi ladies!! May I join? I was hoping February would be our month but it wasn't in the cards for us. We are now over a year trying but I have only had my cycle 9 times because I was breast feeding for the other 4 months. We made an appointment with a fertility doc on Wednesday to help us out... Scares me because i hate taking medicine plus how much it might cost. But if I get another squish out of it I'm game! Cd1 here ladies...will test around the 19th.

According to my app im entering my fertile zone. Cant temp becuase of my job there is no time im actually at home or have same time to do it each day:dohh: so trusting an app this month.....next month il use the sticks if no luck this month

BD a few extra days outside the fertile window it's estimating for you just in case. My app is pretty close but it's off by a couple days and that was enough for DH and I to totally miss our chance our first month trying.

Oh ok....well we bd on fri night but we will do it a few times after where it says as well. 😊 my dh wont believe his luck:haha:

First opk today!! Obviously it was negative because I'm only on cd 13 but still fun to pee on something again.

So sorry to all the ladies who didn't catch it last cycle, fingers crossed this month is your month!

First opk today!! Obviously it was negative because I'm only on cd 13 but still fun to pee on something again.

Thats the only way I stop pregnancy testing is to keep peeing on ovulation stick after a positive just to check I don't get another one and to keep my habbit at bay ha ha

CD 9 today and should O on Sunday. Gonna maybe take it a bit easier this time and only BD every other day. Not sure. Interested to try OPKs for the first time in a couple days. :)

I should be ovulating any day now and I doubt I'll be able to wait until AF comes, so I'll most likely start testing around March 6-7, which will probably be 10-11 DPO. Good luck to everyone!

What should opk show after ovulation if poas to satisfy addiction?

Mine lines usually get fainter but if I let them sit long enough I can usually see a ghost of a line. If you're pregnant they can turn positive too but a pregnancy test would also be positive by that time as well if that were the case. Honestly though, I only used them after ovulation when I missed the surge and never got a true positive and that was just to try and figure out when it would've been positive.

I did ine earlier and it was pure white????
What do you think??

Negative as to be expected then, lol. But it's better than wasting a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->