May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

oh thank you thank you thank you daisii....SOMEONE who didnt relax and actually got pg....so it is possible LOL.......

So I was thinking of maybe not charting or doing OPKs this last month on clomid, but then I will wonder when I Oved etc....does anyone think that is a good idea? Had anyone not charted or done opks while on clomid?

TTC- so sorry you got af. that really sucks. Good luck next cycle and if not then the testing.

If I ever start giving advice on how to get pregnant, please ban me from the forum! it p****d me off so much! And in the end I did not"just relax" so that one is definately a load of *@^"

Good luck everyone else.

Haha good to know! There was a girl in TTC last year who turned up in a blaze of panic and spent 2 WHOLE months banging on about being barren and sterile blah blah blah then got knocked up! From coming off the pill to getting pregnant she had one period and omg you could have powered a locomotove off her from all the steam she generated! The relax and get pregnant thing is utter bollocks. And if one more person tells me thats what I need to do (because I am married and have a preschooler everyone assumes we're trying ANYWAY - like it's the law!) then I may well bend their arms and legs into a position that makes it extremely difficult for THEM to relax!

Hi ttc, sorry round 2 wasn't the lucky one for you. For round 3, I would still do the OPK's. If you're going to take the clomid you should make the most of it & time BD correctly. I wouldn't risk poor timing and potentially waste a clomid cycle. We can't stay on this stuff forever, right?! Hoping you get the answers your need from the docs.

I'm on CD14 & waiting to ovulate. I'm doing OPK's during the day & CBFM in the AM. I'd like to BD the night before my peak if I can catch it!

Patience to all the tww-ers.

good point lola

and even better point dragon ....break one arm for me!!!!!

Morning ladies!

Lola, I'm glad to hear that you're seeing some ov signs. I agree that over the course of time, it is possible to become a human OPK! I'm so attuned to it these days, I can't believe I didn't notice ovulation before I was TTC!

PS - yes, people giving you advice, that is always a winner isn't it? Women who are LTTTC are like a bunch of doctors already - it's not like there is anything out there we haven't heard of! And if anyone tells me to relax these days, they are really asking for trouble!

Yes, I find it VERY relaxing being pumped full of IVF drugs and visiting the clinic every two days! It's great! ha ha....

Yomo, yay for your ov signs as well! I had worse pains on clomid too, I think it's pretty universal that one. And worse PMS symptoms too, but fingers crossed you get to dodge that one!

Daisi, thanks for the symptom update! I can understand wanting to pee on multiple sticks, bless you! I hope the next couple of weeks fly by for you, so you can get the scan out of the way and have some peace of mind.

Lady, good to hear that your ov pain has stopped! Maybe you have ovulated a football team like Kel, lol! Sounds like all your bases are definitely covered, so welcome to the 2WW!

Nina, your symptoms sound good - keep us posted!

Faith, anything going on with you yet? I think you must be about 4DPO now right?

TTC, I'm really sorry to hear the witch got you. I have the same comment for you as I did for Lola... people are idiots! You can't stop trying and hope it will happen...if you stop trying you have NO chance! For people in our situation, trying is all we've got. You've got to find the strength to keep fighting, even when you're tired and you're over it. Thinking of you :hugs:

DragonMummy, LOL! I think we are all on the same page on this one!! :rofl:What's happening with you lady, what CD now?

I have a WHOLE day of IVF appointments today. We have a mandatory counselling session, a session with the nurses where they show me how to give myself the injections, and one with the finance guy so we can pay up!:dohh:

Will report back on how it all goes later!

Lots of love and babydust!

thank you mrsja...I could not have said it better!!!!!

faithpatience - anything new??? did you "not" get your AF??? If not, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....I think this could be IT for you!!!
Let us know!!!

AFM - I am 7-8 days post O.....the only thing that I is hapenning is yellow cm in the morning....yesterday and today. I think I hade this some other cycles...but no pain, no twinges, no nothing....Can't wait anymore!!!

Nina, am 5-6dpo i guess..i have no symptoms..am keeping my fingers crossed for u hun..so when r u testing? atleast wait until 12dpo...good luck..

Lady - sounds like you have done all you could to catch that egg. I did read somewhere that charts have ahigher chance of a bfp is bding continued a couple days after estimated O.

well af got me this morning....ugh to another cycle. This will be my last cycle of clomid and then onto some testing and surgery.
So sick of everyone telling me what I should do to get pregnant....Like I havent tried already. Anyway, I know they are only trying to help but if one more person tells me that I just need to stop trying and it will happen....Grrrrrrr....how the hell am I supposed to stop trying...

Sorry to hear about the AF hun..but dont loose hope..ppl will keep telling you to stop trying..but how can we stop trying for it to happen..anyways they can never understand us..but dont worry..u will be blessed with baby soon dear..

Hi everyone again,

Lola, Yomo,Nina I hope u r all goin great...:hugs:

Daisi, I hope the scan will give u some rest..I jus hope that the days flies off quickly..but dont worry everything will be alright..:thumbup:

Kel, we hope u and ur pip(s) are doing great..didnt see any msg from u for a while I guess...:happydance:

Lady, hope u r done with ur Ov and BDs..its very tiring...and welcome to the 2WW..:flower:

Nina, so u just have 2-3 days and then u can test..fingers crossed for u hun..:happydance:

TTC, pls dont loose hope and keep trying..and jus ignore ppl when they start telling u things which u shd do...u jus keep doin what u do...if u feel charts and OPKs helps u I guess u shd continue doing it...theres nothing wrong in being obsessed about TTC coz this is what we want and when we try hard for something we will definitely get it might be it can take a while....but trust me the wait wud be worth hun...good luck to u again..:hugs:

DragonMummy,I hope u shd be 3dpo?? am I right?? keeping fingers crossed for u hun..:cool:

Caz, hope u r done with ur clomid pills...u gotto plan ur timings..I guess u have 3-4 days for ur Ovo right?? Wishing u good luck with ur BDs hun...expecting a BFP from u thign month...:hug:

Mrs JA, good to hear about ur progression about IVF councelling session..u r one more step closer hun...June is jus 2 weeks away now...I hope everything goes well with ur first cycle of IVF..my prayers for u...:wohoo:

About me, am 5-6dpo and no symptoms...looks like Ive already waited for 6 years..:-( days are goin soooooo slowwww....am jus getting impatient and frustrated....:dohh:

If Ive missed anyone here pls forgive me...I wish u good luck..

Hi everyone!! I am back from holiday which was absolutely amazing!! beautiful and VERY hot!! i didnt realize how much the provera i was one this week would effect my sensitivity to sun so i burnt a bit, but i am surviving!! Welcome to all the new people on this thread!! There is so much action in took my a long time to read a weeks worth of catchup :wacko: Glad to see all the ladies joining in:happydance:

So an update on me: I am on CD 33 and have taken four out of the ten provera pills to induce my af. Last cycle it took ten days after provera to get the af so i may have a bit of a wait till then. Then, once my af starts, I start clomid days 5-9. Basically, waiting game still for me:wacko:

Ill try to keep up with everyone now!! Good luck ladies and keep on truckin...

to dais and kel-hope those beans are doing great!

mrs ja-glad to see the ivf is finally starting going:thumbup:

2ww-be patient and positive!!

Waiting to o's- im right there with ya!!

So nice to be back and look forward to lotsa bfps this month :happydance:

Hi Girls

Well i thought i had ovulated early but i guess i was wrong bcoz i woke up in stupid early hours of this morning with realy bad bad cramps on both sides of ovaries and some ewcm so i think today is the day grrrrrrrr maybe i should have used opks after all as now im abit tired of all the bd.
gonna try and bd as soon as dp is up for it as i begining to think he is getting sick and tired of all this TTC saga :cry:

i hope every1 is ok and hopefully ovulated already or r in the 2ww.

mrsja-how you getting on hun?

lola-eny signs of ovulation yet?

sorry girls ive kind of forgotton half the posts ive read :blush:

wish me luck girls i hope i catch those naughty eggs (well i hope dp spermies catch my naughty egg rather lol)

:hugs::kiss:

Lady - sounds like you have done all you could to catch that egg. I did read somewhere that charts have ahigher chance of a bfp is bding continued a couple days after estimated O.

well af got me this morning....ugh to another cycle. This will be my last cycle of clomid and then onto some testing and surgery.
So sick of everyone telling me what I should do to get pregnant....Like I havent tried already. Anyway, I know they are only trying to help but if one more person tells me that I just need to stop trying and it will happen....Grrrrrrr....how the hell am I supposed to stop trying...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:
Morning ladies!

Lola, I'm glad to hear that you're seeing some ov signs. I agree that over the course of time, it is possible to become a human OPK! I'm so attuned to it these days, I can't believe I didn't notice ovulation before I was TTC!

PS - yes, people giving you advice, that is always a winner isn't it? Women who are LTTTC are like a bunch of doctors already - it's not like there is anything out there we haven't heard of! And if anyone tells me to relax these days, they are really asking for trouble!

Yes, I find it VERY relaxing being pumped full of IVF drugs and visiting the clinic every two days! It's great! ha ha....

Yomo, yay for your ov signs as well! I had worse pains on clomid too, I think it's pretty universal that one. And worse PMS symptoms too, but fingers crossed you get to dodge that one!

Daisi, thanks for the symptom update! I can understand wanting to pee on multiple sticks, bless you! I hope the next couple of weeks fly by for you, so you can get the scan out of the way and have some peace of mind.

Lady, good to hear that your ov pain has stopped! Maybe you have ovulated a football team like Kel, lol! Sounds like all your bases are definitely covered, so welcome to the 2WW!

Nina, your symptoms sound good - keep us posted!

Faith, anything going on with you yet? I think you must be about 4DPO now right?

TTC, I'm really sorry to hear the witch got you. I have the same comment for you as I did for Lola... people are idiots! You can't stop trying and hope it will happen...if you stop trying you have NO chance! For people in our situation, trying is all we've got. You've got to find the strength to keep fighting, even when you're tired and you're over it. Thinking of you :hugs:

DragonMummy, LOL! I think we are all on the same page on this one!! :rofl:What's happening with you lady, what CD now?

I have a WHOLE day of IVF appointments today. We have a mandatory counselling session, a session with the nurses where they show me how to give myself the injections, and one with the finance guy so we can pay up!:dohh:

Will report back on how it all goes later!

Lots of love and babydust!

Your right the OV are sooo bad, it's worse than my normal AF pains! But at least I wont miss OV :happydance:

Sorry I missed this post yesterday, I hope the appointments went well x

Hi everyone again,

Lola, Yomo,Nina I hope u r all goin great...:hugs:

Daisi, I hope the scan will give u some rest..I jus hope that the days flies off quickly..but dont worry everything will be alright..:thumbup:

Kel, we hope u and ur pip(s) are doing great..didnt see any msg from u for a while I guess...:happydance:

Lady, hope u r done with ur Ov and BDs..its very tiring...and welcome to the 2WW..:flower:

Nina, so u just have 2-3 days and then u can test..fingers crossed for u hun..:happydance:

TTC, pls dont loose hope and keep trying..and jus ignore ppl when they start telling u things which u shd do...u jus keep doin what u do...if u feel charts and OPKs helps u I guess u shd continue doing it...theres nothing wrong in being obsessed about TTC coz this is what we want and when we try hard for something we will definitely get it might be it can take a while....but trust me the wait wud be worth hun...good luck to u again..:hugs:

DragonMummy,I hope u shd be 3dpo?? am I right?? keeping fingers crossed for u hun..:cool:

Caz, hope u r done with ur clomid pills...u gotto plan ur timings..I guess u have 3-4 days for ur Ovo right?? Wishing u good luck with ur BDs hun...expecting a BFP from u thign month...:hug:

Mrs JA, good to hear about ur progression about IVF councelling session..u r one more step closer hun...June is jus 2 weeks away now...I hope everything goes well with ur first cycle of IVF..my prayers for u...:wohoo:

About me, am 5-6dpo and no symptoms...looks like Ive already waited for 6 years..:-( days are goin soooooo slowwww....am jus getting impatient and frustrated....:dohh:

If Ive missed anyone here pls forgive me...I wish u good luck..

Hi,

I am ok thanks, same as you the wait is killing me, but good things come to those who wait :haha:

Hope you are well x

Morning Ladies,

How is everyone today? The sun is shinning! and it's Frrrriiiiiidddddaaaayyyy lol

xx

It's good to have you back, Sarlar! We'll be waiting patiently with you :)

CD15 here and still High on CBFM. I love my strategy of waiting to BD - way less pressure & hopefully it will increase our chances. I'm off for a weekend away but will try to check in through my phone.

Sprinkling blessings on all of you.

thanks lola, great to be back!!:hugs:

CD 15 wohoo!! hopefully by waiting to bd you have managed to save up loads of super :spermy: !! Enjoy a great weekend away, you deserve it:wine:

Hi there,

faithpatience - you are now about 7dpo, right? are you experience anything??? I didn't until this morning. today I am 7-8 dpo and have very mild cramping, that's about it.

sarlar - welcome back! vacations are always great!!! good luck with your new cycle!

TTC - i hope you catch that eggie this time around. i know how frustrating it can be.

mrsja - good luck with IVF!!! i am soooo happy it's finally here. i had done ivf 2 yrs ago so i know the feeling of poking yourself on daily basis - but the result will be very well worth it!!!!!!!!

ladyblush - get going with bd-ing!!!! call you husband to come home and get busy lady!!!!!!!!!!!

yomo - how many dpo's are you??

lola13 - who knows, maybe your tactic will pay of this month!!! so when that eggie shows up on cbfm - get busy!!!!

AFM - nothing new, today i'm 7 or 8 dpo.....this morning and had very mild cramping and that was it!!! my bbs are bit fuller today, but not much to get excited about. i am thinking about doing hpt soon, but on the other hand maybe not. i don't wanna begin obsessing with it. and to tell you the truth, i really don't think this month is the month....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->