May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Lola, I was actually waiting for my next cycle (last cycle didn't quite go according to plan BD wise)....but from the feeling of things, I think she's here! Best of luck with the IUI, hun! Will be rooting for you during your 2ww!

Sarlar...your symptoms sound :thumbup:. I can't wait for you to test!!!

Ttc.....I wish you all the best in Florida dear! Even if you do have to take a brief break, just think of how much better your chances will be now. Good luck hun!

So sorry about AF, Palmer. I pray third time's the charm for you. Do you know if you ovulated?

Mrs JA....everything sounds great!!! I just have a good feeling for you. When are you having the eggs transfered? Are you having a a blasto (I forget the full name :blush:).

Faithhope....haven't seen you around here in a while. Where are ya?

Thank you! Yes I did ovulate. I do cd 21-22 blood work every month because i dont ovulate on my own, so they want to see how the clomid is doing. doctor said that it was an 18.1 this last time and she thought that this was the month...but on to round 3 :(

Hey ladies!

Palmer- Sorry about af showing up:hugs: Hoping this next cycle is definately the one. Do you have a plan? ie.. preseed/softcups/sperm meets egg plan/opks/etc?? how was your last months progesterone??

Mrs.Ja- I am thrilled for 10 eggies!! :happydance: HOPING 75% fertilize for you!! No onto the fun part... cant wait till they implant those little babies! Glad to hear you are taking advantage of DH- you totally deserve it!! Kick back and relax and let him take good care of you!!:coffee:

Lola- Hoping for a positive opk soon darling!!

Isi- glad af is finally maybe here. Here's to cycle 2!! Now you know what not to do and what to do after that first cycle!!

TTc- So good to hear you being so positive hun!! Great you are already gettting to see the doc monday. That cruise sounds AMAzing and just what the doctor ordered!!

AFM, symptoms pretty much the same. i know 9dpo is way early to test but i am dying here!! so tempted as i have so many tests just sitting in my bathroom waiting for me.....

I use preseed and do the egg meets sperm plan along with the clomid.. my prog was 18.1 last month. Any advice?

Sarlar - any news yet? I saw you actually vomited - that's great :) Symptoms sound as good as they can be at this point.

Jess - Hopefully you're recovering well. Tomorrow's the day! After that you're in a regular tww, right?

I got my peak this morning on CD18, so IUI will happen tomorrow. Very exciting! We BD last night - I was a little worried about missing ovulation on the front end while also making sure DH has a good supply for IUI. Hopefully that will only help.

Good luck, Lola :hugs:

I feel better this morning, and am now GONG HO about this cycle :happydance:. I might not be doing clomid, but I sure as heck intend to arm myself with a full arsenal regardless.....so, SMEP (check), Preseed (check), Grapefruit juice (check), OPKs (check), PMA (check), and faith in God (check, check). So....roll on cycle 20!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Good luck, Lola :hugs:

I feel better this morning, and am now GONG HO about this cycle :happydance:. I might not be doing clomid, but I sure as heck intend to arm myself with a full arsenal regardless.....so, SMEP (check), Preseed (check), Grapefruit juice (check), OPKs (check), PMA (check), and faith in God (check, check). So....roll on cycle 20!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for you! Sounds like you have plenty of amo!!! xx

LOL! I have to think +, or else I'll just be a wailing ttc mess :).

FX for you dearie. 7dpo! I hope you get that :bfp: this cycle!!!

LOL! I have to think +, or else I'll just be a wailing ttc mess :).

FX for you dearie. 7dpo! I hope you get that :bfp: this cycle!!!

That's the way to go! + thoughts!

I am hoping so too honey, I am going onto NTNP if nothing happens this cycle as I am looking for a new job. xx

How were you able to resolve the issue at your workplace, Lyndsey? Did you decide to leave?

How were you able to resolve the issue at your workplace, Lyndsey? Did you decide to leave?

I am afraid I could not sort the issues out with them it was a case of shut up and put up, so I am off. Would be great if I got my BFP this month though that would cheer me up no end as I have been really really down in the dumps for the last 2 weeks. xx

:hugs: Lyndsey!! Things can only get better!!! I'll be praying for a nice big fat :bfp: for you this cycle!!

:hugs: Lyndsey!! Things can only get better!!! I'll be praying for a nice big fat :bfp: for you this cycle!!

Thanks babes, It means alot, I hope you get your 2! I have tried Preseed this month and I love it. Have you tried it prior to this cycle? xx

No, I haven't dear. Bought it last cycle, but never quite got around to it. Looking forward to using it this time :winkwink:. Also hoping we can stick with the SMEP this cycle! When will you be testing dear?

lola and mrs ja- welcome to the 2ww?? good luck with the iui and ivf. so excited for you both!!

is-sounds like you are ready. glad to hear you are going at this cycle with full force!!

afm, no news yet. still same symptoms, just dont know. i would think if i was nauseated from hcg it would show on a pregnancy test? kinda feeling like i will be out soon. just more waiting. is sure love the 2ww!!

Thanks Sarlar....I can't wait to get to the 2ww :thumbup:. Your symptoms are definitely very promising, but I'd wait a bit more before testing though. Good luck hun!

lola - great news!!!!!! G/L with the IUI!

Mrsja - have you done the transfer yet? Let us know how you are!

palmer & Isi -fxed for you this cycle!

yomo - sorry you couldnt get it all sorted, maybe it is best you wont have to work for such knuckleheads!

sarlar - dont get discouraged it is the progesterone increasing that makes you sick...not really the hcg...so while your prog might be increasing your hcg might be lagging behind a bit. You are still in the running!

afm - I feel like I am getting sick, sore throat....well I hope this comes and goes quickly as I am supposed to be having surgery next week...UGH

No, I haven't dear. Bought it last cycle, but never quite got around to it. Looking forward to using it this time :winkwink:. Also hoping we can stick with the SMEP this cycle! When will you be testing dear?

I am going to test at 10DPO xx

yomo - sorry you couldnt get it all sorted, maybe it is best you wont have to work for such knuckleheads!

sarlar - dont get discouraged it is the progesterone increasing that makes you sick...not really the hcg...so while your prog might be increasing your hcg might be lagging behind a bit. You are still in the running!

afm - I feel like I am getting sick, sore throat....well I hope this comes and goes quickly as I am supposed to be having surgery next week...UGH

Ha ha that made me laugh!, I have a nice suprise for them hun don't you worry what goes around comes around it's just a shame that he prob won't lose as much sleep over it than I have but it will make me feel betta xx

Hope you are feeling better soon babes, you have got to be fighting fit for that surgery xx

i officially hate the tww!!! the first half wasnt bad but now i am crawling out of my skin!! hopefully i get some sort of news soon!!

hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"