May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Morning!!

Just quickly checking in - not tested yet! Will see how today goes and might pick one up for the morning :)

Kel xx

Hello girls!

Isi, I am with you 100% on the testing thing. I hate testing! I have a pathological fear of it these days, I get all worked up!
Let's just hope the witch stays away for you honey, my fingers are crossed.

Kel, likewise for you! Do you think you'll do a test today or wait it out a little longer? How are the symptoms going?

Sarlar, I think you'll be fine going up to altitude. Early pregnancies are very resilient providing they're viable, which hopefully is the case with you!

Caz and TTC sending love xxx:hugs:

Kel - Patiently awaiting some good news! Let us know.

Sarlar & Isi - Waiting on good news from you two as well. Everything crossed for you.

Jess - Can't wait for you to start your next IVF. Looking forward to moving on with you :)

All is well here. Other than no AF, I wouldn't otherwise know I'm pregnant - zero symptoms. I have my first doctor's appt tomorrow. It's really early for a scan but I think she'll do one just to take a look. Exciting!!

:hi: girls sending love to you all kel fx for you hun xxxxxxx

Hi ladies -

Thank you so much Mrs Ja and Isi...I am booked for 10:30 am EST tomorrow.....I go in at 8:30 am. I am soooo nervous but realize this needs to be done! I will be back on as soon as I can to update you all. I soooo appreciate your support it means so much to me!

Dizz - I have my fxed for you hun, I really hope you get your BFP while I am MIA.

TTC - good luck! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning.

ttc-good luck tomorrow!! soon you will be a baby makin machine!!

kel-dying to hear some news girlie!! FX:)

afm, just waiting, yay! lotsa cramps ugh.

TTC, I'm thinking of you honey! Wishing you all the best for a successful procedure today and a speedy recovery. Check in with us when you can. :hugs::hugs:

Sarlar, Isi and Kel may your 2WW's end quickly and with the right outcome!

Lola, how exciting that you might get to have a scan tomorrow!! Have you done a blood test to check your beta yet? If so, let us know what you got :)
Glad to hear you're pretty much symptom free as well - that's gotta be a good thing!

No news from me. Just enjoying the time off and really busy with work. Which is good, seeing as how I did NO work during the IVF cycle - lol! Waaaay too distracted.

Lots of love girls xxxxx

Morning all!

Kel - We are also looking forward to a BFP for you next week! That would be fantastic.

Jess - Glad to hear you're chilling out & enjoying a few vices. I would be more effective to rub coffee drinking in my face vs wine...I want a cup so badly! I'm like a junkie.

Palmer - AF still at bay? Hope so.

Isi & Sarlar - Hope you're staying occupied during TWW.

My bloodwork came back & the nurse said it was strong based on DP IUI, so great news there!

I had a minor panic attack yesterday after DH told my in-laws. They are divorced, so with remarriages, there are 3 of them in total. They both said they want to be here for the birth, and may stay for the month of March! No way that's happening! People are crazy, aren't they? Can I really host 3 people while I'm transitioning to mommyhood, learning to breastfeed, getting accustomed to nighttime feedings, etc. Plus my Mom lives close by so I don't need help! Thank God DH said he'll tell them they'll have to stay in a hotel. That might sound harsh, but if they don't realize I need my space, they'll have to be told.

Ok, sorry for the minor rant!

Still no AF. CD 32 now. I test on cd 28 and it was negative, so im going to wait a few days and see what happends. Im slightly worried that if im not preg, that something is wrong??

WHEW, i cant IMAGINE spending that much time with my inlaws! haha they drive me up the wall!

palmer, do you know what day you o'd??

kel, where are you?? i am dying to hear all about your bfp:)

TTC - Hope all went well today. Update us when you can.

Palmer - Are you sure you ov'd on 15-16? Maybe you were delayed a day or two. Or maybe you need to retest!

Sarlar - any good symptoms?

I had my first doc appt today, and I'm a bit irritated they scheduled me so early. I've explained repeatedly that I ovulated late, but they keep going from the start of my LMP - which puts me about 1 week ahead of where I actually am! Anyway, there was one sack on the ultrasound, but no bean could be seen. At first the doctor thought it was a problem, but then she realized I'm not even 6 weeks. Her concern scared me at first, but she scheduled me for another ultrasound next week. Here's hoping something will be visible then. I'll be on edge until then.

palmer- RETEST!!

lola-glad to hear you got another scan scheduled for next week. i am sure everything is perfect!! hope the week flies by... maybe you will get to see bean the same day i get a bfp!!! FX

still waiting kel darling:)

oh and as far as symptoms go i have been trying not really to symptom spot. had some cramps since ysterday as well as some back pain. creamy cm. and then of course the normal (bloating etc. ) hard to say since last month i had every symptom possible (i even threw up a couple times!) and was a big BFN!!!

help ladies i am in need of some encouragement, sense talked into me!! i am already having testing urges and am only 7 dpo. now is when i start to OBSESS!!! ugh... tell me i am crazy please:)

Lola....don't fret. I'm sure it was probably too early. Looking forwad to your scan next week!!!

Mrs Ja....how are you, hun? When do you start your next course of treatment?

Mrs P...I agree. I think you should retest!

Sounds good, Sar!! But I would hold up on testing if I were you. I think it's too early. Give it a few days babes.

Lyndsey sweetie....where are you sweetie?!

TTC....thinking of you hun!

AF due today. Cramping on and off.....not sure what to think really. Just waiting to see whether, or not, AF is a no show.

planning on testing tomorrow Is? so much will power....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->