May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

not trying to get your hopes up but I think it all sounds very good! Anything different from normal cycles is a positive, I felt the same at 9dpo when I got my positive. I just felt 'out' that month. don't worry about discharge, could still be implantation....

Stay positive, good luck
x

thanks daisi. trying to not think anything either way. so hard though!! especially when your body seems to be doing such crazy things!! wondering when i should test? thinking not today but tomorrow at 11 dpo?

Evening girls,

Sarlar, your symptoms keep getting better and better! I know bleeding is a bit scary, but it can definitely be a good sign. I soooooooo have my fingers crossed for you honey!

Daisii and Palmer, so nice to hear how things are progressing with the babies. Daisii, can't wait to hear whether you have a little boy or a little girl in there!!

TTC, hope you're doing alright and that the wait is treating you OK :hugs:

SO... AF turned up today :happydance::witch::happydance::witch:!
(Now there are two emoticons you don't often see side by side!!)

I start oestrogen on Friday, then have a scan on the 30th and hope to be transferring on September 2! Only two weeks away!!!

Lots of love ladies xxx

So SO So excited Mrs Ja she finally listened to all of us!! hopefully she will be so stubborn after transfer and NEVER show up!!

Thank you my love, I very much appreciate it :hugs:

Hi Everyone,

I've tried to steer clear of the boards as much as possible, but I appreciate everyone checking up on me. My body is still recovering from the D&C, spotting and some lingering pg symptoms. I have an appt on Monday & expect to get the tests results then. I don't expect to be on the boards much - - honestly it's just a little rough still.

Sarlar - I really really really hope this is it for you. I'll need to check back in just to see :)

Jess - I'm so glad AF made her appearance. Praying your Sept transfer is a success.

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks MrsJA....I got home safe and sound to the happy, waiting arms of my DH :D. Did I miss him or what??!! Now, trying to get this IVF process started. Hoping to see my FS sometime next week. And YAY for AF!!!!! So glad she finally showed up. Can't wait for you to get things started hun!

TTC....that sounds just about normal. Your periods will regularise as time progresses. Hopefully, you'll only have about 1 or 2 before the :bfp: :winkwink:.

Good luck with those symptoms, Sar.

Caz, Palmer, Lyndsey....hope everyone is great!

Whoop Whoop! JA she certainly took her time! Fingers crossed for 2 weeks time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ola! :flower:

AF arrived in her full Glory yesterday so only one more cycle until I begin Clomid again. I would love to think the au natural thing would work for me but after over 3 years I am not holding out any great hopes. I am really looking forward to starting Clomid again (despite the side effects) as I know it works for us now. Only 4 weeks and I begin it again with tracking.

Jess: Good luck with the IVF cycle! Looks like we are cycle buddies this month!

Lola: Lovely to hear from you! xxxxxx

Sarlar: I have my fingers crossed for you x

Hope everyone is well xx

MrsJA - Oh that is wonderful! 2 weeks is right there!!!!

Sarlar - great signs hun

caz - hi hun how are you doing?

Lola - we completely understand, I am so sorry you are going throught this. I hope your dr appt gives you some answers.

Isi - Glad you are home safe and sound; Let us know what the FS says.

Dizz - sorry af showed, ugh I hate to hear that.

AFM - everytime I feel like I am almost back to normal, I over do it or something and then spend the day on the couch. I really need to just sit here on the couch for the full 6 weeks!!!! Which is only 1 more week!

Evening lovely girls,

Thanks for the support and encouragement! It's soooo nice to be finally moving again!

Sarlar, what's the latest honey?? Are you testing tomorrow? I am starting to feel nervous for you!

Kel, sorry that AF got you, but yayyy that we will be cycle buddies again this month!

Isi, glad you are back in the arms of your DH and getting ready for the FS appointment next week. Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

TTC, it sounds like this healing process is a real slog :dohh: Great that you only have one more week of this part of it though. I hope the time flies :hugs:

Lola, thinking of you as always, and of course we understand about the need to take some time out. We are here whenever you need us.

Daiisi, have you had your scan yet??

Caz, yomo, palmer, hope you guys are good xxxx

Evening lovely girls,

Thanks for the support and encouragement! It's soooo nice to be finally moving again!

Sarlar, what's the latest honey?? Are you testing tomorrow? I am starting to feel nervous for you!

Kel, sorry that AF got you, but yayyy that we will be cycle buddies again this month!

Isi, glad you are back in the arms of your DH and getting ready for the FS appointment next week. Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

TTC, it sounds like this healing process is a real slog :dohh: Great that you only have one more week of this part of it though. I hope the time flies :hugs:

Lola, thinking of you as always, and of course we understand about the need to take some time out. We are here whenever you need us.

Hi,

Great to hear that you are on the mend not long for you to go now!

I am good thanks, start my meds for IVF on the 5th Sept so I am really excited but they nervous as well! Me and OH have decided that this is our last attempt I have put my life on hold for over 4 years now I have taken a back seat on my career, saved, cried and been a complete mard ass if I am honest! It's time to enjoy what I have if this doesn't happen.

I am sure you can understand exactly how I am feeling.

Take care xx

Lola, thinking of you, you know where we are if you need us! xx

Sarlar Got my fingers crossed for that BFP xx

TTC 1 Week left xx

Kel sorry the witch got you! the old bag xx

Isi Hope you are well today hun xx

Anyone I have missed hope you are well on this day miserable day! But it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Evening lovely girls,

Scan Monday!!!!!! So nervous I can't sleep. DH and all the family SO excited, I am the only one who is nervous!!!!!

MrsJA - Getting close now!

Yomo - wow sept is right around the corner.

daisii - oh please post that scan on Monday.

mrsja- getting excited for your next ivf cycle!!
kel-GL for this next cycle.
is-hope you are enjoying being home and GL next week!
ttc-i understand time going slow. hope it starts going faster and you are feeling 100% soon.
yomo-cant wait for your ivf cycle to start too!!
lola-we totally understand. of course we will be thinking of you lots and here for you if you ever are ready to come back!!
palmer-hope babes is doing great!
daisi-cant wait to see team pink or blu!!!!
caz-hope all is well.

afm, not looking great. still spotting brown-no enogh to wear anything but there when i wipe. also, bfn today. no longer feeling posotive. ib would only last a couple days so..... also very concerned now with the spotting cause it has to be happening for some reason.

mrsja- getting excited for your next ivf cycle!!
kel-GL for this next cycle.
is-hope you are enjoying being home and GL next week!
ttc-i understand time going slow. hope it starts going faster and you are feeling 100% soon.
yomo-cant wait for your ivf cycle to start too!!
lola-we totally understand. of course we will be thinking of you lots and here for you if you ever are ready to come back!!
palmer-hope babes is doing great!
daisi-cant wait to see team pink or blu!!!!
caz-hope all is well.

afm, not looking great. still spotting brown-no enogh to wear anything but there when i wipe. also, bfn today. no longer feeling posotive. ib would only last a couple days so..... also very concerned now with the spotting cause it has to be happening for some reason.

The spotting could go either way hun, and i didnt test positive til i was 3 days late, every other day was neg. not to get hopes up, but just sayin ;)

thanks, just trying to be realistic and not get my hopes up!! i guess I will see in the next few days if af comes or not!! af is due sunday!

still spotting brown stuff. now i am getting concerned this may be another issue such as endometriosis or a cyst or something. ugh...cant wait till monday when my ob is back in the office so i can call him!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->