May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

sarlar have you ever spotted brown before? I know another couple ladies on BNB who spotted through to their 6 or 7th week. I understand that you are worried but I really dont think it is endo if you have never had it before. Are you having cramps?

the first two months on clomid i spotted brown 1-2 days before af fully arrived. prior to clomid i never did but never really had normal af. this month i have been spotting since 9 dpo which is way earlier than before. i just read that cysts and stuff can cause spotting and clomid can cause cysts. bfn again today.

Afternoon ladies!

Lyndsey, I do know what you mean about feeling like your life is on hold. LTTTC creeps into everything. I've said no to promotions, held off on holidays.. I'm still driving around in a car I want to get rid of because I am waiting to be pg! lt affects all sorts of stuff.

I do have one bit of advice for you though, re IVF. If you're lucky enough to have some embryos left over to freeze after your first cycle, and you don't get pregnant on that try, think seriously about having another go. Or ideally 3 goes in total, if that's what the NHS will fund.

Getting those eggs harvested is the hard part - frozen transfers are much easier. And the reality is that it takes most couples an average of 3 IVF attempts to succeed, so you've got to be prepared for that. But of course you've gotta do whatever works for YOU, so feel free to ignore my pearls of wisdom if you like :) I wish you heaps of luck and hope you guys get pregnant first try!

Sarlar, sorry about the BFN's honey. It's still early days, so not all is lost. I agree with the other girls that it's not likely to be endo. Some people do have weirdness with their cycles on clomid.. do you think you'll speak to your doctor about it tomorrow?

TTC, Palmer, Daiisi, Caz, and Lola, hope you guys are good!

xxxxx

Afternoon ladies!

Lyndsey, I do know what you mean about feeling like your life is on hold. LTTTC creeps into everything. I've said no to promotions, held off on holidays.. I'm still driving around in a car I want to get rid of because I am waiting to be pg! lt affects all sorts of stuff.

I do have one bit of advice for you though, re IVF. If you're lucky enough to have some embryos left over to freeze after your first cycle, and you don't get pregnant on that try, think seriously about having another go. Or ideally 3 goes in total, if that's what the NHS will fund.

Getting those eggs harvested is the hard part - frozen transfers are much easier. And the reality is that it takes most couples an average of 3 IVF attempts to succeed, so you've got to be prepared for that. But of course you've gotta do whatever works for YOU, so feel free to ignore my pearls of wisdom if you like :) I wish you heaps of luck and hope you guys get pregnant first try!

Sarlar, sorry about the BFN's honey. It's still early days, so not all is lost. I agree with the other girls that it's not likely to be endo. Some people do have weirdness with their cycles on clomid.. do you think you'll speak to your doctor about it tomorrow?

TTC, Palmer, Daiisi, Caz, and Lola, hope you guys are good!

xxxxx

Thanks for your lovely words, I shall give it another go if we have frosties. I just feel that I need to put a full stop at the end of it after so many years I need a break it's eating away at me, In used to be such a bubbly outgoing person the joker of the pack and never ever saw the glass half empty. Now I am a shadow of myself, everyone has noticed it I am always depressed I have cried for most of the day. I don't even want to get out of bed in a morning.:cry:I have no idea how my OH is putting up with it but if I carry on like this I am going to drive him away and he is my life I am so lucky to have him and I don't want to throw that away.

Sorry for the rant, but it helps to talk to you guys that are going through exactly the same.

Hope everyone is well xxx

daisi-Good luck today! i am guessing team PINK:)

afm, no af yet. last month i had a 15 day lp so that would make me due today i think. spotting stopped yesterday morning but i think that happened last month too. expecting her to show today sometime. definately gonna talk to my obgyn about all the spotting and i also started taking b-complex as i heard that can help. ill let ya know when she shows!!

have a good day girls:)

Evening girls,

Sarlar, I am holding my breath for you lady! Here's hoping the witch does NOT show as expected!
She is refusing to leave my place, so maybe I am actually holding her down for you! ha ha... Keep us posted :hugs:

Lyndsey, I do know what you mean about losing yourself in LTTTC. It sounds weird, but after the IVF fail in June I actually felt relieved about the fact I would have to take a break for a couple of months. I started drinking wine with my husband again, and going out with the girls and doing all sorts of stuff I had stopped.

You're right about the need to draw a line somewhere, I think that's really true. Just promise me you'll do at least 1 frozen transfer first :) I really want you to get that baby!

All good with me. AF won't leave which is worrying me a bit cos I started estrogen yesterday and I am supposed to be growing a new lining, not still getting rid of this one! But I guess I will find out more at the scan next week.

LTTC, Palmer, Daisii, Caz and Lola - sending hugs!

xxxx

Well, back from the scan. Baby is fine we are team blue; it is a boy!!!!! We are going to call him William. Here (I hope!) is the scan picture!!!!!

All well with baby, I have to have another scan at 36 weeks as the Placenta is lying very low next to the birth canal and if it doesn't move I will need a c-section. But as you all you ladies I'm sure can relate to..... I'll take that!!!!! A c-section wouldn't be my ideal, but I have to pinch myself everyday that I am pregnant, so a c-section is not a problem!!!!!!

Ok so can't work out how o upload an image!!!! Will work on that and get back to you all with the photo!!!!!

Yomo - Oh hun I can understand how you feel, this ttc has been affecting my relationship also. I welcomed the break after my surgery because I was driving myself nuts. MRSJA is so right about needing a break.

MrsJA - will you call the dr to find out about the bleeding?

Daisii - oh congrats TEAM BLUE!!!!!!

Sarlar - how are you doing hun?

Well, back from the scan. Baby is fine we are team blue; it is a boy!!!!! We are going to call him William. Here (I hope!) is the scan picture!!!!!

All well with baby, I have to have another scan at 36 weeks as the Placenta is lying very low next to the birth canal and if it doesn't move I will need a c-section. But as you all you ladies I'm sure can relate to..... I'll take that!!!!! A c-section wouldn't be my ideal, but I have to pinch myself everyday that I am pregnant, so a c-section is not a problem!!!!!!

Ok so can't work out how o upload an image!!!! Will work on that and get back to you all with the photo!!!!!

YAYYYYYY CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Evening girls,

Sarlar, I am holding my breath for you lady! Here's hoping the witch does NOT show as expected!
She is refusing to leave my place, so maybe I am actually holding her down for you! ha ha... Keep us posted :hugs:

Lyndsey, I do know what you mean about losing yourself in LTTTC. It sounds weird, but after the IVF fail in June I actually felt relieved about the fact I would have to take a break for a couple of months. I started drinking wine with my husband again, and going out with the girls and doing all sorts of stuff I had stopped.

You're right about the need to draw a line somewhere, I think that's really true. Just promise me you'll do at least 1 frozen transfer first :) I really want you to get that baby!

All good with me. AF won't leave which is worrying me a bit cos I started estrogen yesterday and I am supposed to be growing a new lining, not still getting rid of this one! But I guess I will find out more at the scan next week.

LTTC, Palmer, Daisii, Caz and Lola - sending hugs!

xxxx

Thanks hun, I shall do it again if I get some frosties.

When do you start your treatment again? xx

Yomo - Oh hun I can understand how you feel, this ttc has been affecting my relationship also. I welcomed the break after my surgery because I was driving myself nuts. MRSJA is so right about needing a break.

MrsJA - will you call the dr to find out about the bleeding?

Daisii - oh congrats TEAM BLUE!!!!!!

Sarlar - how are you doing hun?

Thanks TTC you are both right I am thinking my dream hoilday to the maldives! lolxx

Daiisi, yayyyyy :happydance: a little boy - how perfect!! Congratulations honey!

Lyndsey, I'm actually doing my frozen transfer next week, so long as all goes to plan, and that this stupid bleeding stops! I'm hoping it'll be Thursday :)

TTC, thanks - and yes I think I will call him today if this continues. Hope you're well love.

Hope everybody has a good day!

PS Isi, what's news? Have you seen the FS yet? :hugs:

Well good luck hun I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

mrsja-hoping the bleeding stops soon.

daisi-congrats on team blue!!! so happy for you that baby is healthy:)

afm- called obgyn this am and they first thought i was pregnant because of all the spotting and the fact it had stopped yesterday morning and wanted me to go for a beta, but i said i am due today so i would wait till wednesday. of course, af showed up around noon. needless to say i am a total wreck along with in severe pain/cramps. i asked if they would up my dose since this has been three months at 50 mg wiht no results and my progesterones have been borderline at 10, 13, and now 11. but, my md is on vacation and no one is willing to overstep his boundaries so looks like i am back on 50 again. feel like there is no hope and dont even know if i want to take it. plus, his nurse told me the closest fs is over 2 hours away.:cry::cry::cry:

yomo- nothing blue bought yet, though we had painted the baby's room yellow and blue!!!! Might go shopping later this week!

Sarlar so sorry about af, i'd keep pushing for a higher dosage! best of luck next month.

Sarlar, so sorry about AF honey... we all understand how disappointing it is.

Especially on those cycles where your body does something different and you're convinced you're pg (which is MOST cycles in my case..)

I agree you should change protocol. What cycle day are you supposed to start the next round? If I were you I'd just up it to 100 and figure it out with your doctor when he gets back. You don't have PCOS, so it's low risk.

Thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

thanks ladies. yeah i would love to up my dose on my own but unfortunatley they only call in one months worth at at time so i have no extra to take! i am suppose to take days 5-9 but thinking of changing to 3-7??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->