May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

sarlar - sorry to hear about that...it is really disappointing. Do you think that the FS 2 hours away could everything over the phone....maybe ask your current fs office to fax over your file and see if he will up the dose? Then you can resume treatment with your current fs upon his return. Sometimes you have to be stern with these people, if that doesnt work, is there anyone else in your current FS office who is a dr. I mean how can this man go out of town and leave his patients hanging like this?

MRSJA - hows that bleeding?

yomo - how are you feeling today hun?

Isi -where are you?

I am feeling much better today thanks for asking, if i stress myself out then I am not going to give it a fair go am I. How are you? Those days are ticking away xxx

yes you are right....so hard not to stress though b/c then you stress about not stressing....LOL...

Things are going well here, I head over next week for my 6 week check up...hopefully they will make sure all is well up there and then I can start ttc in october if all is good.

ttc- there are other doctors in his office of course. his nurse asked the doctor taking call if he would up my dose given the situation but he said no because i wasnt his patient and he didnt feel comfortable doing so. apparently my doctor didnt write in his progress note that he was planning on upping my dose at all and i have been ovulating so he isnt willing to up the dose. ah well, i am starting to have a much more pma about the situation. i have just decided that yes i am ovulating and i will just give it another go. i am also going to possibly start acupuncture. i started b-complex to hopefully eliminate the spotting as well. i was also thinking of changing the days i take to creat more folllies- what days do you guys think? i was thinking 2 -3 for a start date.

made my first acupuncture appointment!! so excited. next week tuesday!!

sarlar - ok sounds like you have a plan, I did my clomid from cd5-9...I guess 5-9 gives you a better egg quality but any earlier will give you more eggs....so if you take it earlier then you might get more eggs.....accupuncture sounds good! Let me know how it goes.

think i will go with tomorrow for starting the clomid-will be days 3-7 then. will definatley let you ladies know how the acu goes.

ttc-hopefully your appt goes super and you are ready to get back in the game soon!!

mrs ja- did af go away yet??

Evening ladies!

Sarlar, good for you changing up the protocol. I am all for taking matters into your own hands. There is certainly no harm in trying 3-7. And good luck with the acupuncture too!

TTC, it's great you have your follow up scan next week. I will look forward to hearing about how things are going. Hope everything is healing up a treat. :hugs:

Yomo and Caz, hope you guys are good too!

AF left the building on Monday night so I am pumping that estrogen in and hoping I grow a good lining! I have a scan on Monday next week, and they'll decide then whether it's OK to transfer on Wednesday or Thursday - or maybe later.

Last cycle I did the lot - no coffee, no wine, organic food, acupuncture, chinese herbs, bed-rest - you name it! This cycle I am doing NONE of those things. So I guess we will just see what we end up with hey? You guys can consider me a test case, LOL!

lots of love and babydust xxxx

Hi lovely ladies. Sorry for being MIA for a while.

Congrats on being Team :blue:, daisii!!!

I'm sooo excited for you, MrsJA! FET next week is super!! Wishing you all the very best!

So sorry about af, Sar! I pray this cycle works the charm for you!

TTC, tick tock tick tock :winkwink:. Just over a month till you can get the party started :happydance:

Lyndsey....blowing you lots of :kiss:

Caz....have you o'd yet? Good luck babes.

I'm seeing the another FS that was recommended to me, on Friday....so that I can compare with the FS I saw before my trip before making up my mind. Praying it all works out for us financially.....given our other commitments (his MBA, our house, etc.). But I'm hopeful October will still work for us. Fingers crossed!!

Mrsja - yeah, I have done that too...some months tryign to be healthy and then some months just doing whatever I want...seems less stressful when you are not freaking about everything you are putting in your mouth.

Sarlar - g/l hun let us know how it goes.

Isi - let us know how your appt goes. I have a fibroid question for you, as I know you ahve been through this. So I tried to have sex a few nights ago and afterward has horrible PMS cramping...is that normal? Is it just to early or do you think something is wrong?

TTC, I remember we waited at least 6 weeks, but it did take a while to feel like normal....so yeah, the cramping is normal. But it shouldn't be too severe though....at least, not more painful than AF cramping.

No it was just like AF cramping...I really hope it goes away, this might hinder my ttc mission LOL....Thank you so much....it is so nice to have someone to bounce this off of.

Isi -Oh I meant to ask you about the IVF process.....will they do any additional testing because of your previous surgeries?

:hi: ladies isi not show yet hun have alook at my pics i thought i o on cd14 because my temps fit in with it but dont no

Attachments

• Photo-0022.jpg
    Photo-0022.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 4
caz-maybe oing twice?? i never opk after i get a negative after a positive so i dont know if the hormones fluctuate like that?

mrsja-ONE MORE WEEK!!!

is-GL with the FS!

afm-started my clomid today. hopefully i get a bfp and can tell me OB he sucks and I do better ignoring his advice!! haha....

Thanks TTC. I am really hoping they don't have to run anymore tests, because I have had waaay too many of those. We already know my tubes are shite. I guess they might have to run a few, but I wll decline any of the more invasive ones :wacko:. And as for your cramping, it's normal. In a couple of days/weeks, you'll be as good as new :thumbup:

Caz, those look like very very positive OPKs. You definitely ovulated within the range. I'm sure you and your DH :sex: enough, so good luck catching that eggy hun.

Sar, yay for starting clomid again!! I pray that :bfp: is yours this cycle!!!

Caz - Your cycles are never text book are they lol just means you are gonna have to have 2 :sex: marathons lol

Sarlar -How are you?

Isi - Let me know what happens 2morrow.

Afm my stupid washing machine broke down last night :mad:( so it's shopping for a new one today.

I am on day 11 and no clomid this month and I'm having some really bizzare aching pains on my right side??? Wonder if this no meds and no stress cycle gets me my :bfp: as Jenny and Gail predicted! Wouldn't that be nice I wouldn't have to stick none of those nasty needles in me :happydance::happydance: xx

sarlar - woohoo I really hope the clomid works.

Isi - thanks for the help, I actually feel better today but DH has been put back on dry dock so that might be why.....Please let me know how things go when you see the FS.

Yomo - My first cycle off of clomid I had some aches and pains also. I think I read somewhere that the clomid matures some follicles that dont produce the eggs so they are already ahead of the rest on your next cycle...be prepared you might Ov early. I know I usually ov around cd 15 or 16 and my first cycle sans clomid I oved on cd12. You might also have some of the clomid s/e this cycle also. I hope you catch that egg this month on a natural cycle. It would be so wonderful!

afm - feeling better today...no cramping....phew...I was scared there for a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->