May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

yomo-doing good. hooping for a bfp for ya au natural this cycle!!

ttc-glad the cramping stopped!

Evening girls!

Sarlar, good stuff starting the new clomid cycle! I hope that the change of days does what you need it to this time :hugs:

Lyndsey, I hope you get that natural BFP we all dream about too! Remind me when you're starting your IVF cycle.. it's some time in September right? (assuming of course you don't get that natural one this time around!)

TTC, sorry to hear about the painful BD, I really hope that eases up in time for when you guys want to start trying again.

Isi, I don't think you'll need any more tests hon. Your tubes get bypassed in IVF anyway, and there's nothing else diagnostically they need to be looking for. You got much planned for the weekend?

All good with me. I'm soooooo glad the week is over! I'm going to have a couple of wines tonight, I am so naughty, LOL! Really looking forward to the scan on Monday of course. What's a good lining thickness you think? I'm thinking 10mm but I might need to do some research.

Sending lots of love as usual girls, and babydust xxx

Hi all,

Good to see everyone is getting to exciting stages again!

On CD11 at the moment. Using my CBFM this month and it is still showing LOW. AF was late the last two cycles (after my MC) so maybe I am also ovulating late too. I have my next fertility appointment on the 16th sept so can't wait for this cycle to be over so I can start on the clomid again.

Fingers crossed for everyone again this month..and BIG congrats to Dasii xxxx

Thanks ladies :). Visit to the FS went great....DH and I sould be starting our assessment in 2 weeks....and hopefully, my drugs will start in October :thumbup:

Lyndsey, a natural :bfp: would be awesome!!!!!!! But just in case it's the clomid talking, you know what else is awesome?! You having only days to go to your :bfp: :happydance:. Either way, you are on your way to a :baby:

MrsJA, I told the FS this morning that I was absolutely not having any invasive test...and thankfully, they agreed. So they will only be scanning and checking my hormones. DH will also have an SA, so that's okay as well. Ooooh, a glass of wine....naughty naughty :winkwink:. But go on and have fun hun. Because after next week, it just might be a while till the next one.

TTC....the worst is over, hun. Your DH will be a happy bunny soon enough :winkwink:.... and then on to the joys of TTC!!!

Caz, Sar.....everyone.....blowing you loads of :dust:

Evening girls!

Sarlar, good stuff starting the new clomid cycle! I hope that the change of days does what you need it to this time :hugs:

Lyndsey, I hope you get that natural BFP we all dream about too! Remind me when you're starting your IVF cycle.. it's some time in September right? (assuming of course you don't get that natural one this time around!)

TTC, sorry to hear about the painful BD, I really hope that eases up in time for when you guys want to start trying again.

Isi, I don't think you'll need any more tests hon. Your tubes get bypassed in IVF anyway, and there's nothing else diagnostically they need to be looking for. You got much planned for the weekend?

All good with me. I'm soooooo glad the week is over! I'm going to have a couple of wines tonight, I am so naughty, LOL! Really looking forward to the scan on Monday of course. What's a good lining thickness you think? I'm thinking 10mm but I might need to do some research.

Sending lots of love as usual girls, and babydust xxx

My meds are coming tomorrow and I start on the 5th Sept 10 days to go!!!

Can you have some wine for me please! Good luck on Monday.

Isi How has it gone today?

TTC sorry about the painful BD I am sure nearer the time you shall be fine, maybe it was because you were a little tense.

Sarlar, Good luck with this cycle maybe the change of days will give you that BFP

Sorry if I have missed anyone xx

MrsJa - thanks, I think that it is a norm and I hope it goes away also! Enjoy that wine, I am not sure about what the thickness should be that is a good question, if you find out let me know! happy scanning on Monday!

Isi - good to hear you only have the scan and blood work! We are on a 2 week count down!!!

Yomo - great news!! Wow this is all happening so fast!

Caz - hope you are doing
well hun!
AFM - well no cramping today so I feel better, but wont be bding for till Isee the dr next week just to be on the safe side.

ttc- glad you are feeling good! hopefully the appt goes well and you are back active wiht us !

caz-crazy about your opks still (saw on clomid club) how many days have you had them now?? what cd are you now?

yomo-i cant believe you are starting already!! so excited for you:)

is-hopefully the preivf stufff goes well- then we will have three ivf's going on here!!

kel-hoping you dont need that fs appointment in september!! bfp would be just right:)

mrsja- hope that lining is nice and thick and the scan goes wonderfully! cant wait for you to get into that 2ww and closer to a bfp!!

afm- one more clomid to go! not too exciting around my house. doing a bit of fall cleaning and packing. we are gonna be moving across country around december god willing i get a job (my dh got a job in wisconsin) we are debating if we should stop actively trying after this month because i will be switching jobs and insurances and have a lapse in my insurance. dont want to be preggers with no insuraNCE. plus i wont be able to continue right through the transition. sucks cause i hate to start all over with a new ob/fs once i move!! so, hoping this month is it and we will just deal with the insurance issue!!

:hi: girls dont no whats going on this cycle but heres the pics of them ff has put the cross h in again so that would make me 6dpo today

Attachments

• Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
Hi girls!

Lyndsey wow, not long til you start down regulation! Are you doing birth control pill for the first part?

Sarlar, that's a tough one with the move and the TTC. I know what you mean about timing.. I've been wanting to change jobs for a while now, but I have avoided it because I haven't wanted to miss out on my maternity leave by starting somewhere new. Here is hoping it all works out for you and that you either get that BFP or get that job!

TTC, glad your cramping has eased up :hugs:

Isi, hope you had a great weekend honey - I think you should have a few wines too since you are starting IVF soon, lol!

Caz, I am not an OPK'er, so not sure what the deal is, but I hope it's something good!

So the scan today went really well. My endometrium is 10.6mm which is awesome, so it looks like my failure to give up coffee and wine didn't hurt me any! ha ha..

We are transferring our embryo on Thursday, so I've sorted out my diary at work to take Thursday and Friday off, so I can put my feet up and think pregnant thoughts. Fingers crossed ladies!

Lots of love and babydust xxx

Sorry, forgot to say hi to Kel!
Hope you are well honey and that you get that positive on your CBFM soon :hugs:

Good luck on Thursday, Mrs JA. Totally love your new avatar!!!

Lyndsey, Caz, TTC, Sar, Mrs P, Daisii, Kel.....sending you all lots of :dust: today!

Hi girls!

Lyndsey wow, not long til you start down regulation! Are you doing birth control pill for the first part?

Sarlar, that's a tough one with the move and the TTC. I know what you mean about timing.. I've been wanting to change jobs for a while now, but I have avoided it because I haven't wanted to miss out on my maternity leave by starting somewhere new. Here is hoping it all works out for you and that you either get that BFP or get that job!

TTC, glad your cramping has eased up :hugs:

Isi, hope you had a great weekend honey - I think you should have a few wines too since you are starting IVF soon, lol!

Caz, I am not an OPK'er, so not sure what the deal is, but I hope it's something good!

So the scan today went really well. My endometrium is 10.6mm which is awesome, so it looks like my failure to give up coffee and wine didn't hurt me any! ha ha..

We are transferring our embryo on Thursday, so I've sorted out my diary at work to take Thursday and Friday off, so I can put my feet up and think pregnant thoughts. Fingers crossed ladies!

Lots of love and babydust xxx

Yipppee I hope Thursday is here before you know it babes.

Nope I am just starting straight away x

MRSJA- cant wait for thursday!! already thinking sticky pregnant thoughts for you hun:)

have my first acupunture this afternoon and soooo excited!!!

Hi girls!!

Thanks for your well wishes and support, it means a lot to me :hugs:

Sarlar, good luck with your first acupuncture session - write back and tell us how it goes!

Lyndsey, re your protocol - does that mean you're doing injections starting on the 10th? How exciting! What kind has the doctor got you on, and how many mg?

So, I started progesterone pessaries today - not many of you guys will know about these I guess, but they are another one of the fun things you get to do in IVF. You have to take them exactly 12 hours apart and then lie down for half an hour afterwards. Already annoying and it's only day 1 of these today!

Daisii, Kel, Caz, TTC hope you guys are good! xxxx

mrsja- hopefullly the pessaries will be worth it when you get a bfp!!

had my first acupuncture session today. it was very interesting! we made a plan to have acupuncture 2xweek this month and see what happens. he said he usually likes do it four weeks but we will see! hopefully it brings great blood flow to my uterus and creates a great lining for babes!! i feel good so maybe it helped with that!!

JA- Good luck for tomorrow! Thought I'd wish you luck now as i'm off to a family wedding tomorrow and didn't want to forget!

Hope everyone else is good
x

Hi all,:kiss:

MrsJA - how exciting that you get your transfer TOMORROW! FX that this is a sticky one! I have a real good feeling about you this cycle hun! :hugs:

Sarlar - Glad the session went well, it's amazing how the body works!

Yomo, Dasii, TTC, Caz, Buttercup, Mrs P - Hope you are all well girlies :)

I am currently on CD16 and I got a PEAK this morning on my fertility moitor. :happydance: I need to make sure we BD tonight as after a 4 day marathon we did not BD last night. This did not make a difference last time I got PG so not too concerned! and if this does not work... I have my next fertility appointment (and start clomid again) TWO WEEKS TOMORROW!! Whoop!! :happydance:

After a lovely 6 weeks off work and some fantastic :shipw: I am back again next Monday. I feel fine about it to be honest and just hope that I can stay relaxed and not STRESSED!

I have a spa day organised tomorrow so hoping that the relaxation does the trick!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Hi girls!!

Thanks for your well wishes and support, it means a lot to me :hugs:

Sarlar, good luck with your first acupuncture session - write back and tell us how it goes!

Lyndsey, re your protocol - does that mean you're doing injections starting on the 10th? How exciting! What kind has the doctor got you on, and how many mg?

So, I started progesterone pessaries today - not many of you guys will know about these I guess, but they are another one of the fun things you get to do in IVF. You have to take them exactly 12 hours apart and then lie down for half an hour afterwards. Already annoying and it's only day 1 of these today!

Daisii, Kel, Caz, TTC hope you guys are good! xxxx

I start on Sunday, getting really nervous about it all now! I hope everything goes ok for you 2morrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->