May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Hi all,:kiss:

MrsJA - how exciting that you get your transfer TOMORROW! FX that this is a sticky one! I have a real good feeling about you this cycle hun! :hugs:

Sarlar - Glad the session went well, it's amazing how the body works!

Yomo, Dasii, TTC, Caz, Buttercup, Mrs P - Hope you are all well girlies :)

I am currently on CD16 and I got a PEAK this morning on my fertility moitor. :happydance: I need to make sure we BD tonight as after a 4 day marathon we did not BD last night. This did not make a difference last time I got PG so not too concerned! and if this does not work... I have my next fertility appointment (and start clomid again) TWO WEEKS TOMORROW!! Whoop!! :happydance:

After a lovely 6 weeks off work and some fantastic :shipw: I am back again next Monday. I feel fine about it to be honest and just hope that I can stay relaxed and not STRESSED!

I have a spa day organised tomorrow so hoping that the relaxation does the trick!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Got my fingers crossed for you this cycle hun, a spa day is a great idea you enjoy every bit of it xx

Hi lovely girls!!

Lyndsey, OMG so soon now! I hope you do OK with the injections - they are no big deal really. If all goes to plan, I guess you'll be doing egg collection in about 2 weeks?!

Kel, it's great to hear you sounding so relaxed. And the spa day sounds fab! Good luck with the BD honey, you never know - this might be the one!

Daisii, Sarlar and Isi thanks so much for your well wishes, you are the best :hugs:

I'm officially on ET countdown, and sooooo excited. I hope my little snowbaby thaws out OK, that's the only real concern at this stage. You lose about 20% of embryos during the thaw.

Anyway, I will report back later ladies, hope you are all good!! xxxx

You may be able to help me, where abouts do you inject?

So excited for you! Keep us posted xx

On the stomach, my love.

Just grab yourself a nice bit of fat, and go for it! You'll find the needle is quite fine so it goes in easily without too much fuss. Doesn't usually hurt :)

Did the nurses do a demo for you?

xxx

Thanks for that, nope they haven't shown me what to do which is worrying xx

The stomach shots are giving me the creeps :wacko:. I pray I'm able to get through them with no hassle.

On pins and needles for you, Mrs JA :hugs:. Can't wait to cheer you on in your 2ww :dance:

Thanks lovely Kel :hugs:

So, I have one gorgeous looking 9 celled embryo on board - hurrah!! :happydance:
The thaw went really well.. not only did our embie survive the thaw, but it multiplied from a 4 cell (which is how many it was when we froze it) overnight. So he/she must be a little fighter :)

Feels a bit surreal...

Is it wrong that I am already comfort eating even though I am not actually pg yet? LOL!

How is everybody else doing??

PS - don't worry about the needles ladies. It sounds bad, but once you do the first one you'll see it's actually fine xxxx

MrsJa- YYAAAAYYYY!!!! Fingers crossed big time. Now stay home, relax, and take care of that baby!!! I have such positive feelings about his time. I think it will be your bfp!!

So pleased the little fighter is aboard. Put ya feet up and relax hunny! Got my fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks lovely Kel :hugs:

So, I have one gorgeous looking 9 celled embryo on board - hurrah!! :happydance:
The thaw went really well.. not only did our embie survive the thaw, but it multiplied from a 4 cell (which is how many it was when we froze it) overnight. So he/she must be a little fighter :)

Feels a bit surreal...

Is it wrong that I am already comfort eating even though I am not actually pg yet? LOL!

How is everybody else doing??

PS - don't worry about the needles ladies. It sounds bad, but once you do the first one you'll see it's actually fine xxxx

Hi Hun! :hugs:

Congrats on being PUPO! :happydance::happydance: Great news that it multiplied too! Put your feet up and get eating hun!!

I got a PEAK on my CBFM yesterday and this morning so I am in the LOVELY 2week wait with you....oh the joys!!! I have already had shooting pains in my boobies and feel strange. I just know that this is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever but have our next fertility appointment the day AF is due! I have decided to go and get the clomid.... I don't want to tempt fate. Fingers crossed I won't need it though xx

Hope everyone else is doing well. I start back at work next monday so may be a little quiet, I am going to give myself a goal of checking B&B at least once per day (so I can obsess about my symptoms lol!)

Check up on you all later

Kel xx

Thanks for the messages ladies, it is greatly appreciated :hugs::hugs:

Kel, welcome to the 2WW! I hope you don't end up needing that clomid or the FS appointment! And good luck with the return to work too :)

Sarlar, what's been happening? Are you getting close to your ov date now, honey??

Lyndsey, Isi and TTC hope you guys are gearing up for a nice weekend! xxx

Thanks for the messages ladies, it is greatly appreciated :hugs::hugs:

Kel, welcome to the 2WW! I hope you don't end up needing that clomid or the FS appointment! And good luck with the return to work too :)

Sarlar, what's been happening? Are you getting close to your ov date now, honey??

Lyndsey, Isi and TTC hope you guys are gearing up for a nice weekend! xxx

How are you feeling today hun?

I am so glad it's Friday yipppppeeee x

mrsja, kel, and yomo- all in the 2ww!! YIPPEE!!!

afm, still no positive opk. i am hoping a positive around cd14 (that would coincide with the last months positives and the change in dates i took them) we will see!! GOING in for my second acupuncture today!

Yep, happy weekend ladies - I hope you are all having a nice, relaxing one!

There are a few of us in the 2WW at the moment aren't there? I have my fingers crossed, Lyndsey and Kel for some beautiful BFP's for you guys!

Sarlar, good luck with the OPK's the next few days.. maybe your acupuncture session today will get things moving :)

Not much to report at my end - no symptoms except that I have been really hungry... but as we all know I am a bit of a pig, LOL!

Caz and Isi, hope you guys are good.

lots of love and babydust xxx

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all doing well. I had a lovely relaxing spa day yesterday but have been feeling a little odd since Thursday...I will explain.

So symptoms:
I started feeling strange on Thursday afternoon and a little sicky at my mums when she was cooking tea. Started with a headache yesterday morning...which turned into a migraine in the afternoon (Could not finish a cup of tea - very unlike me)...then at about 5pm I started throwing up! :( My friend had eaten the same as me so could not have been the food! On our way home I was sick again! I got home at about 7pm and went straight to bed... woke at 7am this morning still feeling sicky! My nipples have been sore the past few days and have had twinges in my lower left womb area. Think I am going crazy!!!!!

I just know this is going to be a long 2 weeks :p

How are you cycle buddies: Lyndsey, Mrsja, Yomo

Caz: Good to see you checking in! Hope you are all well!

Sarlar: Hope you Ov soon so you can get on with the marathon xx

Much love to all and enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

Kel xx

sounding good kel!! any weird feelings are good most of the times! keep battling through the sticky feeling and hopefully in the end will be a bfp!!

hope all rest of ladies are surviving the 2ww and/or prepping for ivf!! seems like the popular around here!!

yesterday i had a darker opk so i think i am on the way. we'll see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->