May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

Oh, I'm so so sorry Kel :hugs:. Please don't give up hope hun. Keep trying...your :bfp: will come :hugs:

Daisii, from your avatar, you look just fine. As long as your baby is fine and healthy, that's all that matters. Make sure to keep your feet up hun.

Caz....good luck with the appointment!

TTC.....try not to worry hun...and don't place too much expectations on this first cycle. I pray it only takes you one cycle to get that :bfp:....but it could also take more than one. Will be cheering you on hun :hugs:

Sar....hope you're settling in well.

Mrs JA....miss you around here :hugs:

Lyndsey.....countin down :winkwink:

I'm still down regulating.....and basically counting the seconds till my next scan on Tuesday. I figure I'll probably start stimming the same day. Maybe then, this will feel more real to me.

wellll... just been for cd 10 follie scan,,didnt go too well i dnt think
i had quite a fewl follies on my right, biggest bein 7mm
om my left i had a few little ones, biggest being 13.6 mm s iv gotta go bak in monday at 10,00am to c if its grown or not, if it hasnt then thy wil be upping the dose
my lining was 9.1 mm thick which he was impressed with
but i did have a cyct on my left overy of 20mm but he sed he wasnt concerned aboiut it
plus i dnt have cycts on my overies,, iv just got lots of little follie not actully cycts x

Thats good news Keepsmiling, Whilst I was on Clomid I only had 2. XX

:hi: ladies i am going seeing mr fox on nov 18th at 9.00 am whoooppp xxxxx

Daisii - thanks, and hope you feel better soon!

Dizz - that sucks hun! go out and have some wine!

caz - awesome news!

Keep - I am not sure what is good but it does seem that you will ovulate right?

Isi - I am counting down with ya, I cant wait till you get to the next step

MrsJA- how are you doing hun?

Yomo - I dont remember how long do we have to wait for you BFP?

Daisii - thanks, and hope you feel better soon!

Dizz - that sucks hun! go out and have some wine!

caz - awesome news!

Keep - I am not sure what is good but it does seem that you will ovulate right?

Isi - I am counting down with ya, I cant wait till you get to the next step

MrsJA- how are you doing hun?

Yomo - I dont remember how long do we have to wait for you BFP?

Hi Hun, I think I am gonna be a bit naughty and test on Sunday which will make me 8dp transfer, I am seeing my mum and sister on Sunday so it would be so nice to tell them face to face as they live about a hour away.

How are you anyway babes? Are you ready for all that baby dancing? Xxx

ooooh,, wil u not get a flase pos,, iv herd of tat happening with ivf#xxxxxx

Yomo, oh that is great, I hope you get that BFP on Sunday. Well I am using a cbfm and started using the sticks today. I guess this should help...I am trying hard not to stress about it...though it is hard....I still remember all the disappointment from before so i am hesitant ya know!

You shall be fine Hun, it's like riding a bike lol

at least with you cbfm you will know catch ovulation, I am so excited for you! You so deserve to get your bfp after what you have been through xxx

Yomo, oh that is great, I hope you get that BFP on Sunday. Well I am using a cbfm and started using the sticks today. I guess this should help...I am trying hard not to stress about it...though it is hard....I still remember all the disappointment from before so i am hesitant ya know!

Hey TTC, :hugs:

Good to see you back in the game after your operation :happydance: Are you on clomid this month or trying naturally? I have my fingers crossed for this cycle.

Lyndsey: I hope you get your lovely BFP on Sunday! Got a good feeling about you :winkwink:

Sarlar: Glad the move went well! December will be here before you know it!

Isi: Still stalking your diary .... keep going on the IVF train... you will get there!

Dasii & MrsJA: Hope you and the babies are doing well.

Caz: Hope your appointment goes well with MR FOX!

Sorry if I have missed anyone..hope you all have a great weekend xxxx:hugs:

oooh gr8 news
omg im relly worryin bout the 20mm cyst i had on my overy now x

Yomo - thanks so much, I feel the same about you! I have so many body parts crossed for you right now it is ridiculous!

Dizz - I am trying it naturale for a few months. I hope it works!

Don't worry hun, the doctor wasn't concerned was he? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"