May 2010 Clomid Round 2 Buddies

:hi: ladies how are you all af got me new cycle and that means i can have a little drink tonight whooppp good luck yomo hun xxxxxx

Sorry Af got you Hun, can you please please have a drink for me!! I would give my right arm for a glass of wine :mad:( xx

aw yes hun i dont drink in tww and i need one as soon as af come haha xxxxx

hey girls! GL with the transfer. kel- looks like a great number! hope the 1ww goes quick!!mrsja, palmer, lola, is, and everyone else, hope all is well!! moving this weekend to a temporary housing spot until we get to move into our house in december! craziness:)

Ladies - such wonderful news to come back to....me and hubby went away for my bday...holiday was amazing!

Mrsja - 7 weeks whoop whoop!

Yomo - 5 eggies, oh hun that is wonderful!

isi - yeah for yoru cycle starting and moving onto that IVF train!

caz - sorry af gotcha hun! Enjoy that wine!

Well I am cd 1....on my first official ttc cycle since my surgery, I am soooo excited, nervous,. etc...I so dont want to be disappointed!

Yippeee ttc, I have everything crossed for you xxx

Hey girls!

Lyndsey, you are PUPO, congratulations honey! :happydance::happydance:
How are you feeling??

TTC, I'm so happy you're back on the starting blocks this month! Now that you're fibroid free and all healed up, this could be the month for you! I have everything crossed honey.

Kel, you must be getting close to testing now! Been symptom-spotting or are you trying to behave yourself?

Isi, how is the down reg going? You doing OK with the injections?

Caz, sorry to hear :witch: got you hun. I hope that you had a good few drinks, you deserve them!

Lots of love and babydust xxxx

I feel great Mrsja thanks

How are you feeling? Xxx

Hey all, :hugs:

Congrats Lyndsey! (FX for a lovely BFP!)

TTC: So pleased you can start trying again ... hope you enjoyed your break!

MrsJA: Glad all is going well for you :happydance:

Caz: Hope you enjoyed the wine...good luck for this cycle!

Isi: Hope the IVF train working out...FX!

I was feeling really positive about this cycle but have had some brown spotting over the weekend and a BFN this morning :cry:. I know it is only CD26 but I ov on CD13/14 so am due to have a shorter cycle. My proges* levels were 54 last week so I am still praying that it is a shy BFP! If I am not pg I just want to get started on my next cycle!

Kel x :kiss:

Hi lovely ladies!

YAY, Lyndsey!!! So very excited you're PUPO :hugs:. Good luck over the next couple of days!!

TTC, we'll definitely be cheering you on this cycle!!! Good luck hun!

Kel, I pray it's a shy BFP. Still holding out hope for you hun :hugs:

Mrs JA....how are you hun? How're you and the baby doing?

Sar....hope the move went well!

Caz....sorry about AF! Did you ever get to speak with your FS as planned?

Palmer, Daisii, Lola.....hope everyone is doing great.

Day 10 of my down regging and already getting quite bored of it!! AF is due for me today, but I heard down regging can delay it, so I'm prepared for it not showing for a few days. I can't fix my scan until it does come, then I'll know when I can start stimming. Can't wait!

Hi lovely ladies!

YAY, Lyndsey!!! So very excited you're PUPO :hugs:. Good luck over the next couple of days!!

TTC, we'll definitely be cheering you on this cycle!!! Good luck hun!

Kel, I pray it's a shy BFP. Still holding out hope for you hun :hugs:

Mrs JA....how are you hun? How're you and the baby doing?

Sar....hope the move went well!

Caz....sorry about AF! Did you ever get to speak with your FS as planned?

Palmer, Daisii, Lola.....hope everyone is doing great.

Day 10 of my down regging and already getting quite bored of it!! AF is due for me today, but I heard down regging can delay it, so I'm prepared for it not showing for a few days. I can't fix my scan until it does come, then I'll know when I can start stimming. Can't wait!

yes hunnie hes sending me on to a mr fox who deals with miscarriages xxxxxxx

Isi - glad to hear all is trucking along!

yomo - congrats on being PUPO

Caz - when do you see Mr Fox? I hope he has some answers for you!

dizz - fxed for you hun!

Sarlar - how is the unpacking?

well I am feeling anxious and nervous now...I guess a part of me is afraid of the disappointment...to know I went through all of this surgery and healing and then not get pg. I am venting sorry! I know some of you ladies have been through more than what I have...

hey girls. all moved into my temp housing so hoping i can check in on you all more!!

ttc- i know how you feel it is so frustrating!! hoping everything works quick for you:)
LYNDS- congrats on pup0- hoping it is super sticky!!
is- excited for you to start ivf too!!
kel-hoping we hear a bfp news soon from you!!

Isi - glad to hear all is trucking along!

yomo - congrats on being PUPO

Caz - when do you see Mr Fox? I hope he has some answers for you!

dizz - fxed for you hun!

Sarlar - how is the unpacking?

well I am feeling anxious and nervous now...I guess a part of me is afraid of the disappointment...to know I went through all of this surgery and healing and then not get pg. I am venting sorry! I know some of you ladies have been through more than what I have...

as soon has i get a letter off them i will put the date on sig xxxxx

just a quick hello ladies! Hope everyone is doing ok.

TTC- hope the surgery has been the answer for you! fingers crossed.
Sarlar- glad your housing is getting sorted. hope you are doing well.
Caz- hope you get the letter soon
isi- any news?
Kel- how are you? any news?
JA- you ok?

Not much to report on me! people keep telling me I am small! I want to yell 'did you think I was fat before?' and I got sent home from work ill today! It is only a cold, but I have been sent home to rest! Other than that all is peachy!!! Still can't believe i have a baby inside! I keep watching my stomach in disbelief. Can't wait for everyone of us to graduate then when we are all mummies we will have to have an on-line champagne breakfast!!!

oh Kel that totally sucks! nothing I can say will make it feel better I know. But I am thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->