May 2013 Babies

Stucki - so sorry af showed up. Fingers crossed for your iui. :hugs:

Amanda - wonderful news on your doubling!!! Things are definitely looking up. :thumbup:

As for me I got my results back today. HCG only 67.2 but the lab range for 4 weeks is 50-500 and progesterone is 16.89 with a lab range of 11.22 - 90 for the first trimester. My RE said I'm pregnant but on the low side and I'll be going for another HCG test on Monday. So I suppose I'm looking for that number to have quadrupled by then. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone's doing ok. :flower:

Stucki - so sorry af showed up. Fingers crossed for your iui. :hugs:

Amanda - wonderful news on your doubling!!! Things are definitely looking up. :thumbup:

As for me I got my results back today. HCG only 67.2 but the lab range for 4 weeks is 50-500 and progesterone is 16.89 with a lab range of 11.22 - 90 for the first trimester. My RE said I'm pregnant but on the low side and I'll be going for another HCG test on Monday. So I suppose I'm looking for that number to have quadrupled by then. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone's doing ok. :flower:

Duh nevermind, I read your post too fast. I am sure you are okay :)

Thank you girls!!! My midwife said we are definitely stay on top of the progeaterone and check it often :) I'm feeling much more confident now!!!! Thanks so much girls I'm literally smiling still since I got my results!!!

Can I join you lovely ladies. My EDD is may 4th (will know for sure on sept27th when I go for my dating scan). I had a mc in jan at 7 weeks so I feel like I'm walking on the knifes edge at them moment, I think I will feel slightly better once I get to 8 weeks.

Wishing us all a happy, healthy and uneventful 9 months xx

Welcome Foxy xxxx

Morning ladies.

Today is my last day of POAS.

ICs are now the same colour and FRER has test darker than control so I don't think that keeping going is going to do anything than cause me worry. And this pregnancy is going to be stress and worry free.

Here they are, my final tests:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/53A1B67B-8604-4E2D-888B-C9B3483E6869-26635-0000378CFD7DA1A3.jpg

Welcome Foxy.

CupcakeBaby- fab tests! I too have decided that the 3+ is as good as it gets and to stop stick peeing!

Hi girls, I read this thread yesterday but didnt have the guts to write and I am not sure I will even press submit reply yet but.... can I join you all?

My history is long and complicated so very quickly. I have an eight year old boy Morgan, a seven year old Naomi-Mae and a four year old Kaysie Blossom with me. I also have Honey who was stillborn in May 2007 at 36+6 and Riley Rae who was stillborn in April 2011 at 24+3, as well as eleven first tri loses (seven between August 08 and September 2010, one in June 11, one in December 11, Jan 12 and May 12).

My EDD is around the 18th May.

Tasha - I can not imagine what you have been through and can only say you must be very strong. Welcome to this group. I hope we can help support you through this pregnancy an in getting your rainbow :hugs:

If I've got my dates right, I'm 5 1/2 weeks today. I had a MC on 27th July at 5 1/2 weeks, so I'm quite nervous at the moment. I got pregnant again straight away, which is why I'm unsure about my dates! But I should be due on 9th May if all goes to plan this time. This will be my first.
Despite the nerves however, I'm feeling more positive. I just had a 'bad feeling' last time.

Congratulations to you all x

Tasha, there are no words. So so sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Hi girls, I read this thread yesterday but didnt have the guts to write and I am not sure I will even press submit reply yet but.... can I join you all?

My history is long and complicated so very quickly. I have an eight year old boy Morgan, a seven year old Naomi-Mae and a four year old Kaysie Blossom with me. I also have Honey who was stillborn in May 2007 at 36+6 and Riley Rae who was stillborn in April 2011 at 24+3, as well as eleven first tri loses (seven between August 08 and September 2010, one in June 11, one in December 11, Jan 12 and May 12).

My EDD is around the 18th May.

I'm so sorry. That is horrible. Thank god for your healthy children. I hope you have a healthy 9 months. Do they know what caused all of your losses?

Thank you Storm, Tournesol and Courtney.

Welcome Tournesol, a scan will help you to be sure of your dates.

Courtney, my two girls died from medical negligence and my miscarriages are due to various clotting disorders.

Hello ladies.
Just wondering how many other Cautiously pregnant ladies there are out there...

I have just found out that we are pregnant again after a loss in June.
I am absolutely terrified!!!

Would really love some lovely ladies to help me out through this time.....

:flower: :dust:

April 28th -
Franks

May 2013
1st

Courtney917

2nd

3rd

4th
Mummy To Be
Storm 7
EMT Amanda

5th

6th
MissMummyMoo
7th

8th
NewToAllThis
9th

10th
CupcakeBaby
11th

12th

13th

14th

15th

16th

17th

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

31st

:happydance: add me too... after an ectopic in June am pregnant and due on the 1st of may.:happydance:

Courtney, my two girls died from medical negligence and my miscarriages are due to various clotting disorders.

I know, I will go for a scan, but I'm hesitant as I started spotting when I got home after the scan last time and then miscarried the next day.
I know the scan had nothing to do with it, but I just want to wait a little longer this time x

I just can't imagine how terrible your losses must have been for you.

My goodness, I am so sorry.

Hello everyone! Mind if I crash your thread? I spent the morning reading through the 19 pages of posts from all of you and just want to say congratulations and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

As for me, I have suffered 3 miscarriages since November 2011 and was supposed to have a polyp/fibroid removed on Friday, only to take an HPT on Tuesday to find it was positive. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful, but am being realistic as well. After two healthy, full-term, and uneventful pregnancies, the last being nearly 6 years ago, I haven't been able to stay pregnant past 6 weeks. Based on my LMP, I am just over 4 weeks and am due around May 17.

I have a scan scheduled for the end of the month when I'm 6.5 weeks so here's to another long TWW!

I'll be better about remembering everyone later, but for now... these are the posts that stood out to me:

Tasha, I'm so sorry for your losses. You are clearly a strong person and I hope we'll be able to help and support you through the scary first trimester.

Cupcake, those are great tests! I just took a FRER and the control line was darker than the test line too! Such a good feeling!

Amanda, your midwife and birth center sound amazing! I'm on progesterone (and prednisone and baby aspirin) as well so fingers crossed it works for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->