May 2013 Babies

Newto-I'm praying for you sweetie!
Miss- looks like I'll be resting too just as a precautionary measure with my low progesterone levels

I go back in in the morning for labs again ease everyone pray that my levels are rising normally!!!

Well now I'm really scared. My hcg levels were 3930 and my progesterone is only 9.3 I should be 5 weeks 4 days

Your HCG is fine...its within normal range :winkwink:. However, are you on supplements for that progesterone? I would def get on something asap as it is low. What did your dr office say about the numbers??? Do you go back for another draw?

We also had miscarriage in June and found out today I'm pregnant due next may. As a result we're both terrified of the same thing happening again

I go back in the morning for more labs And to see if my hcg is rising as normal and if my progesterone has increased at all and probably be put on injections or suppositories

Thank you. Rested up this afternoon and will tomorrow before I go to work again. Had slightly tinged CM earlier but no more blood, fingers crossed everythin goes ok now xx

Hi ladies. Hope it's okay for me to join you on here?

Yesterday I got my first ever natural bfp at 13dpo after losing both our babies after our first round of IVF (ICSI). Today's exactly 3 months since that horrible last still scan. I know I'm going to be terrified each time there's a scan to go to and that I won't breathe until I see that little heartbeat, but I refuse to let that fear take away the joy of being pregnant. I've got a good feeling about this one too so am just going to go with the flow and try to enjoy every moment.

My RE sent me for my first bloods today - HCG, progesterone and estradiol - but was told I won't get the results till 6pm on Monday! Torture!

My estimated due date is May 16th.

Hope you're all doing ok.
:flower:

Hi all im new here hope its ok if i join

Im in need if some support i just found out tuesday im pregnant again after mc in june i go tomorrow to get more blood work to see if my numbers arr doubleing like they arr supposed to but im am so nervous i think im going to go crazy!

Jessilyn~ congrats & sorry for your loss back in June.

I'm anxiously awaiting my confirmation apt tomorrow. I'm so scared I'm going to go & the test be negative. Since my mmc it's like I'm scared I can't trust my body :(
Thoughts would be appreciated.

I hope all of you are doing well.

Welcome new ladies. :)

Bamagirl - I hope your appointment goes great today. :)

Welcome new ladies. Sorry for your losses.

Good luck today bamagirl.

MMM - sorry to hear you are spotting. I hope it stops soon.

AFM - scan date is going to be the 17th and got a 3+ on the digi today. Never got a 3+ last time and I had a bad feeling about bein stuck on 2-3 weeks.

Welcome new comers!

Bama-good luck!!! I feel the same way! I go back in this morning for repeat bloods...Wednesday my progesterone was low :-( I honestly don't know what to think at this point because this pregnancy hasn't felt like my miscarriage but it also hasn't felt quite like my pregnancy with my sons either. I'm praying my levels are great today! I'm so nervous!

Emtamanda- will say a little prayer for you today! Please let us know what they say. I keep trying to remember every pregnancy is different but different is so scary when you have had a loss before!

I have my fingers crossed for you EMTAmanda.

i'd love to join baby due 14 may - its taken 28 months & 1 MC to get here

haven't even told husband yet was gong to see how long i could last - he was nearly more upset than I was after MC last year

Hey ladies.

Sadly, AF showed up just a moment ago, but I'm not as sad as I thought I was going to be as we've scheduled our very first IUI for September 17th.

Hopefully I'll be back in a few weeks with a sticky bean!

Good luck to everyone!

I'm so sorry to hear that stuck!!!!

I'm waiting on my results. She stat'ed my blod so it should be back in an hour or two. I'm super nervous because I'm kind of cramping...it's more like a weird nauseating pulling "pain"

So sorry stuckinoki. Fingers crossed for the IUI.

EMTAmanda - still have my fingers crossed for you too x

I'm waiting.... Not very patiently but I'm waiting lol

My hcg nearly doubled (in 42 hours) and my progesterone went up to 10! Not great but looking more optimistic!!! I have to start progesterone supplements tomorrow :)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So beyond happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Def start that progesterone and get it checked again to make sure its increasing!!! I'm soooo happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->