May 2013 Babies

I'm fine. Going to make and can some pickled eggs for DH and then dehydrate some tomato basil bites.

I've been so busy canning this weekend but we've got a huge storage of pears and jams now.
Wow! That'll keep you going in the winter. :)

But blergh.....I could not eat a pickled egg. I'm not a big egg fan on the best of days, although I do occasionally crave a scotch egg.

My super smell has kicked in. I have a small cardbox box sat here on my desk and I can smell it and it's not nice!

I'm so impatient to shop! Grrrrr. But I'm not going to until 16 weeks, maybe grab some little bits after 12 weeks.

Also aiming to get bargains in the January sale. Doesn't stop me planning what I want though!

I think I'm going for a Bugaboo Cameleon. Would really like a Stokke Xplory, but I have £1500 in vouchers for a store that doesn't stock them!

Just left the birth center! What a lovely experience! She even did labs today and is going to call me tonight with my levels and I go back Friday for another level check :-D I'm really praying for good news but she said if my progesterone or anything was low we would supplement right away! The birth center was beautiful and the Midwife was such a breath of fresh air compared to the obgyn! I already love her!!!

No worries Robinson! My boobies hurt yesterday but don't today so it may not start till around 6 weeks or so?

Has anyone else had their levels checked

I have had my levels checked. My progesterone was very low at 9 then I was put on 200 mg of progest suppositories had my levels checked and went up to 18.45. Something told me to have levels checked again and they were down to 15.9. Soo....I requested an increase in prog so I am on 200 mg of suppositories and 200 mg of prog by mouth. I have my levels checked again tomorrow. I have had 4 losses so I am not taking any chances (my levels should be at 20...but doc said right now I am low average...which doesn't sit well with me).

So happy that your experience was awesome!!! I go tomorrow for my write up :). Keeping my fx that your lab results will come back perfect :)

Thanks for the reassurance EMTAmanda.

The birthing center looks very nice :) and it sounds like they are already doing an awesome job taking care of you.

Courtney-I'll be praying for good levels for you as well! I had a blighted ovum last time and the midwife today said that we should have every right to be optimistic right now but until I feel like a truck hit me And I'm hanging my head in the toilet I won't be convinced. My boobs kinda hurt today but not bad but I have been nauseas since my blood work.

Thanks Amanda! I am assuming that since I am on 400 mg of prog that my levels will stay at a level high enough to maintain the pregnancy...or at least I hope!!! Ugh its sooooo unnerving. I hate feeling like I have no control over the situation I think that's what bothers me the most. I'm sure you'll feel like crap soon lol. I never had strong sickness with any of my pregnancies. With this one I always feel sick in the middle of the afternoon, YAY. Ugh not sure if its the progesterone or just the pregnancy.

When is your scan scheduled for? I think you posted something about it but can't recall.

I'm not sure we were going to use an obgyn again but after we sat in their waiting room for an hour we walked out and that's when I called the birth center and was seen today. I go back in Friday for more labs but I don't think I will get a scan for a few weeks because I had to switch my insurance plan to go to the birth center and the new one won't go into effect until October 1st but I think she may go ahead and give me one at 7 weeks because she knows my nerves are shot. She did mention doing that today so fingers crossed!!!

Yay for noon sickness though!!!! Have you ever taken the progesterone before?

Hey ladies!

I spent the day canning and gardening...helped the time pass more quickly, except I got about 30 fire ant bites all over my feet [stupid bugs]

Got my bulbs in for Spring next year.

After gardening I was kind of nauseous so I spent the remainder of the afternoon lounging on the couch. Hopefully it's a good sign.

I'm highly allergic to fire ants so I feel your pain!!!

I'm sitting here waiting to hear back about my hcg and progesterone levels ugh I'm dying with anticipation!

Well now I'm really scared. My hcg levels were 3930 and my progesterone is only 9.3 I should be 5 weeks 4 days

Don't worry Amanda. Your HCG is right where it should be according to the chart here:

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/hcg-levels.shtml

Think positive. :) xxxxxxxxxx

Just back from my Dr appointment.

Went well - he didn't tell me off, which is a relief! Lol. In fact he wasn't concerned at all about it being so soon.

OMG do I feel sick today. Blergh...yay.....blergh.

Wanted to wish all you girls the best of luck with your May babies. I am.going to unsubscribe to this thread as don't feel I being here anymore. Just waiting for my chemical to be confirmed but didn't want to leave without saying goodbye.:hi:

:hugs:

Newtoallthis - I hope you get your rainbow soon. :hugs:

Wanted to wish all you girls the best of luck with your May babies. I am.going to unsubscribe to this thread as don't feel I being here anymore. Just waiting for my chemical to be confirmed but didn't want to leave without saying goodbye.:hi:

:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope you're back soon to stay sweetie.

I hope you get your rainbow soon newtoallthis :hugs:

I started spotting red again this morning. Been to urgent care and have a scan booked for
Tuesday. If it gets worse I have to go straight in. Looks like a weekend of rest for me x

Missmummymoo, I hope it stops!!! There's nothing more nerve wracking than blood when you're pregnant.

Newtoallthis, I'm so sorry. I hope that you get a rainbow very soon. Nobody deserves to suffer loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->