May 2013 Babies

Yes Manu! So uncomfortable to turn! And I am in the bathroom every 2 hours at night otherwise I hurt so bad.

Mizz-That is hilarious on the cake! Cannot believe how far we've come! So amazing!!! :)

Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes!!!!

Well that's me now on bedrest. Saw the midwife this evening and I had very regular BH contractions the whole time & I know I've noticed quite a few over the past couple of days. I'm also on anti contraction drops for now too though the contractions haven't eased at all yet. But at least baby's head isn't engaged at all yet.

Hope everyone's doing ok.

I'm surprised manu! My ob said they won't stop anything after 34 weeks. I've been taking my procardia because my nights are awful and I'm in so much pain. But really they want me off them. I go tomorrow for another NST and will mention all this then. Now watch me not have 1 single contraction on the monitor....

I'm just on bed rest till they ease off and then I need to be taking it super easy & the meds as needed so they don't get that strong or frequent. It's seems to be working for me though as I've only noticed 1 BH this morning. It's quite nice having some squidge to my tummy as its felt rock solid for days. lol

So sorry your having such bad nights Iluv. Hope your nst goes well tomorrow. Keep us posted. :hugs:

Soooooo my stitch was removed this morning after going in because of contractions since 3am. They said they wanted to take it out because I was contracting way too much and they don't want cervix ripped!! Omg :) very scary day tho as my platelets are chronically low and they had to so spinal tap with me being at a high risk. But everything went well and I'm 1cm and 75% effaced! Yeah this baby will be here within two weeks or less. Will explain more but I'm pooped. Been up since 3 and just now getting home. I pray I don't have the scary side effects of te spinal!! But I still have to wait til 36 weeks to get off bed rest lol that's four days away...

Goodnight ladies

Wow! So I bet your baby will be the first to arrive!! So exciting!

Mine is staying put despite the regular contractions and false labor alarm on Wednesday!! I'm still 2-3 cm, baby is at -3 and I still have a posterior cervix. Ugh I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow and I'm so friggen done!!!!!

Hope you all have amazing weekends :)

Court I'm at -2 station! Lol this baby is just wanting o come out now I guess. But I will give it two weeks at the most so you may be the first or pad since she is being induced!! :D can't wait to see who goes first, and I'll bet we r going to follow in the first persons footsteps. Once the first person has theirs, it will hopefully be a domino effect! Lol

Manu and Kelly I hope both start feeling better. It's not going to be long now :) the last few weeks is like torture because you just want to pop baby out! Lol I know I do....

AFM- still nervous about spinal tap effects. Legs have been okay, had a few feeling of that falling to sleep feeling and I'm probably having to call because the doctors really want me going in for any side effects. Worried about spinal hematoma :( this is the stuff that makes me want to just count my blessings and let this be our last child. Each pregnancy gets more risky and dangerous for me. At this point if I needed a c section, I would probably need transfusion because of how low my platelets are. But I'm so optimistic that I will push this baby out! With dd1 I was in active labor for 50 minutes 5 to 10cm that quick so all my nurses said I will probably go even quicker. I have to haul ass when I start labor if I'm at home when it happens lol
Honestly I have been contracting for so long, it feels like labor ing for months :( I'm exhausted from it all, but I just am sooooo happy that he or she is still cooking and doing amazing :)
But yeah hubby and I discussed it and he is happy with this being our last too. I want to be around for my kids and not risk my life trying again. Hope that doesn't sound too selfish :/
Been pregnant for pretty much 18 months total with 6 weeks break in between.... My body needs a loooong break. If my angel had survived, I would not be preggo so quickly after but I guess with life anything can happen so we just have to learn to adapt and adjust.
You ladies have a great weekend :)

Hi ladies!!!

Our first baby's been born! Pad's had baby Leo via c-section yesterday. I'm sure she'll stop by and update when she can. Yay! It'll be MizzPodd or Courtney next for sure!!!

OMG CONGRATS!!!! See I knew Pad would go soon!! Aw congrats to you both!!! You have to tell us your birth story when you get a moment!!!! :hugs:

Hi guys. Just a quick update am still in hospital. Leo arrived yesterday via a slimy traumatic c section and he is perfect! Am.quite overwhelmed by it all.
Good luck ladies. Can't wait to hear your babies have all arrived safe and sound.

Not slimy! Bloody phone..
Slightly traumatic c section

lol at the slimy Pad!!! :haha:

Awww just reading your post brought tears to my eyes hun. After all the heartache and heartbreaks that you've been through, you've finally got a little one in your arms and against all the odds a little boy. I am so so unbelievably happy for you, I'm a bit lost for words right now.

Lots of love to you, hubby and little Leo. Welcome to the world little man!

I wonder who's going to be next...? :happydance:

Another BIG CONGRATS Pad!!! I'm so happy you have a new family member to share your life with. A little bundle of joy and love! I wish you and your hubby the very best with caring and raising and enjoying baby Leo:):hugs:

I got the chills reading that Pad!!! Huge congrats and a lifetime of joy and happiness with your little man!!!

Mizz, wow your little one wants to come soon!! I have bets that you will be next :). I walked around all day today and all I got out of it was super swollen ankles. Told dh that he has to have sex tonight hopefully that will bring on labor lol. I'm willing to try anything!!!!

Omg I'm slow. I thought Cgav was saying her baby arrives too. Lol preggo brain!!

Court I hope so! I want to wait at least a week if I can, but I think it will be harious if I stay pregnant until my 39 week induction date. Either way I'm happy since baby is healthy and doing great. But goodness all of this waiting is killing me because I keep reading how most women deliver 5 to 10 days after cerclage is removed but then others last to due date! And some go within a few days! So I am so confused since I don't know which category I will fall under! Lol

Lol oh I totally feel for you!!! I'm going nuts bc with my boys when they told me I was dilated I had them two days later! Yet with this one it's been over a week and nothing!!! I haven't even has anymore contractions since Wednesdays episode!!! I wish I was able to know when I would be delivering!! It's driving me nuts especially since my boys were both born between 37 and 38 weeks!!! Ugh :-(. I'm glad baby is healthy but I just want to meet him! Then I have been reading that hypothyroidism may slow down labor so I am wondering if this is what's causing me not to dilate as quickly as I did with my boys. Basically I need to stop looking at google and wait until nature takes its course lol.

Lol Mizz. Nope... I'm a ways out, I think. My OB is out of town until Tuesday so if she decides to come early then I'd like her to stay in there until Wednesday so I don't have a strange person delivering my baby!!!

Mizz or Court - still betting on one of you guys being next!!!

Congrats Pad!!!!

Update on me...Had my 34 week visit yesterday. My NST took an hour because baby was not having the heart accelerations they wanted to see. Gave me all this ice water and then put this buzzer on my belly to wake him up. That started pretty much all day contractions. I was in bed crying. OB would like to see me go to 36 weeks and I personally want him in until 38 weeks. But obviously nothing they will stop at this point and I can only do so much. I was in bed most of today too. I will be checked at next week's visit and get my group B strep test done. Also another NST and one last u/s for growth. I really need to get these next 3 weeks in!!!!

Aww it'll happen soon I know exactly how you feel!!

Well I have been up since 4:14 am with contractions every 6 minutes. They are still coming every 6 minutes and its 6:00. After Wednesday I am so confused about what the real thing is so I am trying to wait a little longer before I wake up DH and call my sis in law to come over at this ungodly hour. Hoping today is the day!!!!! It's funny bc if it is my prediction was pretty accurate as I've always said he will be born on the 21st;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->