May 2013 Babies

I know how you feel i have had 4 losses. I hope it all works out for you.

Depends which test youre using I had some ic that never got dark with ds#2

So I need some reassurance ladies.

I'm 12dpo today and my tests are so very very faint that I'm almost convinced that this bean isn't going to stick either.

When did your lines start getting visible?

I know I shouldn't worry and each pregnancy is different but I keep thinking that the line should be darker by now :(
test at 15dpo lines will get darker i had a faint line on august 30th af was due august 31st . praying for you

Which brand of test are you using sweetie?

Mine stayed pretty faint for a while and only really yesterday (15/16dpo) have darkened enough and I'm STILL worried they're not dark enough.

I feel like I see ladies on here with 2 lines the same colour bang on 14dpo and I'm no where near that.

So I need some reassurance ladies.

I'm 12dpo today and my tests are so very very faint that I'm almost convinced that this bean isn't going to stick either.

When did your lines start getting visible?

I know I shouldn't worry and each pregnancy is different but I keep thinking that the line should be darker by now :(

I only had a faint line when I tested at 14dpo and they gradually got darker after that.
Big hugs, 9 losses is so hard. Have you had rm testing?

:hugs:

My ic is virtually negative now. This one is definitely not going to stick, despite cyclogest and aspirin.
Had all rm testing and all clear.

Back to the drawing board.

Stuck in oki - my test wasn't very dark at 12 dpo but not tested with anything but digis since then. Might be worth trying a digi or a FRER.

Newtoallthis - did you say they were doing your bloods tomorrow? Hopefully you will get some answers then.

:hugs: to all. PAL is so tough.

I am hoping for a call from the midwife today as normally get one on The tuesday after informing doctors. I guess things might have changed this time around though as the EPU is involved.

Stuck in oki - my test wasn't very dark at 12 dpo but not tested with anything but digis since then. Might be worth trying a digi or a FRER.

Newtoallthis - did you say they were doing your bloods tomorrow? Hopefully you will get some answers then.

I am hoping for a call from the midwife today as normally get one on The tuesday after informing doctors. I guess things might have changed this time around though as the EPU is involved.

Had blood results, HCG was 73.7 - I don't think this is good but won't know until repeat bloods. Got telephone appointment with Doctor tomorrow.

Which brand of test are you using sweetie?

Mine stayed pretty faint for a while and only really yesterday (15/16dpo) have darkened enough and I'm STILL worried they're not dark enough.

I feel like I see ladies on here with 2 lines the same colour bang on 14dpo and I'm no where near that.

I'm using everything under the sun right now :(

I'm hoping I'm wrong, and the IC seemed a bit darker this morning. I think I'm going to put off testing for another day or two just to ease my mind. It's hard being this scared all the time.

Had blood results, HCG was 73.7 - I don't think this is good but won't know until repeat bloods. Got telephone appointment with Doctor tomorrow.

Your 12dpo right? If that's the case that sounds like a good number. Mine at 11 dpo was 52.6 and at 15 dpo was 282. I am now 5 weeks 6 days and I just got my results and I am over 10,000. However, my progesterone is low so I am freaking out (I am already on suppositories). Your HCG level sounds decent for your DPO, are you going back for a draw in 48 hours?

Thinking of you, I know how difficult it is and the worrying can take over your life...that's how I also feel right now:hugs:. Keep us posted on everything.

No, I should be 4+6 so its definitely low. I'm resigned to another miscarriage now.

I hope not :(. Hopefully your numbers will increase with your next draw.

Do you ladies mind if I join you? I have tried my best to catch up on all the reading (it is a lot of pages!!)

I just found out this past Sunday that I am pregnant. My edd is May 10th. I already have a 15 month old. I was pregnant this past February and everything was going well. We heard the heartbeat at 8 weeks and even saw the little baby and then at my 12 week appointment we found out that our little baby was no longer with us. It was the first loss I have experienced and was by far the hardest thing to deal with. Now that I am pregnant again I am trying to be excited and enjoy it but am having a hard time not being nervous and terrified. I feel like I can't trust my body anymore since it didn't recognize last time that something was wrong.

I hope you ladies don't mind me joining....

HI sweetie.

I'm May 10th as well. :)

Sorry for your loss, here's hoping this time i much happier for all of us. xxx

Thank you!

Aww yay a May 10th buddy! Have you already been to the dr to confirm?

No, not yet. I have an appointment Thursday.

I'm wondering whether or not to take a urine sample with me.

I half expect to get fobbed off and told it's probably leftover HCG from my miscarriage, but I think if I show him photos of my tests over the past week he'll realise that's not the case.

I'm scared I'll be told off! As I was still having some funny bleeding 2 weeks ago (which I know think was IB) so I called my EPU and she got really arsey with me when I said we'd had unprotected sex.....even though the nurse we saw on the day we had the scan that showed baby's HB had stopped said it's not a risk to get pregnant, just it's the dating that's the problem and it can cause women unnecessary worry.

I feel like a naughty teenager or something.

But my GP is really great, so I'm hoping he'll be a bit more friendly.

Well I walked out of my doctors appointment today :-/ after waiting over an hour in an uncomfortable waiting room that was very crowded and discovering that I wouldn't be seen by a midwife but every once in a while I left and called a local birth center with a lovely midwife and I go in to see her tomorrow morning :) I really hope this miracle is healthy and sticks so we can have our beautiful natural water birh

Aww yeah I kinda got a weird feeling from the lady who answered the phone when I called about making a confirmation apt. I go Friday to confirm but think I may go buy more tests to take at home so I can put myself at ease some. Apparently now all of a sudden there is a rule where they want you to be a week a late before coming in, makes me kinda glad I didn't find out early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->