May 2013 Babies

Just got my BFP over the weekend!!! So excited and scared after MMC in June.

I hate that bama! I have used an obgyn for all three of my pregnancies and with this one (4th pregnancy 3rd child) I wanted to use a midwife and birthing center or home birth. I really just want to enjoy this time and be as natural as possible where I'm treated more like a friend than just another patient. I can't wait to tour the lovely birth center tomorrow it looks so peaceful and lovely on their website!

https://www.blessedbirths.com/index.php
This is the place we're gonna use

Congrats and welcome Robinson! I had a mmc in June as well!

Which brand of test are you using sweetie?

Mine stayed pretty faint for a while and only really yesterday (15/16dpo) have darkened enough and I'm STILL worried they're not dark enough.

I feel like I see ladies on here with 2 lines the same colour bang on 14dpo and I'm no where near that.
well last time i got pregnant my lines stayed very faint and even after i lost it the lines were darker then when i had just found out..

My line is back :)

Another girl on here found some information that the steroids I was taking could suppress the release of hCG...

My last dose was yesterday and the test I just took a few minutes ago was definitely positive and much darker than the one from this morning.

I'm hoping that I'm still in the game! I really want a May baby!

Great news stucki.

You're having a May baby just like the rest of us here!!

I won't have it any other way. Xxxx

Great news stucki.

You're having a May baby just like the rest of us here!!

I won't have it any other way. Xxxx

Oh geez, I hope so!

[I may have just welled up a little bit reading that! Gah, I'm so sappy these past few days!]

Yay!!!! I'm hoping your Lines to get even darker!!!

That is wonderful news stuckinoki :)

That place looks so nice & relaxing! I would love to have a baby there EMTAmanda!

So I took 3 more tests to confirm, I did a digi & 2 fr. Well on my fr my line is so way much darker then the control line?!?! Can that happen or are the tests funny? I am not stressing it much because the digi popped up pregnant!

Lol I like that! I am gonna go with that then stuckinoki! :)

Woohoo the darker the line the better!!! Guess whos boobies randomly started hurting today while peeling potatoes??? MINE!!! Yippee!!! And they still hurt!!! Along with a headache and some random nausea I am feeling more optimistic about this May flower!! I'm so excited now!

Morning ladies. :)

Had a little bit of bleeding yesterday, but I'm certain it was from my cervix as it was (TMI) when I was straining too hard for a #2 - hello pregnancy constipation.

I have this most normal cycles and it disappeared as soon as I stopped. I'll mention it to the Dr tomorrow but they done loads of swabs etc and there's no problem it's just sensitive.

It still made me worry a little. But I'm reassured by today's tests. Look how much darker it's got in a day. :)

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/84CDE74A-796F-4455-B41A-DB018269303A-25474-000034E81806239C.jpg

Also, my boobs have started hurting. Yay! Lol.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Xx

I know bama I'm so stinkin excited now haha

Cupcake, I bled with ds 1&2 after exams and sex because of my cervix. That test is nearly black it's so dark!!! Woohoo for dark test and sore boobies! Bring on the rainbows! Is anyone having to get up at night to potty yet? Im up 2-3 times a night now and usually I never get up to tinkle!

Thanks ladies :) Going to do another Answer test tomorrow, not done one for a few days - I'm desperate to see a test line darker than a control!

Amanda - glad I'm not the only one with a cervix issue. Been abosultey fine today. And my CM is back to white! :)

How are you doing Stucki?

I have had to get up to pee once a night but I am worried beacuse my boobs have not started to hurt yet. I cannot remember how far along I was with the last pregnancy before this happened. It is very hard not to be terrified thinking something could be wrong after mmc in June.

I'm fine. Going to make and can some pickled eggs for DH and then dehydrate some tomato basil bites.

I've been so busy canning this weekend but we've got a huge storage of pears and jams now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->