*~* May 2013 - Spring Babies*~* 117 Jelly Babies - 22 Boy's & 19 Girl's - 5 Babies :D

Hann I hope the reflexologist is wrong!

Missmayhem good luck Hun xxx

Kezzie hope it happens for you soon.

I'm into hospital for my induction tomorrow at 8am. BnB buddy will update my journal with any news if anyone interested. Good luck Ladies, I hope I return to lots of babies having arrived xxx

Eeee Lady H!! How exciting.

Can't wait to hear your news. :)

We've just been out for a nice walk. Has worn me out a bit but I'm going to try and get us some fresh air everyday.

Good luck Lady H & MissMayhem! V.exciting xxxx

MrsVbabcock hope that you feel better soon hun and that your appointment is a good one. I think heammoroids do get better afterwards but may need treatment if not but at the moment theres so much pressure down there in that region. Ask your doctor for some cream to soothe them and help to shrink them xxx

Hann thats a shame but they could be wrong and you can go from not being ready to all of sudden being in labour. It won't be much longer now xxxx

Am still feeling sicky and tummy hurting, kidding myself that it could be a sign. no energy to even so much as make sure my hospital bag is packed right either :( I wonder how on earth I will cope with having a newborn again when I am struggling so much with these last few days- eek! X

Hann - I don't think they can know at all babe.

Baby Bee's head was was never engaged, I'd not had a show or cramps or anything.

Even once in labour my contractions never really got much closer than 3 minutes but then all of a sudden I went from 3cm to 8cm.

I am having a really hard time with breastfeeding... and today I found out I have thrush. I am in so much pain. I am going a natural route first before trying any medications, I am hoping it works. :(

Ouch ttcbean :-( so painful you poor thing. I had it with my first too- I didn't take any medication for it but did treat babies mouth with nystatin ointment which the health visitor gave me. I think I also got some strong probiotics from the local chiropractor I was taking him to at the time for cranial osteopathy x

Sorry for the delay, here is Colton's birth story!

On Sunday early morning I had terrible contractions. I was timing them and they were one minute long and five minutes apart. They started at 1am but never got closer together. At 5am I decided to get up and get dressed to go to the hospital. Very curiously the contractions, which had me writhing in my bed, stopped. No more signs of labor. I was pretty upset, and a little scared because if that WASN'T labor, how bad would labor be? We went to a parade, and I walked a fair distance and stood the whole time. Still no more signs of imminent labor. Every time I went to the loo I checked for bloody show or losing my plug. Nothing. By some miracle I went to bed early, and managed to fall right to a very good, deep sleep.

At 4:30am, I woke with a very painful tightening in my stomach. I figured I just needed to pee, as that had been a very familiar feeling at just the same time every morning for the last week or so. I went pee, then had a VERY strong contraction. I made note of the time, flushed and walked back to bed. I didn't even make it to the bed and another one came on. I couldn't breathe, couldn't move. Just held the bed and tippy-toed through it. After it passed I went back to the loo to try to pee again, look for show, and generally to figure out what on earth just happened. I think my hind waters broke at that point because I sort of "leaked" into the toilet, it wasn't urine as I had just went. I went back and forth between trying to go back to bed and going back to sit on the toilet to try to have a BM (maybe it was that again?) but finally at 5am I started timing them with my phone app. One minute apart! DH got up at this point to wake my mom and get ready to go to the hospital. I was trying to hold out until 5:30am as that is when the neighbor would be waking and said she could watch DD for us. At 5:20am I sent DH over to the neighbor's house with DD even though it was early because I simply couldn't take it anymore. At 5:30am we rushed to the hospital. The car ride was one long 7 minute contraction. The main entrance was closed so we had to use the emergency entrance, but DH accidentally dropped me off at the Ambulance entrance, so I had to walk to the ER entrance. One very rushed wheelchair ride later, I was in L&D. The nurse started checking me into the computer system, and it was the most aggravating thing in the world to be asked question after question after question, having to answer in between contractions and not being able to focus on mentally controlling the pain. In the end I was laying in the bed screaming through every contraction. I was very self-conscious of the fact I was screaming. I hated it. I was already 7cm dialated, but they still called the anesthesiologist to come give me an epidural. THANK GOD. I was really struggling by then. Even after the epidural I continued to feel the contractions enough to have to yell through them, although they were significantly dulled in between.
Colton was born at 8:36am after only 5 pushes. He had the cord wrapped around his neck twice, but he was just fine. It was 4 hours from the first contraction to the last, and I was basically in transition the entire time without any build up. Despite laboring down as much as possible I still ended up tearing up the same scar line I had torn with DD. But despite it all we are both doing great. :)

Fab birth story mighty - huge congratulations!

Missmayhem - I need to check out your journal but hope its happened/happening!

Kezzie - I've had zero energy this week too but I was the same before DD too so hoping its a sign for us!

Ttc - I had thrush too with DD, ended up treating with medical drugs but it went quickly - hope yours does.

Cupcake - yay for te walk and getting out!

Over night I had lots of pelvis stretching cramps and pains - not contractions - but this morning my bump has dropped! I'm hoping it won't be too much longer now. My DH told me to ignore the reflexologist too lol! I know that when I start dilating I go into labour quickly so I hope that it happens over the next few days naturally. I'm excited!
Busy day though with a hospital appointment for DD and a birthday party for her friend this afternoon. Guess is better to keep busy!

Yeah definitely ignore the reflexologist Hann it will happen soon your body is doing all the right things. Much better to have plans and keep busy. I should be busy today- I have lots of food to cook up and get out of the fridge too but so far I've done absolutely nothing just do not have the energy. I have a busy day tomorrow with the midwife and sweep and shopping etc so that one will go quick and then I would love to have the baby over the weekend if not before.

Hope thinks are going well for missmayhem :)

Great birth story mightmom thanks so much for sharing ♡♥ xxx

Sass you are probably far too busy to read this but if you are how are you and how is Dylan doing??? Hope you are home or heading homewards very soon xxxx

Kezzie - I find it hard to motivate myself at times too, just been really tired! Off to a 2 year old birthday party in 30 minutes so that will take up the afternoon. I'm now just looking to the weekend and thinking of nice things we can do and trying to forget thoughts of going into labour!

Missmayhem - checked your journal and no update yet but thinking if you!

Here's a new mum question.

Bee is asleep. Will be for another hour or so (hopefully) but just did a big sounding poo.

What's crueller - leaving her to sleep in it. Or waking her and making her miserable. (She hates being changed!)

Well he's here Mason russel arrived safe and sound into the world yesterday may 8 at 855am weighing in at a whopping 9lbs even. I was up and about last night c section went well had a shower did some makeup today. Mason is eating and sleeping and pooping like a champ all he does is sleep really formula fed helps. He's a happy baby that's for sure and his brother is so happy to have him https://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s675/lexytiara/null_zpsf253e63f.jpg

Awwww. He's adorable. Congrats pink. :)

I changed Bee. Whilst changing her she did another big poo and a wee!

We'd have been fine if it wasn't for the second poo as that meant it took me way longer and she woke up. Just had to rock her for 15 minutes to be able to put her back down.

At least she's clean.

I wonder that too cup cake! I tend to change his nappy if I know hes pooped or he wakes up, otherwise I tend to changehim as part of his feeding routine...if hes asleep, I tend to wait until he wakes unless his nappy has leaked so he doesn't get too stressed with being woken up.

Not sure if what im doing is right though. ..

Congratulations pink! He is so adorable! Perfect little family!! Xxx

Congrats Pink he is adorable xx

Ziva slept from midnight till 8am last night! She is only 17 days old and is healthy but I'm not sure if I should wake her through the night for a feed? Normally she wakes at 430am like clock work! If she does it again should I wake her? During the day we feed on demand.

Congratulations pink! He looks so lovely and your older boy is adorable! :) ♡♥♡

Changing nappy when asleep is such a hard call to make as you don't want them to get sore if you leave them in it but sooooo frustrating if they have just gone to sleep.... I think I sometimes tried to change them whilst they were asleep with varying degrees of success lol. Also if they doing lots of little poos I woild make sure I had slapped some barrier /nappy cream on their little botty so if they did poop and I hadnt realised it would be less likely to burn their skin. I've forgotton all these newborn tricks that they throw at us haha I'm getting scared now! XxxxX

Labour watch front: lots of painful tightenings this evening and pressure. Feel like baby might come soon but know I could be imagining it all. Midwife in the morning to attempt a sweep. Taking my two year old with me though so that could be an interesting appointment! X

Baby jayson is here! Born this morning at 630am in 4 pushes. 7lbs 13oz and breastfeeding like a champ :)
Went up to labor and delivery at 4pm yesterday cuz of pink watery discharge and period feeling cramps. Was my waters leaking so they kept me and my dr started pitocin to help me along so I didn't have a dry labor. Waters started gushing as the contractions got stronger. By 9ish I got a dose of IV meds cuz the contravtions werr getting intense..meds wore off after 2 1/2 hrs and couldn't get more til 4 hrs from first dose...finally got another dose...labor was going on foreevvverr and the pain wasn't unmanageable it was just going for so long that I was getting tired so I got an epidural which I never imsgined I would...if my labor was shorter I don't think I would have needed it as I got the epi at about 3am and he was born at 630 . So yeah i avrually rly liked the epi minus it gave me hoorrrrrible tremors. But i couldnt feel my contractions at all. Then i started feeling like i had to poo so i let the epi wear off to see if i might b ready..about 15 min after deciding that i was yelling for the dr to get in here cuz i couldnt hold it baby was right there the pressure was insane!! Dr showed up after what seemed like forever of me crying where is heee...lol. and i gave it all i had and slowed my pushes when he told me to and in 4 pushes and no tearing he wss here! I was in complete disbelief. Still am! My body completely took over i was moaning and breathing and grunting as i was pushing and i felt like it wasnt even me doing it. It was a very out of body experience and NOTHING like i expected...i was so scared of crowning and i cant even remember what it felt like now. I am in love :)
Relaxing in our postpartum suite watching some tv now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->