MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Hello, ladies! I’ll be joining you. :) I am TTC #2

I had my iud removed March 28th. Withdrawal bleeding started on the 30th, and I’ve had some form of bleeding since then. However, I think I might have started my real period 3 days ago.

Testing date is TBD for now. Hoping I catch O with opks.

Hello ladies! I'd love to join. This will be our first cycle TTC #1. Testing date of May 5th.

Very exciting Lemons - I hope it your TTC process will be a speedy one! :dust:

Hoping to be a may tester but seeing as av was due today and no sign what so ever I’m not sure when

Wriggley - hopefully she's not coming at all and you get your BFP before May. FX :dust:

This is month 7 without birth control but my husband works out of state and only see him 1 weekend a month of I can get it off from work. So.... provided I get next weekend off and see him.... I want to test may 13. Mother's day! Who knows if I can last that long but it'd be a sweet gift.

Hi everyone,
I'd like to join please. Can you put me down as testing May 4th? (Star Wars Day :thumbup:)

This is my 3rd cycle since an early miscarriage in February and also my 2nd consecutive Clomid cycle.

I've always done opk's but have started temping this month too. I'm also having grapefruit juice everyday and Robutussin, having reflexology sessions and got pineapple core and Brazil nuts ready for after ovulation! Oh, and our first child was conceived on a drunken mini-break in a caravan :haha: so we're going to give that a try too :winkwink:. Worth a try lol

Can you put me down TBD? No sign of AF for the last 6 weeks, but I'm chalking that up to my hormones figuring themselves out after coming off BC as I'm getting nothing but BFN's and I'm pretty sure I O'd 3/17. We'll see what happens this month! Fx to everyone!

Can you add me on for the 5th, tentatively? We're NTNP this cycle, since actively TTC is temporarily on hold. I might as well be here in case a miracle happens.

Good luck, everyone!

So.. didn't think I'd be posting about a TWW this early.. but here I am! We DTD yesterday.. on the day of a positive OPK. Nothing will probably come of it, but there is a possibility. I wanted to avoid another January baby, buuuuut.. we got into the mood and I just didn't care. Ultimately I just want a happy healthy baby!

Going to try to wait till May 1st to test. I don't know if I will be able to, but I'm going to try.

Mind if I join along? I'm currently 1DPO and will be testing May 1st. This is our third cycle TTC. First was a chemical, and second was BFN.

Our second child.

Following along (hope that's okay) to keep up with you all...sprinkling baby dust all over!

Dill - May 6 is our wedding anniversary...hopefully you get a BFP around then :)

Following along (hope that's okay) to keep up with you all...sprinkling baby dust all over!

Dill - May 6 is our wedding anniversary...hopefully you get a BFP around then :)

Thank you, Alli! That would be neat to get a BFP on/around your anniversary!

I can't believe I'm already on cycle 9 with 3 losses under my belt for this round of TTC. I wish my blood tests had been more illuminating. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->