MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Dill::hugs: I know what you mean. Waiting on my results right now. I'll kill over if they are all norm. Means we'll be blindly doing IUI or IVF if the doc says my age calls for it.

Praying you get a very sticky bean this cycle.:hugs:

Hey everyone im back! Can I be put down for the 6th May! Had a bad month after AF finally started on the 5th and had a really bad reaction to it because i was sure i conceived!

However I now think I've ovulated really early for me on day 15! I usually (or thought) I ovulate on CD19/20. Gonna have to get OPK and start temping next month if this doesn't be a successful month! Woke up today with EWCM (never seen it on previous cycles). BD on the 14th and yesterday the 17th but now won't see OH until sunday (he's away with work). Will it be fine for me to have BD before I saw the EWCM and can I still possibly conceive? I'm new to this cm! Fertile window according to Ovia wasn't to start until tomorrow (though with me being unsure of ovulation every month I guess it won't be completely accurate!

Hello, ladies! I’ll be joining you. :) I am TTC #2

I had my iud removed March 28th. Withdrawal bleeding started on the 30th, and I’ve had some form of bleeding since then. However, I think I might have started my real period 3 days ago.

Testing date is TBD for now. Hoping I catch O with opks.

I had my implant removed 14 days before you but no bleed or signs of o yet. It’s so frustrating! I’m guessing if you had a bleed that you have more chance of pinpointing o. Good luck! Fingers crossed for you. I’m 5 weeks post removal and have no sign of o so there’s no point in putting my name down yet but I’m hoping progress will occur soon x

Hello, ladies! I’ll be joining you. :) I am TTC #2

I had my iud removed March 28th. Withdrawal bleeding started on the 30th, and I’ve had some form of bleeding since then. However, I think I might have started my real period 3 days ago.

Testing date is TBD for now. Hoping I catch O with opks.

I had my implant removed 14 days before you but no bleed or signs of o yet. It’s so frustrating! I’m guessing if you had a bleed that you have more chance of pinpointing o. Good luck! Fingers crossed for you. I’m 5 weeks post removal and have no sign of o so there’s no point in putting my name down yet but I’m hoping progress will occur soon x
Yes, I finally stopped bleeding a couple days ago, so I'm pretty confident I'm in a "normal cycle" now. I've been using cheap opks when I remember, but It's too early now anyways. Based on how my cycles used to be, I should O end of April/beginning of May.

I hope you get some kind of signs soon! It's frustrating having nothing to go off of.

CD1!

Can I have 19th May please :) I'm gonna try not to test before AF is due (according to FF!)

I know that it's much too early! However I'm 2DPO, and this morning I woke up and instantly had an upset stomach. It just hit me.. This has never happened to me before. I also feel very full.. Like, I couldn't eat my breakfast. I did manage to eat several bites and now I'm feeling like I've stuffed myself and could be sick.

CD13 of Cycle 13 TTC#13, just kidding, lol TTC#1. According to FF my fertile window opens up tomorrow. Used preseed last cycle, no luck with it but going to use it again this cycle cause I figure it can't hurt and I don't really get much EWCM if any.

Best of luck and baby dust ladies, the list is up to date.

Second day of ewcm. Fuming I can't see OH for a couple of days but just hoping Tuesday was enough for me to conceive this cycle since I've not seen ewcm at all in years! I'm convinced I've already ovulated as my nipples are sore already and they are never sore until after ovulation but usually 4dpo not 1dpo. Must have had a very good strong ovulation, hopefully anyway! Have had right sided pain for the last 3 days!

How is everyone doing?

CD13 of Cycle 13 TTC#13, just kidding, lol TTC#1. According to FF my fertile window opens up tomorrow. Used preseed last cycle, no luck with it but going to use it again this cycle cause I figure it can't hurt and I don't really get much EWCM if any.

Best of luck and baby dust ladies, the list is up to date.

Hopefully this is lucky number 13 for you! I feel like I know all you ladies now.

So, question ladies while we wait for May. Have any of you had extreme pressure to your lower pelvic area during ovulation? I'm 2 DPO and on O day it hurt so bad just standing. Felt like my uterus was going to fall out. The act of sitting down and standing up was awful. I've been having ovulation pain since I got my cycle back, but that was definitely the worse! Felt it a little the next day, but it was pretty much gone. Not use to this whole ovulation pain thing.

So, question ladies while we wait for May. Have any of you had extreme pressure to your lower pelvic area during ovulation? I'm 2 DPO and on O day it hurt so bad just standing. Felt like my uterus was going to fall out. The act of sitting down and standing up was awful. I've been having ovulation pain since I got my cycle back, but that was definitely the worse! Felt it a little the next day, but it was pretty much gone. Not use to this whole ovulation pain thing.

I had that 2 days ago and it made me almost double over in pain! Thought I just had a bad stitch at the time but now here I am thinking I ovulated a week early! FX for us both!

So my ovulation test strips come in the mail tomorrow. I've never used them. I'm driving to see hubs next Friday and Saturday and that's all I get him for this whole cycle so I hope the dates work!

I had that 2 days ago and it made me almost double over in pain! Thought I just had a bad stitch at the time but now here I am thinking I ovulated a week early! FX for us both!

I was at work and kept telling everyone if you see me standing funny it's because my uterus feels like it is going to fall out :haha: Plenty of odd looks and comments.

Crusher - Best of luck! They're pretty easy to use!

I was at work and kept telling everyone if you see me standing funny it's because my uterus feels like it is going to fall out :haha: Plenty of odd looks and comments.

Crusher - Best of luck! They're pretty easy to use!

Fingers crossed we've both had w nice strong ovulation and catch the egg!

So my cm has turned a milky white and creamy. Almost certain I ovulated yesterday! A little excited now!

Alijo: All my ovulations happen like that with the exception of a few. It's awful. Hugs

Put me down for May 1st please. I hope I can wait that long to test!

crusherwife44 - Sounds like a good plan. Good Luck!

Jessie7003 - Woohoo! TWW begins.

CD14 for me. OPK negative. I'm hoping its positive tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. FF opens my fertile window today so we will start the BD'ing today. No EWCM so will use preseed internally to help the spermies along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->