MAY 2018 Testing Group, Mother's Day Hopefuls: APRIL BFNs BRING MAY BFPs

Faint line on an IC this morning. 9dpo. Also started to get severe nausea and have cramping so think this might be it 🤞🏻

Wow Cinderella, that's pretty exciting! I hope you continue to get strong BFP!

Feeling anxious after just talking myself out of the possibility of a bfp. Took a cheapie and was pretty sure it was neg after three minutes. Came to clean up bathroom and found the line with what my mind is telling me a hint of color. Went back and looked at my others and the one from yesterday has a line too ugghh.

Attachments

• AB389BF1-1823-4BBA-820C-658AD0435783.jpg
    AB389BF1-1823-4BBA-820C-658AD0435783.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 67A95444-2FB0-4D5B-917B-670E0E3AFCF9.jpg
    67A95444-2FB0-4D5B-917B-670E0E3AFCF9.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 4CEF4DE8-E5CE-4203-9DF8-867D84254A25.jpg
    4CEF4DE8-E5CE-4203-9DF8-867D84254A25.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 12
13DPO for me and as of last night BFN. I didn't bother testing this morning. AF due tomorrow.

AF due for me tomorrow, too. Still negatives all around here. I almost didn't test this morning, but I had to go in for leg xrays today and part of me was hoping I could announce "Yes!" when they ask about pregnancy. Not the case :nope:

Still have my FXed for all of us, though. It IS possible to get a BFP later than most!

Feeling anxious after just talking myself out of the possibility of a bfp. Took a cheapie and was pretty sure it was neg after three minutes. Came to clean up bathroom and found the line with what my mind is telling me a hint of color. Went back and looked at my others and the one from yesterday has a line too ugghh.

I know that feeling all too well. I actually started destroying the used tests after the time limit because I was fetching them out of the garbage can hours later to stare at them some more. :dohh: After questioning my sanity, I felt it would be easier to scratch the strips up beyond being readable. Thank goodness I can talk about it here, my husband would be questioning my fitness for reproduction if he knew how nuts I was going right now!

I know that feeling all too well. I actually started destroying the used tests after the time limit because I was fetching them out of the garbage can hours later to stare at them some more. :dohh: After questioning my sanity, I felt it would be easier to scratch the strips up beyond being readable. Thank goodness I can talk about it here, my husband would be questioning my fitness for reproduction if he knew how nuts I was going right now!

I’ve never had evap lines before so now I’m going crazy haha. I just told my husband I was confident I wasn’t pregnant yesterday and now this!! Yeh you are definitely among friends here lol

Well, AF is here! She heard me talking about her and decided to show up a day early.

I'm going to keep following this thread to see how testing if going for all my May ladies! Making my way over to the June thread now ... feeling relieved that at least I know one way or another.

AF due tomorrow and as of last night BFN. Not feeling good about this cycle like I was :(

Well, AF is here! She heard me talking about her and decided to show up a day early.

I'm going to keep following this thread to see how testing if going for all my May ladies! Making my way over to the June thread now ... feeling relieved that at least I know one way or another.

Aw :hugs:
But yes, I completely understand that relief that comes with at least knowing. It's a bummer, but the uncertainty gets me really down. The tww is cruel :p

I'm out. I'm spotting so AF will be full force tomorrow. On to June.

I have no idea what’s happening with my cycle. This is my 1st cycle after IUD. I didn’t really have much CM around when I thought I would be ovulating, and I never got a positive opk, but I’ve also found out the ones I have are horrible. Now, I’ve been waiting for AF to show up any day now and I’m havkng a TON of cm. I’m on CD 47, and while I’m a bit irregular 48 days has been the longest. I don’t think I’m pregnant, because I think I would have certainly gotten a bfp when I took the frer.

Am I just now ovulating?? So weird. I hate hormonal birth control and how it’s made me so confused about my own body!

So, here's this mornings tests... 10dpo.
In real life and on my phone it's really obvious, but on my computer you can barely see it?? :shrug: It looks exactly the same as last months shadow that I got at 12dpo before a blazer on 14dpo. Can anyone see it? I know I shouldn't be testing so early but it's so hard to resist, especially because I 'feel' pregnant.

Attachments

• IMG_8278.jpg
    IMG_8278.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8279.jpg
    IMG_8279.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_8280.jpg
    IMG_8280.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 11
Cinderella I can't see it. Bnb kills those early squinters. Mybe try countdown to pregnancy site??

Ja14 it's very possible you are Oing now. If you have fertile mucus BD, BD, BD!! I never had IUD but bcp messed my hormones up after stopping. It took 6months to regulate. I went 2.5 months without AF at one point. I decided to use natural family planning after dd was born to avoid the same.

Yeah. Your's familiar as well. :hugs: Goodluck TTC#2. I'm currently on CD47 and still no ovulation nor AF.

I'm sorry things have been so rough for you :hugs::hugs:
I've just started this month so I don't know if I'm in for another long ride or not.

Hey, by the way, our little boys were born a day apart :flower:

Also looks like I'll be able to test tomorrow morning (assuming AF doesn't show before then).Should be going into town this afternoon.
14DPO today (assumed, I don't know for sure when I ovulated). Either way she should be showing up today or tomorrow at the latest. I'm very thankful to have regular periods now.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->