May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

Aww crap crap and double crap terri!! Really thought this was it! Large glass of wine!

*hugs* to all who were visited by the witch...

FX for all still waiting...

Hoping this one sticks. Hoping hoping hoping will see a hb on Friday, when I have my dr's appt...

Darn Terri, I really thought this was it for you :hugs:

Looks like I will be seeing you on the June thread as I started spotting today :(

Oh Terri :hugs: I really thought this was the month for you.

Sorry to everyone that AF got this week.

Good luck Driving!

AFM - I think tomorrow is O day. I have been so uncomfortable today with twinges and pelvic pressure so I am glad for a BD break tomorrow ;) We BD 3 nights in a row and am trying softcups this month. Oh I have had DH on FertilAid since last week and have noticed a big difference in his sex drive so apparently the stuff works!

Sorry momof3 and Hopethisyear. :hugs:

Bookwrmgal-Really? I've been debating whether I want to get Fertilaid for my hubs. We haven't talked about it, but maybe he'd be into it. HA!!HA!! I guess I need to find out since it's a new cycle and all.

Bookwrmgal-Really? I've been debating whether I want to get Fertilaid for my hubs. We haven't talked about it, but maybe he'd be into it. HA!!HA!! I guess I need to find out since it's a new cycle and all.

Hi terri, just a question...were your blood beta results like zero or like very low?? Chart still looks very good!

Sorry for all the AFs! And the negative blood results, terri.

I'm out! AF showed this morning. On to the next cycle - I'll see you guys on the June board.

Good luck to the ladies who still have a couple days to test!

Ugh...sorry booger. :hugs: See you on the June thread for sure.

Redclaire-The nurse left a message saying the test negative, and I am just about to call her, so I don't know the answer. I forgot to take progesterone yesterday morning, and when she called she said to stop, so I'm sure today's high temp is remaining P in my body. Thanks! I have to say, I think this is my best chart ever. As if that means anything. :shrug: hee hee.

Dead on serious. He's never had much of a sex drive and while he isn't tearing my clothes off nightly, he has been a lot more interested and this has been only a little over a week! Getting him to :sex: 2 nights in a row before would have taken effort on my part but 3 nights in a row and I didn't even have to put on a nightie! :happydance:

Ugh...sorry booger. :hugs: See you on the June thread for sure.

Redclaire-The nurse left a message saying the test negative, and I am just about to call her, so I don't know the answer. I forgot to take progesterone yesterday morning, and when she called she said to stop, so I'm sure today's high temp is remaining P in my body. Thanks! I have to say, I think this is my best chart ever. As if that means anything. :shrug: hee hee.

Sorry to hear it, but I agree, this was your best chart. You just need a little time and you'll get that BFP. Good luck in June!

Sorry for AF booger. :hugs:

I'm out of commission for June most likely but I'll be stalking.

So I'm not out yet as I thought I was. I had spotting the other day at 13DPO and then nothing since. POAS this AM and there is definitely a line on a Wondfo, but the FRER is stark white. Trying not to get my hopes up. There are pics in my journal.

Ooh Hope. fxfxfx. I'm going to check out your journal. It would be amazing if we ended the month with a BFP!!!!

Hope, wondfos are much more sensitive than FRERs!!

Also, an update, I had an ultrasound today and they saw a lovely yolk sac, a fetal pole and a flicker of a heartbeat :) I am only 6 weeks so he could not get how fast it is, we will have another scan next week...

Good luck, hope!

Yay, driving- that's great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"