May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

I'm out ladies. AF came on Friday. Fx to everyone who's still testing this month.

kfs1-Booooooo......:hugs: Sorry to hear it, babe.

Poppy-Congrats! Hope this one is THE one for you. :dust:

I didn't realize today was my testing day. Oops. I'm not testing. I will be getting blood work tomorrow morning, so I'm just going to have to be surprised when they call me in the afternoon. I'll update when I get my results.

Good luck to the rest of the testers this month!

Best of luck Terri!! You're made of stronger stuff than myself..i would have caved and tested days age!! Everything crossed for ya hunny!

Good luck, TerriPeachy!! Fingers crossed for you!

Sorry to those that got hit by the witch. :(

I fear I am not far behind you. My test date is May 30 (and actually May 29th per FF) but I would be VERY surprised to make it that far. All the classic signs of AF being on her way are here. We'll see what happens.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

Good luck terri. Will be checking in. X
Sorry for those with af-boo hiss. X

So sorry Kfs1!! :hugs:

Terri, fxed for a great surprise tomorrow! !

Sorry to hear Kfs1.

Good luck TerriPeachy. Hoping to hear good news tomorrow!

Good Luck Terri! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!! :dust:

I'm pretty sure AF is going to show in the next couple days, all the normal signs :(

You guys are too kind.
I'm just waiting...:coffee: They will call me this afternoon with the results. I was hoping my temperature was about the same because I wanted to remain neutral, but it wasn't in the plans...happiness is. So for now, I'm a little bit happy. <3

Hope-don't count yourself out just yet...you're still two days away and tons of people say they think AF is on its way, and she's not. :dust:

Good luck terri xx

had early scan today, heartbeat seen and measuring 2 days ahead xx

Good luck Terri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ab - that's great news! Congratulations.

OMG Terri !!! I'm buzzing here!! I really hope this is it for you!!
Another May BFP would be just totes amazeballs!!:wacko::happydance:

ab75-Congrats!! So now you are 8 weeks? Thank you for the well wishes.

FXed Terri!!

AFM - AF arrived over the weekend. Had day 3 scan and labs and the cysts are still there. The left one is slightly reduced but the right one increased. Doc wants to do another set of scan/labs on June 9th. Good thing I wasn't set on starting the IVF cycle this month - so I am not too upset. Just hoping they disappear before July!!

I got a negative blood test today. See most of you on the June thread. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->