• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

My tests were due to the trigger. Didn't get any darker. Actually looks lighter maybe. I'm very sad. This has been a long road for me and I think I'm at the end of that road
Not out til the witch arrives flutter..I tested out my trigger at 7DPO. I really do hope its just a case of diluted urine samples. Its a hard road, I know where you're at...I'm not far behind you:cry::hugs:

I used the Walmart .88 test to test out trigger at 8dpt the line was so faint I assumed it would be gone the next day just as it had the cycle before. So I tested two days later and swore I saw a hint of something on another Walmart test. So the next day at 12 dpt and 10 dpiui I used Frer and def a line them used another one that afternoon (yesterday) the line was obviously darker. This morning frer looks just like yesterday mornings instead if being darker. Most people have trigger out by 10 days although I've read some that had it for 14 days. That's what worries me. It worries me also because I'm using frer and not cheap ones and that's why I'm getting a line. I do still have 3 days before AF is supposed to be here. I've also read that some ladies don't ever get a negative. I'll test again tomorrow I guess

I am praying for you, Flutter! Fxed tomorrow's test is darker!

Flutter..wait til AF arrives.
All tests are different, many of the walmart/frer etc are sensitive at only 25 units HCG whereas the internet cheapies are hospital standard and show positive at only 10 units...not false hope just scientific hope:thumbup:

So CD2 scan today for our last chance IUI. Apparently i have a couple of small cysts that shouldn't cause problems and i've to delay starting injections til tomoz cos (TMI) passing lots of clots...my lining was 13mm and is still at 8mm! So the witch is doing the spring clean of the decade:happydance:
Feeling quite upbeat about everything now...if this doesn't work I'm planning a big trip Stateside next year, Boston( love love love Boston), NYC and Florida... that'll be something to plan and focus on...but there's still hope for this cycle:happydance:
Testing 15th June x

Good luck Red! And your trip sounds great. NYC & Boston are both such fun cities.

Sorry about the test Fluter but the witch hasn't come just yet so don't give up hope just yet.

fluterby-I agree with the others. Don't give up just yet unless you want to. I think you may still have a chance...did you temp this cycle?

Redclaire-I'm glad you're getting a good cleaning this go round. My lining must normally be pretty thin because I don't really have "good" cleanings, but I'm perfectly fine with that. hee hee. I agree with kfs1-Boston and NYC are both fun. Enjoy your trips...

AFM-Another tenth of a degree increase, but i'm still feeling super neutral. Whatevs...hee hee.

Good luck to the upcoming testers. :dust: fxfxfx

fluterby-I agree with the others. Don't give up just yet unless you want to. I think you may still have a chance...did you temp this cycle?

Redclaire-I'm glad you're getting a good cleaning this go round. My lining must normally be pretty thin because I don't really have "good" cleanings, but I'm perfectly fine with that. hee hee. I agree with kfs1-Boston and NYC are both fun. Enjoy your trips...

AFM-Another tenth of a degree increase, but i'm still feeling super neutral. Whatevs...hee hee.

Good luck to the upcoming testers. :dust: fxfxfx
Terri..i felt absolutely nothing when i was first pregnant..neutral is an excellent choice of words! Your temps are looking vvvvery good. Sending virtual glittery best wishes!!!

Redclaire- Aww...:friends: I'm going away on a motorcycle trip this weekend, so if I get excited about being preggers, hubs may tell me that I can't ride down there alone, so if I remain calm, all systems are go. HA!!HA!!

I won't be temping over the weekend, which will also be weird, but I think it's for the best!

Fluter..you aren't out yet.
Terri...have fun! Your chart looks great FX'd

FLUTTER, you are not out yet! Fx.

Terri, your chart is awesome!

AFM, I am now in the TWW! We BDed Monday, Wednesday, and last night. We will tonight too just to put some extra ones in there. Lol You can never have too many. I will start progesterone as soon as FF confirms O.

Thanks! I did get a little excited this morning...won't be temping for the next two days, though. Have a great weekend!!

Galvan-fxfxfx :dust:

Do we have a June thread yet? I am 2dpo and will be testing June 2. I had horrible O pains, but mainly on my blocked side. I had some on my open side, but not enough to get excited about.

Taurus - Happy birthday to your little one. I just noticed your ticker :)

How are all the end of the month testers getting on? Good luck. X

Hi! I'm Poppy and am 36. I got my BFP on Saturday the 24th of May at around 11 days po!

I am an 'old time' Baby and Bump member and have two little boys aged 5 and 3, so hopefully, if things work out, this will be baby number three for me. I had a loss at 7 weeks in March, so I am very nervous this time round.

Nice to meet you ladies and wishing you all speedy BFPS!
xxx

Hi! I'm Poppy and am 36. I got my BFP on Saturday the 24th of May at around 11 days po!

I am an 'old time' Baby and Bump member and have two little boys aged 5 and 3, so hopefully, if things work out, this will be baby number three for me. I had a loss at 7 weeks in March, so I am very nervous this time round.

Nice to meet you ladies and wishing you all speedy BFPS!
xxx
Delighted for ya!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"