May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

Good Monday morning, ladies. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

You're right, RedClaire, rules sure do get in the way sometimes.

Sorry that AF got you, Terri. Hoping your IUI this cycle is successful! I am really bad about responding on these forums but I do read a lot and I think you are just about the sweetest person around so I do wish you all the best.

Taurus, glad your little one is doing well. Good luck catching that egg!

As for me, AF got me as scheduled on Saturday morning. That lady sure has an annoying way of always being punctual. I guess the upside is that I'll get one more chance to test this month, so put me down for May 30th!

9dpo today. OH wanted me to test on Saturday, and even after explaining to him that it would come up negative even if I was pregnant, he still wanted me to test, so I gave in (clearly BFN). And once I start, it's hard to hold off but I still get disappointed each time...just one little stark line this morning.

Last pregnancy I got my BFP on 10dpo and my chemical preg. before that showed up on 11dpo. so, if I'm to get my +, I'd expect to do so in the next couple days....otherwise I guess AF will arrive instead.

I'm not having ANY symptoms though...in March when I was still on my IUD, I had more symptoms than now and we thought we might have conceived then...

Booger-Sorry the witch got you too. :hugs: She sure is punctual, and it is no fun. Thank you so much for your kind words. I try to be a nice internet friend. hee hee. Just don't cross me!

myra-You never know...fxfx.

I caved (even though by now I know better! :wacko:)
and of course the result was a BFN (8dpo) :blush:
Although I did find this to read, and it made me feel much better - plus
I think it may stop me from buying more POAS and testing too early:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

I have NO idea how far Past O I am :/ I had 3 positive OPK's...test darker than the control for SURE....for three days straight. We BD all that week.
I had the chemical prefnancy last month so it made me three days late...I have a 29-30 day cycle but because I had three days this year with 31 day cycles it changed my "average" cycle to 31 or 32 days on my app...so I am either 4,5 or 6 days from AF. Based on symptoms I would say I'm 10-11dpo. Not sure though. For me it's smell and nausea....thick CM this early....tender BB's the week after I miss AF. So based on what's going on so far I'm hopeful...but scared of another chemical :(
I want to use a frer so bad I can't stand it...but am terrified it will say what I think it will say and then I will be peeing on sticks every day till doc apt. WHY can't I just let it be and go with the flow like when I was young??? I remember not keeping up with AF....missing my period and not testing till I had missed it by a week and being so relaxed. *sigH*. That old saying about feeling your clock ticking?? It's TRUE!!!

Sorry your out Booger and Peachy..........fingers crossed for you for the end of the month xx

I caved (even though by now I know better! :wacko:)
and of course the result was a BFN (8dpo) :blush:
Although I did find this to read, and it made me feel much better - plus
I think it may stop me from buying more POAS and testing too early:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

I have NO idea how far Past O I am :/ I had 3 positive OPK's...test darker than the control for SURE....for three days straight. We BD all that week.
I had the chemical prefnancy last month so it made me three days late...I have a 29-30 day cycle but because I had three days this year with 31 day cycles it changed my "average" cycle to 31 or 32 days on my app...so I am either 4,5 or 6 days from AF. Based on symptoms I would say I'm 10-11dpo. Not sure though. For me it's smell and nausea....thick CM this early....tender BB's the week after I miss AF. So based on what's going on so far I'm hopeful...but scared of another chemical :(
I want to use a frer so bad I can't stand it...but am terrified it will say what I think it will say and then I will be peeing on sticks every day till doc apt. WHY can't I just let it be and go with the flow like when I was young??? I remember not keeping up with AF....missing my period and not testing till I had missed it by a week and being so relaxed. *sigH*. That old saying about feeling your clock ticking?? It's TRUE!!!

Have you tested yet???? Keeping everything crossed for you too :thumbup:

Please add me! I plan on testing may 8 which is 7 dpo, I think. I know it's pretty early, but I just love to poas! Lol! Btw, considering ur hometown as a name for my baby girl (fx). :). Thanks!

Taurus-Glad things are going great for your little boy. Hope you catch that egg this month.

Ambree-Sorry for the BFN. How are things looking now? It's DPO11 for you now, right?

yes 11dpo now. Im eating more and craving sugar which is normal for me right before AF.

All was okay, until on a whim, I decided to POAS (OPK) after my ov day.
and now I have positive OPK on cd 13 (ov OPK) AND cd17 and cd19 :dohh:
I usually have a 25-26 day cycle, so I dont know what the dpo situation is now :shrug:
BFP and an ov date of CD17 or CD 19 would require some super (and unlikely) long living :spermy:

FF has AF due tomorrow and test date MAY 8 (sorry taurus I mixed up the dates :blush:)
although I dont think it will matter.
I will buy a FR POAS for tomorrow.
:shipw:

Please add me! I plan on testing may 8 which is 7 dpo, I think. I know it's pretty early, but I just love to poas! Lol! Btw, considering ur hometown as a name for my baby girl (fx). :). Thanks!

Hi Anya :hi:
May 8 is my FF testing date also, although I did test early for BFN (of course).

7dpo is very early, how many days is your luteal phase?

PS: I have my baby boy and girl names, just need the baby :flower:[-o<

As for me, AF got me as scheduled on Saturday morning. That lady sure has an annoying way of always being punctual. I guess the upside is that I'll get one more chance to test this month, so put me down for May 30th!

oh a very annoying way, particularly when she shows up early, and or half hearted, spotting her way over, bah!
sorry she was on time for you this cycle booger, but yay :thumbup:you can test again on May 30.
:dust:

9dpo today. OH wanted me to test on Saturday, and even after explaining to him that it would come up negative even if I was pregnant, he still wanted me to test, so I gave in (clearly BFN). And once I start, it's hard to hold off but I still get disappointed each time...just one little stark line this morning.

Last pregnancy I got my BFP on 10dpo and my chemical preg. before that showed up on 11dpo. so, if I'm to get my +, I'd expect to do so in the next couple days....otherwise I guess AF will arrive instead.

Hope there's a BFP for you soon myra FXd :dust:

Hi ladies! I turned 36 last week so I'm officially over 35. I will have IUI as early as Saturday. So my testing date should be the 24th :)

Baby dust to all

Hi Flutter!! Welcome! What meds are you doing this time?

Hi flutter......

Got the smiley face on my digital opk.......its on for tonight and tomorrow night

Hi Ladies,
Scan this morning shows 2 decent follies so trigger tonight and IUI on thursday morning..testing on 20th so!!:happydance::wacko:

Wow...everyone is raring to go! This is an exciting update. Good luck ladies!!

Welcome fluterby and happy birthday!!

Galvan - I did femera 5m cd4-8 and Gonal-f 75 IU cd 6-8 and 37.5 cd 9-10. I'm on CD 9 today. My follie scan is Thur. I'm hoping to catch them earlier this cycle so they aren't so big

Redclaire we are only 2 days apart on the IUI journey. Good luck!!!

Wow, lots of excitement on this thread. Good luck to those Oing and for the IUIs coming up!

Welcome, Fluterby. I grew up in IN, went to IU and am a Midwesterner at heart. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->