May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

I'm in my TWW and based on my chart, we BD'd on the day of ovulation and the day before. Feeling hopeful!

Hi gals!

Lots of excitement looks to be going on here. Good luck to everyone O'ing and about to IUI!

AFM- not too much going on other than the two week waiting game. We BD the 3 days leading up to O day but not O day. FX that, preseed, acupuncture, clomid, pineapple core, and prog cream does the trick. Trying not to question every symptom I am feeling right now.

Hi gals!

Lots of excitement looks to be going on here. Good luck to everyone O'ing and about to IUI!

AFM- not too much going on other than the two week waiting game. We BD the 3 days leading up to O day but not O day. FX that, preseed, acupuncture, clomid, pineapple core, and prog cream does the trick. Trying not to question every symptom I am feeling right now.

FX bookworm!! Jeez you are going hard (pineapple) core this month with the creams and gels!!:haha: i gave up diet coke..one giant leap for Claire!
I triggered last night...IUI tomoro morn, no BD since monday night...trying to get a super dooper sample for washing! We'll have some afternoon delight after tho :haha:
Also sorry and :hugs: for those the witch found. Miserable aul boot she is!

Oh nikki, I'm sorry. :hugs: That really bites the big one.

2plus1-can you put your chart in your signature so we can stalk you? That would be fab!

Bookwrmgal-How is your new routine? I hope all this stuff works for you. I agree with Redclaire-go big or go home, right? HA!!HA!! fxfx :dust:

AFM-False alarm, false alarm. I jumped out of bed and ran to the OPK closet. Nada. thank goodness. I wasn't sure if this Clomid would affect my cycle, so it freaked me out. All is well....

2plus1more & Bookwrmgal - Fx to you both!

Nikki - I'm so sorry that she got you. How had you been feeling about this month?

Red - How has it been going without your diet coke? Get that BD in today! :)

Radcat very cool. I live in Jeffersonville about 5 min from Louisville, Ky

Nikki so very sorry AF showed.

2plus1more & Bookwrmgal - Fx to you both!

Nikki - I'm so sorry that she got you. How had you been feeling about this month?

Red - How has it been going without your diet coke? Get that BD in today! :)

Hey! The no diet coke is going ok..i do miss it tho i can tell you!
As for the BD thing..they recommend abstaining for 48hours prior to him giving his sample for washing to get as many of fresh readies as possible! I know it sounds ricidulous cos its the best time to hubbabubba but there you go! I will definately hop him tomoro afternoon after the IUI tho:haha:

I haven't told hubby yet as he is out of town until late tomorrow night but I got this pic this morning. What do you ladies think? 9 dp iui.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 29
I see a line paula, hope this is it for you xx

I see it! Congratulations. Hope it gets darker! Fx.

I see a faint line too Paula! Congrats!! Are you going to tell hubs or surprise him in a few days??

I haven't told hubby yet as he is out of town until late tomorrow night but I got this pic this morning. What do you ladies think? 9 dp iui.

9DPiui/o is early to get any line, so I think this is great news! :thumbup:

Hi girls

I'm out AF has shown up early. Hopefully my bfp is coming my way soon.

Oh nikki, I'm sorry. :hugs: That really bites the big one.

2plus1-can you put your chart in your signature so we can stalk you? That would be fab!

Bookwrmgal-How is your new routine? I hope all this stuff works for you. I agree with Redclaire-go big or go home, right? HA!!HA!! fxfx :dust:

AFM-False alarm, false alarm. I jumped out of bed and ran to the OPK closet. Nada. thank goodness. I wasn't sure if this Clomid would affect my cycle, so it freaked me out. All is well....

Let me see if this works. Stalk away!!!

Redclaire- great going with giving up the diet coke! FX that it was the added boost to get a BFP. Good luck with the IUI

Paula- I see a faint line. Fx Fx!!

Sorry about the witch, Nikki.

AFM- definitely go big or go home! I am nothing if not stubborn and tenacious lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->