May All Our Dreams Come True - May Testing Thread

Nikki-:hugs: Sorry AF got you
Fluterby-Good luck on your scan tomorrow!

:dance:
Congratulations Paula, that is fantastic.
I see the line!
one day I hope I can see a pink line pg confirmation of my own
but I am glad another TTC>35, has been blessed in May
you've given inspiration and hope to keep trying, thank you x

Nikki and Pisces :hugs2:
I'm :sad1: too
B.F.N. and AF is taking her time just to vex
:grr:

To all the May ladies about to chase the egg and/or test,
I hope your TTC dreams come true ~
wishing many BFPs and happiness :flower:
:dust::dust:

Hope your scan goes great today, fluterby.
Ambree-Sorry you're feeling so down...maybe it's too early..what DPO are you?

pisces78 - Sorry for the :witch:. :hugs:

Good luck today Fluter.

Terri - Looks like that temp jump was definitely just a fluke, huh?

AFM: Got my peak smiley today. :)

Sorry about AF Nikki and Pisces :hugs:

And congrats Paula! Exciting to have two BFPs this early in the month.

AFM, no news yet. I haven't been consistently temping since I'm still getting up at night with my LO, so maybe my O date is off a little (I was just going w my + OPK). Still no pregnancy or AF symptoms...

kfs1-Finally!!! hee hee. Party time for you... Oh and yeah, yesterday's temp was a fluke. I'm back to low temps which is where I belong. hee hee.

myra-I see you were listed as testing yesterday, but when is AF supposed to be here? Did you test yet? Good luck to you and Tess!!! :dust: :dust:

Terri- I am glad it was a fluke.

Flutter- good luck !

Kfs1- yay!

Afm- so I might have been a little bit naughty. DH has has been so grumpy and sullen and snappish lately because of work. Lots of moaning and whinging about the slightest thing. It's stressful and just creates a tense atmosphere. So I told him this is an important week for me to feel serene and loved and stress free at home because of it being implantation time and stress can affect it, especially with no ice cream in the house and me having to spend all weekend with his family. I just needed to do something to get him to be less of a bear to me and the dogs because I have had enough with the moaning! :laugh2:

That and I was annoyed because I got turned down last night for :sex: and I had a major 7dpo hormone surge

Bookwrmgal-Sorry you have to listen to all that whining, and more importantly, getting turned down. Sometimes these guys are the worst! They choose the most innopportune time to get freaky, and then when we simply say 'hey, let's do it!', they're all like 'nah. not interested.' :haha: *rolling eyes* jerks. Hopefully the remainder of this week is calming and serene for you. :hugs:

kfs1-Finally!!! hee hee. Party time for you... Oh and yeah, yesterday's temp was a fluke. I'm back to low temps which is where I belong. hee hee.

myra-I see you were listed as testing yesterday, but when is AF supposed to be here? Did you test yet? Good luck to you and Tess!!! :dust: :dust:

I put myself down for the 7th since my BFPs in the past have been early and I was hopeful for another one. If my O is correct, then I should get AF tomorrow or Saturday. (This is my first full cycle in a year and a half- between getting pregnant and then on birth control so I don't know if my cycles return to their usual length right away).

Our son was born 11 weeks early and the first 7 months were excruciating- 3 months in the NICU with respiratory issues and then when he came home, he had severe reflux and allergies, causing him to cry for hours every day, even with reflux meds. OH and I swore we would not put ourselves through that again so we were stopping at one kid. Thankfully, with time, things have gotten much better and we'd like Connor to have a sibling- but seeing as we're both 40, we can't put it off. Scared as we are of having another preemie (and a repeat roller-coaster pregnancy in and out of the hospital), we're taking the plunge and trying again...

Sorry AF got you Pisces and Nikki. :nope:

Fluterby - Good luck with your scan! Let us know how it went.

Ambree - Sorry you're feeling down. :flower: But you're not out yet!

Kfs - Hooray for a positive OPK! Let the BD begin - or continue!:sex::sex::sex:

Terri - I'm glad yesterday's temp was a fluke - no drama needed here.

Bookworm - That doesn't sound naughty to me at all. Sounds like he needed a little reality check. Did you get some :icecream: out of it?

Myra - Wow that's quite a story about LO. Glad he's OK now. A friend of mine had her son at 27 weeks I know it was a big struggle for her and family too. I admire your desire to try it again to get LO a sibling. Good luck! And maybe you're just too early. You're not out until AF shows her ugly head.

AFM - Just sitting here at 10DPO hoping my temp goes up as it is far too low for any good news in a few days. We'll see.

Well here's the update. I have follicles on the right measuring 24.3, 22.96, 16.30 and on the left 24.13 and 20.8. That is a grand total of 5. The 16 will more than likely hit 18mm by Saturday making it maitre as well. I figured they'd cancel the IUI but he said go ahead. I'm a bit nervous

Fluterby-Well, the good news is you have lots of follicles. The nervewrecking thing is that there are so many! So is your IUI scheduled for Saturday? Maybe one of these will be the lucky one (or two!). How many follies did you have last month?

Yes IUI Sat morning. Last cycle I had 3 follies on CD 13 that were nearly too big. I think they were over mature and my lining was almost a 15. This time it was 10.8.

Awesome news Flutter! I think that this is the best you have responded. 5 follies is a lot, but that give smore chances. With the way our TTC journeys have been 5 is good. LOL Good luck Saturday and Praying to hear your BFP in weeks!! :hugs:

Great news Flutter! Lots of luck tomorrow!

Afm- I got my own ice cream yesterday lol. DH was super attentive so I think he got the message that his grouchiness is annoying :winkwink:

Another temp spike for me today at 9dpo (even though ff says I am 8d. Also major fried food craving , which usually indicates AF is incoming . But with some twinges and sore/darker bbs I am hoping it is something else.

Ooh, I hope so too, Bookwrmgal! And glad DH got the message. Yay for ice cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->