*** May Babies ***

Thanks everyone :hugs:
I'm having a really super paranoid day today- convinced myself my waters are leaking, can't be that convinced though as I'm still sitting at my desk! and now I've just talking myself into having group b strep. SO glad it's the weekend, it's been a stressful week! Only 4 hours 18 minutes til home time :)

Katie_XX - i've had the waters breaking paranoia too :) i think its just a leaky thing associated with pregnancy :blush: I'm always told I'm being neurotic x

ditto! if i dont wear a panty liner and have say coloured underwear on they actually look like ive wet myself and im worrying then that something is leaking lol i then have to tell myself off :)

how is everyone doing?

logan i feel for ur swollen feet, mine have been swelling but not as bad as yours by the sound of things, and my fingers omg i can see in a months time my ring will have to come off :( i also get that lovely sock mark on the ankles and stays for ever!

ive woken up with such a sore throat! its doing my head in today. ive been such a lazy so and so today, it started off good, i done the hoovering, washing is out of the machine had a little tidy up and cleaned the kitchen sink and drainer but then i sat down turned on the comp and cant be bothered with anything! ive even logged onto an online game a play now and then in the evening (world of warcraft..yes im a bigggg geek lol), i rarely log on there in day but im soo lazy today. oh and my lunch made me heave! i think i may need to go buy sweeties lol

Ugh, is it possible to get late onset morning sickness? I nearly vomited walking past the Indian takeaway last night, and then again this morning when I walked past a house that smelled like eggs :blush:
jolou I want to have a lazy day! I'm SO tired, I don't know what's wrong with me? I'm going to bed well between 9 and 10 every night and getting up at 7, I really really shouldn't feel as awful as I do! Looking forward to a lie in on Sunday :happydance:
1 hour 48 minutes til the weekend :happydance:

Katie... you've read the thread in 2nd tri re the lots os discharge and group b strep!!!!! Me too and i have been googling all afternoon convincing myself i have it!

I have to get on with making dinner but i just can't be arsed! Am going to have a nice cuppa first, before i do anything xxx

i read that thread aswel! i had to take myself away from the computer so i wouldnt google lol.

just made some rice krispie cakes with sophie, think we done too many lol.

feeling rather annoyed right now, i had made plans with my mum to take her to my granddads tomorrow to sort out his new tv, take sophie with us since they both dont get to see her as much as they used to since we moved and i only have her every other weekend. i get a phonecall saying my aunt has invited herself with us...i know i shoudlnt moan but argh can i not have an afternoon alone with my mum and granddad without her taking over! its not just that, they now want to go elsewhere after going to granddads, somewhere i dont fancy going and want me to get to mums for half 10 in the morning, saturdays is our lazy morning day where we take our time getting ready to go out, now im going to have be up as if its a school morning...why do people have to butt in your plans arghhhhhh i got so annoyed when i came off the phone i just cried...i think im having one of those days lol

ok rant over! :)

has anyone else been nosing at the third tri section...its rather scary over there! i realised yesterday i only have a week and a half before im in third tri..... thats rather scary and exciting at the same time!

Maybebaby3 When do you think you will be moving??
It must feel so stressful moving houses/country when pregnant, i don't know how you ladies do it!
We have to spend all weekend car hunting! Am getting really bored of it now and just want to find one. TRouble is my hubby is a perfectionist and his cars are always kept immaculate, so trying to find one that has been loved as much as one of ours is really difficult.
Am off to take Lexie for her injections in awhile, not looking forward to that!
Hope everyone is well and have good days xxxx

hubby prob leaving mid feb (he there at mo but coming back 2mo) i'm planning 2 have baby here and go in early august. my son is in nursery attached 2 school here so i want him 2 see the year out. i am petrified about leaving the country. both our sets of parents are here and in uk we won't have any help at all so i am freaking out a bit. hubby really hates his job here and it feels like the end of the road here but i was in town 2day and felt like crying about the whole thing, thinking i'll hardly ever see my mum when i see her every day now! :cry:

has anyone else been nosing at the third tri section...its rather scary over there! i realised yesterday i only have a week and a half before im in third tri..... thats rather scary and exciting at the same time!

yeah i know what u feel! time has flown!!!:wacko:

OMG 3rd tri is sooooo close - I am soooo scared!!!!!!! x

hi everyone,well i went out for my meal last night, and guess what,my ibs came on with a vengence when i got home,lucky i was home so looks like ive got to keep taking my medication for the time being,i have a wedding to go to tommorow so gonna take some tabs with me,is anyone else feeling there baby kicking really high up not all the time but it sometimes feels higher than my bump?how much weight have you all gained so far? i have gained 9lbs but i already started off overweight so im quite pleased with that,hope you are all well.xxx

oh no quail sorry to hear ur ibs flared up again.

i have had the odd kick in the ribs..at least it feels that way!
9llbs is good! i have put on 2 stone :( tho the majority of that was over christmas, ive stayed the same weight now for about 2 weeks. ahh well i know i can loose it and atm some days im just not hungry.

:happydance:24 weeks today:happydance:

Week 23 went by so fast, I can't believe I am 6 months now! OMG, third trimester is coming soon, I am so excited! I am already feeling like I need to pee ALL the time, I think baby is dancing on my bladder! I am also hungry all the time too....worried if I gained too much weight this month, as my sweet tooth kicked in, I don't have a scale here so I wont know until Wednesday at my next doctor's appointment....where they will also confirm if I am having a boy or not! I can't wait, I feel like I can't buy anything until I KNOW FOR SURE!

morning ladies!

I feel as fresh as a daisy today! We usually have Sophie wake up at least once in the night trying to get into bed with us (but with me gettin bigger there aint much room for wriggle bum), we do let her if its after half 5 but not any earlier, last night tho she didnt wake up at all, not untill 7 am! bliss, she is normally wide awake by 6 regardless if she woke up in the night or not, we are both up and dressed and im nearly ready to go out just have the make up and hair to do.

Mark had his first baby dream last night, that we had a girl not a boy and for some reason i wasnt about it was just him and his mum lookin after the baby lol (nothing bad had happened to me apparently i just wasnt there) it was 2nd day home and baby hadnt woken up for a feed all day, mark was asking him mum when she was due one etc...he said he is starting to feel like "oh my god what do i do" i said dont worry it will all come natural, i had no clue what i was gonna do with sophie but i didnt let it panic me too much, her dad wasnt one for panicing, very just go with the flow, which works well i think, couldnt say that to mark tho! mark now wants to buy a book or something bless him.

jolou - glad u got a decent night's sleep. my kids have both been awful sleep-wise lately and both get up a few times a night and try their luck getting in my bed! have been going 2 work like a zombie! roll on maternity leave. only 3 months 3 days 2 go :dance: :happydance:

hi all well im gonna get ready for the dreaded posh wedding in a min,my mum has told me and my bro not to show her up:shrug::winkwink:but if im bored i have to fill time somehow:haha:will chat later when i get back.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->