*** May Babies ***

OH Malpal I LOVE lexies room! I just love pink and green together, and i think that's the color combo i'm going to do if this baby is a girl! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.... I even saved a pic of your curtains so I could make them myself LOL

Thanks hun, its the emily ruffles range from Next, but that's no use to you at all since your in Canada! Duh:dohh:
xx

it will all work out honey. great news on the address front :D is it in the part of leeds you were hoping for? we'll have to get together and caffeinate :D or decaffeinate. or whatever it is pregnant women do in a coffee shop :D

abz xx

that'd be great!!! :thumbup: yeah we just waiting 4 landlord 2 get the references collected, which wont be a problem, and the flat is ours. a 2 bed with a private garden at the front. won't be much room 4 us all but we'll manage!!! is a decent size according 2 hubby! it is in alwoodley which is what i wanted. i need 2 phone education leeds about a place 4 dylan in school in september, there is a school just round the corner so hopefully can get him in there. hubby will be starting work in the next month or so but i will not be going over til august. am going 2 have the baby here and let dylan finish the school year in the nursery attached 2 the school where i work. stress :dohh: have just put our flat up 4 sale with 2 more estate agents so fingers crossed we get some viewings soon. it's a nightmare keeping it all clean and tidy with the kids always leaving toys around....and juice cups....and half eaten biscuits...i feel like i never stop picking stuff up off the floor!!! :growlmad: anyway off 2 morrissons in a while 2 do some shopping! joy! NOT!!!

sounds like it's all going well for you then hon :)

ringing the school is a good idea. if you do it straight away then they'll be able to give you a decision in plenty of time you would think. this must happen a lot, people moving into a new area and all...

enjoy your food shopping :) i don't mind it if i go with my best mate. hate going with OH though. we always end up spending more and he wanders off to look at stuff. bit like shopping with a small child really :D

abz xx

Hello everyone

I am freaking out cos someone I know had her little boy yesterday, that means it my turn next.
Also she was in labour 22 hours before they decided to do a c-secton, scary

i think its hitting us all at the mo reading a few of the other threads!

you never know you might be like my friend who made it to hospital just intime, she delivered 20 min after arriving lol think in total she was in labour for a couple of hours! how lucky is that! theres me who started at 8am sunday morning and was 7:30pm monday night untill i had sophie lol

i think its hitting us all at the mo reading a few of the other threads!

you never know you might be like my friend who made it to hospital just intime, she delivered 20 min after arriving lol think in total she was in labour for a couple of hours! how lucky is that! theres me who started at 8am sunday morning and was 7:30pm monday night untill i had sophie lol

I know I keep switching from wishing he was here to crapping myself that I am gonna me a mum

my labour with aubrey was 3 1/2 hours from water breaking to delivery...lets hope this one is the same!

Also she was in labour 22 hours before they decided to do a c-secton, scary
That was me... except 18 hours in labor before they got me to agree to a section....

And OMG - I saw my my friend today that had her baby in December and has THE horror labor story! She was in labor - pushing baby out. Baby was almost out - they could SEE the head. BUT - his heartrate dropped... turned out she needed an emergency c-section - cord was wrapped around his neck. She told me the nurse had to literally SHOVE him back up inside her!!!! OOOOUUUCCCHHHH! Luckily - it all ended fine - but my god - SHOVE him back up into her??? Thats disturbing!

So - BEST time ever at the chiropractor today. I totally recommend it if you are feeling big and uncomfortable! I feel GREAT now. Before I went I was having hip and back pain, not to mention - baby was positioned weird and was hurting my tummy - right near my belly button - it felt like a bruise. Well - once he adjusted me - baby moved right over, the bruised feeling went away, and my hips and back feel great! I can totally see how a chiropractor could help a breech baby move now too. I swear - it was like he got my hips aligned right and baby fell right into place! I can even BREATHE better now. GO! Its so worth it. I am going back every 2 weeks now until I deliver!

OMG! Am I the only who has bought baby ANYTHING??? I seriously have not bought one thing! I have some reasons...1) I am still unsure on the sex of the baby, hopefully find out for sure if it is a boy on the 27th and 2) Where I am from everyone always says wait until after the baby shower. At my last baby shower I got everything I needed so I'd hate to buy some things and then get the same stuff at the shower, plus my house is so tiny I don't even know where to start putting stuff. My parents are buying the crib and are already bugging me about which one I want:shrug:

OMG! Am I the only who has bought baby ANYTHING??? I seriously have not bought one thing! I have some reasons...1) I am still unsure on the sex of the baby, hopefully find out for sure if it is a boy on the 27th and 2) Where I am from everyone always says wait until after the baby shower. At my last baby shower I got everything I needed so I'd hate to buy some things and then get the same stuff at the shower, plus my house is so tiny I don't even know where to start putting stuff. My parents are buying the crib and are already bugging me about which one I want:shrug:

I haven't bought anything either for the same reasons.... Although I've looked.
We go back for an additional gender scan at 25 weeks. I'm being told that my side of the family is planning a shower in my hometown about 90 miles away and my in laws are throwing one here locally:) so we'll see how well stocked the nursery will be. Once we can confirm the babys gender we'll get the nursery paint color and decorations at least taken care of.

I've only bought a couple little outfits and 1 pack of diapers so far - although I guess its different for me since I have most of what we need already...

With my first though - I didn't shop until after the baby shower either. I wanted to see what we would get first - then buy what we still needed. I did buy a few outfits beforehand though.

:D

I am due on May 31st with my second child. We already have a daughter together who will be 4 in March. My partner also has a son who will be 20 in april!

We had our 20 week scan on 11th january and our baby is healthy.

We do not know the sex as going to go for a surprise this time as this will be our last child :baby:

i haven't bought anything either! apart from a teeny cuddly toy!

I'm not buying anything either- won't find out the sex of the baby till birth plus just had a baby so it seems silly.

Am going to pick up the Phil & Teds today though! :happydance: We'll be able to use it on (current) insomnibaby and then hopefully when his little cousin comes to visit take them both for walks. :) in March

Almost forgot... had an apt this morning and got ultrasound results-- turns out the placenta is anterior (but high) which explains why I didn't feel anything till recently. This one is very active, in stark contrast to my last who was a lazy little bugger up till he learned how to crawl :rofl: . Doc had to chase Insomnifetus around with a Doppler this morning!

cmharbour, tootsie2 - welcome :flower:
Missy86 - don't tell me about giving birth. I'm still not used to the idea that I'm pregnant:haha:
babyhope - I haven't bought anything either. We have loads of time so I can start buying things a little before birth. Although we don't have to buy a lot.

So, had my mw appointment today. Everything is okey, mw praised me for gaining weight. I weigh 92 lbs. Babyboys length is 19 cm, weight 400g. It doesn't match with my weeks measurements but how can he be a big boy if my bump is so small. We discussed about what I'll do when stay on mat.leave. She asked if I'm going for swimming or something. I'll think about swimming but mainly I'll be running. I just love the way it makes me feel and it is so good to take a bath after running. No bath can be so good :winkwink:
I'll put you a bump pic also. Made today, so 22+6

Attachments

• 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
Can't find my last post about it, but for anyone who asked/wished me luck.. my little girl doesn't appear to have downs or any other chromosomal disorder after a FIFTY MINUTE scan with my consultant :wacko: She does however have a blockage or obstruction somewhere around her right kidney that doesn't affect her bladder. I have to have scans at 30, 34, 36 and 38 weeks.. and possibly 32. I've also got appointments on the weeks inbetween :wacko: I'll be living at the hospital. I've got the midwife appointments to go to aswell!

Hey ladies.

How is everyone? Well we have bought lots of things so far! and I am just ordering our pushchair as we tried it in the car today, we are getting the loola up (just picking the colour! ) and its 100 pounds cheaper in boots! I love it. I also bought my cot and bedding yesterday which will stay at my parents till the nursery is done! I bought my first pair of maternity trousers today they are soooo comfy! I dont think I ever want to take them off!

Hope you are all well! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->