*** May Babies ***

Part of me really wants to go crazy and spend loadsa money on clothes etc but I'm being sensible and saving my money, only buying what I really need!

It's taken me ages to read through all the posts, so here goes!!

Katie, it must be reassuring to know how closely they'll be watching your LO to make sure she's ok - and just think, you get loads of scans to check for yourself! :thumbup:

I haven't started buying stuff at all, its beginning to worry me! need to get a bit more organised!! . malpal - lexie's room is gorgeous - before and after!!

I think i might have started nesting - or caught Abz clearout bug anyway! spent most of last weekend trying to clear out stuff from cupboards, wardrobes etc. I need to make baby space :winkwink:

Cactus girl - your pic is so cute - and so much clearer than mine! :happydance:

Also wanted to say 'hi' to Lynsey 1986 and Agreeksmom, we're all due on the same date :happydance:

Right think that's me caught up for the moment!

Have a good night all!

:hugs:

Can't find my last post about it, but for anyone who asked/wished me luck.. my little girl doesn't appear to have downs or any other chromosomal disorder after a FIFTY MINUTE scan with my consultant :wacko: She does however have a blockage or obstruction somewhere around her right kidney that doesn't affect her bladder. I have to have scans at 30, 34, 36 and 38 weeks.. and possibly 32. I've also got appointments on the weeks inbetween :wacko: I'll be living at the hospital. I've got the midwife appointments to go to aswell!

Glad they are keeping an eye on you hun x

hi everyone, has anyone else brought much stuff yet?,as ive brought vests babygros socks hats blankets and ordered my pram but i do have a bit left from my last baby so ive dug them out too, i just love seeing tiny baby things its makes it seem more real,also im really tired at some point throughout the day but then i get a burst of energy in the evening and start cleaning things ,lol.xxx

hi everyone, has anyone else brought much stuff yet?,as ive brought vests babygros socks hats blankets and ordered my pram but i do have a bit left from my last baby so ive dug them out too, i just love seeing tiny baby things its makes it seem more real,also im really tired at some point throughout the day but then i get a burst of energy in the evening and start cleaning things ,lol.xxx

I have brough alot, but it will all get used

Babybath set
Breast pump
Steriliser
Bottles
Changing mat
Changing bag
Nappies
Wipes
Loads of clothes
Dummies
2 bears
Prob more but I cant remember off the top of my head lol
Also ordered Moses basket and Pram

evening ladies.

I have bought a couple of things, or at least other people have lol so far i have

bottles
steriliser
2 changing bags (one is my christmas present off my sis the other a freebie from boots cos OH wont use mine...men)
pram with the car seat
nappies
wipes
a johnson box with all johnson products in
a set for the cot which had a bumper, quilt, fleece blanket and flat sheet in
all sorts of little tops and a few trousers
a pack of vests
a little bear
some more fleece blankets
and some bibs

think thats about it, we will be going to get the cot soon and will keep stocking up on nappies and wipes. also need a few more sleepsuits as i dont want him to be in just plain white ones that had saved from sophie lol

Katie glad they keeping and eye on LO for you!

welcome to all the new comers :)

im rather tired today so may have missed a few posts lol oo and bubs started moving alot more today once i had some haggis :D

hope your all doing ok!

evening ladies.

I have bought a couple of things, or at least other people have lol so far i have

bottles
steriliser
2 changing bags (one is my christmas present off my sis the other a freebie from boots cos OH wont use mine...men)
pram with the car seat
nappies
wipes
a johnson box with all johnson products in
a set for the cot which had a bumper, quilt, fleece blanket and flat sheet in
all sorts of little tops and a few trousers
a pack of vests
a little bear
some more fleece blankets
and some bibs

think thats about it, we will be going to get the cot soon and will keep stocking up on nappies and wipes. also need a few more sleepsuits as i dont want him to be in just plain white ones that had saved from sophie lol

Katie glad they keeping and eye on LO for you!

welcome to all the new comers :)

im rather tired today so may have missed a few posts lol oo and bubs started moving alot more today once i had some haggis :D

hope your all doing ok!

Katie good they're watching out for your little one :hugs:

My parents surprised me today and have paid for the whole Phil & Ted's, including doubles kit and doubles rain hood :shock: :happydance:

I am more than thrilled as money is really tight but after doing a lot of research I really had my heart set on the Phil & Teds as a double. The lower end models were all either side by side or basically a bus :rofl:

We had them over for dinner afterward and all the boys had fun assembling the new toy :)

I AM ADDICTED TO SWEETS! This child loves his junk food:haha:

I made strawberry muffins yesterday (didn't taste that great) and tonight I am making brownies! I can not get enough sweets!

hey everyone. sorry i've been a bit awol.

katie hon, i'm glad they are looking after you. you'll get to see your little one a lot and i'm sure all will be fine. thinking of you.

have been clearing out like a mad thing with mum's boot up my bum the whole way. it's all been under duress, but we've got through the worse and getting to the better (everyone says it has to get worse before it gets better...) well tuesday night i just burst into tears as i was so tired and the entire house was in chaos and i felt awful. cue having wednesday and today off work. i was going to take them as holiday but have been given them off sick. my morning sickness has come back with a vengeance the last couple of days so i don't feel too bad about it. and yesterday with me running to the loo and hiding under a duvet a lot of the time we finally cleared out the worst of the stuff. today is mainly tidying and cleaning for all these people. mum has been here over a week now!! we can't thank her enough. she's going tomorrow morning (she wants to clean out my kitchen cupboards :S) and then tomorrow night we are inundated with people staying for my birthday... hopefully i'll have stopped throwing up so much by then...

hope everyone is ok. have had a quick scan through but will catch up properly later.

abz xx

Hi Ladies,

Cor there was a lot of posts to read through from the last few days!

Katie I am glad they are keeping an eye on you honey and hope that all is ok.

Bless you Abz - sorry to hear you are feeling rough again (so much for blooming!). Bless your Mum. Just think that once this clearing out and organising is done you won't have to do it again :thumbup:

I am off to my 1st pregnancy yoga class in about 10 mins. I am REALLY looking forward to it. I am ashamed to admit I have not done any self practice since my morning sickness kicked in around 8 weeks :blush: I am hoping that going to a teacher-lead practice once a week will help to motivate me to do a few self practices at home in between lessons.

I bought a couple of pregnancy exercise DVD's before Christmas which are still on the kitchen counter from when I took them out of the envelope :blush: I have promised myself that I will give one of them a go over the weekend. THERE I have put it in writing now - Ladies you must punish me if I do not keep my word!!!!!!!!!

Oops - 10 minutes are up so time to go!

Have a great evening everyone :hugs:

Hi everyone, I've just bought myself a foetal heart monitor becasue I got all worried yesterday that LO wasnt moving (he's more than made up for it today!). Its brilliant, really reassuring xxx

i was getting worried myself over the weekend that bubs wasnt moving, i just stuffed myself with haggis yesterday and he hasnt stopped going mental since lol i think they go quite when they are growing. ive noticed his kicks today are alot stronger too!

frufru im sure u will get into those dvd's eventually, ive been good and kept on my wii fit at least once a week.

abz get you with the sorting out! i wish i had someone here to boost me to do mine lol

Hey Ladies!

Well my wii fit is still in its box and probably wont come out until after May! I had a few quiet days and didnt feel much movement but then she has a mad day to make up for it! Well we are in the new house ... is it normal to feel weird about living in a new house to start with? I keep getting over worried about things, and currently have so many boxes to unpack. Ahh i now have my car seat as well which is still in its box but I cant wait to get it out and have a play!

How is everyone today?x xx

Hi ladies... This thread is crazy. I post something. Then I come back - an there are PAGES of posts that I didn't read that are BEFORE the post I made.... SO - sorry that I didn't respond to some of the stuff you ladies have written. I will think I'm caught up and then it turns out I've missed a bunch.

Anyhow--- My feet are really swollen today. Like twice the size as normal. Not sure if I should be worried or not. I did wear heels today - which I rarely wear anymore... but stilll..... I called my aunt (she's and OB nurse) and was told to just put my feet up. She said if they are still bad in the morning, or if I get a headache or any other weird symptoms that I should call my doctor. So - at least I have a good excuse right now to just sit on the couch and do nothing....

I have fat ankles, when I take my socks off there is a wedge mark left - very attractive! Keep you poor feet up and make sure you get looked after :winkwink:

abz - hope u feel better soon

katie - am glad that the docs r keeping a close eye on u and your baby!

hope&faith - it is normal 2 feel strange moving 2 a new house. i'm sure it'll feel like home soon!!!

am so tired. both kids not been sleeping well this week so of course neither have i and hubby in uk means no1 2 help out! glad he comes back 2moro, tho dont know how long 4! am at work but luckily have a free period so thought i'd drop in 2 c how every1 is!!!

Maybebaby3 When do you think you will be moving??
It must feel so stressful moving houses/country when pregnant, i don't know how you ladies do it!
We have to spend all weekend car hunting! Am getting really bored of it now and just want to find one. TRouble is my hubby is a perfectionist and his cars are always kept immaculate, so trying to find one that has been loved as much as one of ours is really difficult.
Am off to take Lexie for her injections in awhile, not looking forward to that!
Hope everyone is well and have good days xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->