*** May Babies ***

hi everyone,well i went out for my meal last night, and guess what,my ibs came on with a vengence when i got home,lucky i was home so looks like ive got to keep taking my medication for the time being,i have a wedding to go to tommorow so gonna take some tabs with me,is anyone else feeling there baby kicking really high up not all the time but it sometimes feels higher than my bump?how much weight have you all gained so far? i have gained 9lbs but i already started off overweight so im quite pleased with that,hope you are all well.xxx

Mine has come back to Quail, had a chinese the other day with flared it up

malpal - is it you who has bought the icandy peach blossom? i am considering getting the double version as i think there will still be times when my 2yr old will need 2 go in it. have u got it already? if so is it easy 2 steer? i was thinking of a phil and teds but have seen some awful reviews. also if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost u?

Hi ladies. I'm feeling really down right now. My little lovebug (ds) is sleeping at his grandmas today. This is only the 2nd time since he was born that we have ever slept apart. He loved it last time (they spoil him rotten) - so no worries for him - but I'm LONELY! I miss snuggling with him. We know he will have to stay a night or two when I go into labor though - so I want him to be comfortable with it - and I don't want him to think the first time he goes away that we come home with a new baby either!

Also - since he was spending the night - dh and I were supposed to have a date night. That was a big bust though... All we did was fight. I'm so aggravated by him. I don't even want to speak to him anymore! I won't get into all the details but One TINY part was when I asked him to feel my belly - the baby was moving like CRAZY - and he REFUSED to touch me. WTF? He said he "just didn't want to!". Whatever. He's such a jerk. That was NOT what the arguing was about - but that happened at the start of it all....

AND - my groin area hurts today. ITs so weird. Its like all my muscles in between my legs in that area are super sore - like I pulled them all or something! What does that mean?

I go to the doctor on Tuesday - so if its still bothering me then, I'll ask about it. Anyone else get that kind-of pain?

I also have my glucose test then.... fun!

Anyways - on the upside - my In-laws gave us money to buy the bed for DS, so I ordered it yesterday. Thats exciting at least! Can't wait till it comes and gets set up. OOOOoooo - and I am 26 weeks now - and in DOUBLE DIGITS for days now! Only 98 days till my due date! WOW!

Well - thanks for listening to me complain. Talk to you all later....

aww logansmama sorry that u had a rubbish night! men can be so weird sometimes!!! i have soreness like you say, it feels like something is pulling down. i have a lot of pain due 2 spd so i just thought it must be related somehow. i had bad spd with ds but not so bad with dd 4 some reason. my midwife told me that having 3 pregnancies in such a short space of time means everything is loose and hasn't recovered yet. joy! i'll be a right mess at the end of this!

Hi there, my DH wont touch my bump either :( he wont even listen to the heart beat on my angelsounds monitor. the most annoying thing is that he calls me over the top or paranoid when I worry about things like not feeling baby move.men ay :shrug: xxx

Hi everyone, im new on here and would like to get to know some people who are due in May. Im a first time mum with an EDD of 27th May, so just over 22 weeks now! : ) My partner works in Windsor and usually get to see him at the weekend. Not this weekend tho as the army have him working : ( sometimes i feel like im doing it alone, theres so much to think about and plan! Is anyone else in a similar situation?
Where abouts is everyone from? Anyone from Hampshire or Windsor area?
Caz xx

maybebaby - The spd sounds awful When I googled my groin pain, it brought up a bunch of articles about it - but I don't think thats what I have.... mine doesn't seem that bad. Its mostly just when I walk.

A3my - Men are stupid. I should know better by now - they don't take an interest until baby is a few months old - but I still wish he'd "fake" it or something..... I bet if out cat was freaking pregnant he'd be more interested... UGH. I told him last night I wasn't going to even invite him to the birth cause he doesn't care anyways! (didn't mean it - but said it anyhow!)

tinks - Welcome and congrats. Not in the same situation as you... but know how you feel when it seems like we are in this alone sometimes.....

logansmama i think that men r in denial abt the baby until it appears and then as u said they have little interest in it coz it doesnt do much! if we go ahead with our move 2 uk dh will not even be at the birth and will miss most of the 1st few months as he will b in the uk and i wil b here. quite sad really :cry:

I think I'm quite lucky with my OH in that respect- he's really excited about everything, loves listening on the doppler when my mw comes and wants to come to ALL my appointments! As you all know though, he's far from the ideal partner :lol:

maybe - that IS sad. :( Sucks for your DH - he is going to miss out on a lot!

Katie - you are LUCKY to have such an interested partner!

Well - to cheer myself up - I went out to do some UNinterrupted errands - without the little guy having to tag along. Makes things so much easier.... so as much as I miss him - that was nice. And I treated myself to a badly needed pedicure as well. PURE JOY. AND I bought some nice new panties too.... LOL. I got 5 new pairs! Gotta love that!

I know! He's really good in that respect :cloud9: he always talks to her aswell (through my belly button because he's convinced that's where she'll hear him best!)..and sometimes tries to teach her spanish :wacko: :lol:

Yes! He thinks it'll make his voice get in there to her better or something :lol:

morning ladies!

I feel as fresh as a daisy today! We usually have Sophie wake up at least once in the night trying to get into bed with us (but with me gettin bigger there aint much room for wriggle bum), we do let her if its after half 5 but not any earlier, last night tho she didnt wake up at all, not untill 7 am! bliss, she is normally wide awake by 6 regardless if she woke up in the night or not, we are both up and dressed and im nearly ready to go out just have the make up and hair to do.

Mark had his first baby dream last night, that we had a girl not a boy and for some reason i wasnt about it was just him and his mum lookin after the baby lol (nothing bad had happened to me apparently i just wasnt there) it was 2nd day home and baby hadnt woken up for a feed all day, mark was asking him mum when she was due one etc...he said he is starting to feel like "oh my god what do i do" i said dont worry it will all come natural, i had no clue what i was gonna do with sophie but i didnt let it panic me too much, her dad wasnt one for panicing, very just go with the flow, which works well i think, couldnt say that to mark tho! mark now wants to buy a book or something bless him.

Glad you got good sleep! I don't worry about sleep much, my little one is on a stict 9 Pm sleep schedule, he goes to bed just fine and wakes up about 8 am, but then daddy always gets up with him and lets me sleep in....I love my hubby:cloud9:

Hi ladies. I'm feeling really down right now. My little lovebug (ds) is sleeping at his grandmas today. This is only the 2nd time since he was born that we have ever slept apart. He loved it last time (they spoil him rotten) - so no worries for him - but I'm LONELY! I miss snuggling with him. We know he will have to stay a night or two when I go into labor though - so I want him to be comfortable with it - and I don't want him to think the first time he goes away that we come home with a new baby either!

Also - since he was spending the night - dh and I were supposed to have a date night. That was a big bust though... All we did was fight. I'm so aggravated by him. I don't even want to speak to him anymore! I won't get into all the details but One TINY part was when I asked him to feel my belly - the baby was moving like CRAZY - and he REFUSED to touch me. WTF? He said he "just didn't want to!". Whatever. He's such a jerk. That was NOT what the arguing was about - but that happened at the start of it all....

AND - my groin area hurts today. ITs so weird. Its like all my muscles in between my legs in that area are super sore - like I pulled them all or something! What does that mean?

I go to the doctor on Tuesday - so if its still bothering me then, I'll ask about it. Anyone else get that kind-of pain?

I also have my glucose test then.... fun!

Anyways - on the upside - my In-laws gave us money to buy the bed for DS, so I ordered it yesterday. Thats exciting at least! Can't wait till it comes and gets set up. OOOOoooo - and I am 26 weeks now - and in DOUBLE DIGITS for days now! Only 98 days till my due date! WOW!

Well - thanks for listening to me complain. Talk to you all later....

My son loves to sleep over his grandmas house and he does it on a regular basis:haha: Especially when he is on vacation from school, he will spend 2-3 nights back to back, and I have to say I love it:haha: Hubby and I get to pretend we are teenagers and do what we want (if I wasn't pregnant, we might drink or have friends over).

As for the fighting I understand about being upset when hubby doesn't want to feel the baby, I got mad about that recently too. Hubby gets so impatient that if he doesn't feel the baby kick in a minute he stops touching my stomach!

Ok sorry I had to post so much, but if I don't i forget everything!

I do feel like I am a lucky one too, although hubby is impatient with feeling the baby he is really interested in it. He likes to go to my doctors appointments and listen to the doppler and whenever we pray he always includes the baby:cloud9: He also loves babies, when are son was born he did most of the hard work, usually handling the baby in public:haha:

Well today is my no get dressed day and I feel like being lazy and doing nothing. So far we have no plans, oddly and MAGICALLY hubby is cleaning the restroom and has ordered son to clean his room...don't know where this is coming from but I am not going to complain:haha:

maybebaby - The spd sounds awful When I googled my groin pain, it brought up a bunch of articles about it - but I don't think thats what I have.... mine doesn't seem that bad. Its mostly just when I walk.

A3my - Men are stupid. I should know better by now - they don't take an interest until baby is a few months old - but I still wish he'd "fake" it or something..... I bet if out cat was freaking pregnant he'd be more interested... UGH. I told him last night I wasn't going to even invite him to the birth cause he doesn't care anyways! (didn't mean it - but said it anyhow!)

tinks - Welcome and congrats. Not in the same situation as you... but know how you feel when it seems like we are in this alone sometimes.....

LogansMama - I agree, he was the same with my daughters. He said it doesnt seem real to him at the moment (which is why I try to involve him with feeling baby and listening) - hehe, I thought to myself last night that I wont tell him when any of my next appts are and i'll just do it by myself - didnt mean it like you :dohh:) lucky we can all have a good moan on here! xx

malpal - is it you who has bought the icandy peach blossom? i am considering getting the double version as i think there will still be times when my 2yr old will need 2 go in it. have u got it already? if so is it easy 2 steer? i was thinking of a phil and teds but have seen some awful reviews. also if you dont mind me asking how much did it cost u?

Yes it is me! Haven't got it yet as it's got a waiting list! Have tried it in the shop though and having gone from a quinny with air filld tyres to this one is lovely. It's so light and very manoverable (compared to my old quinny). I had the twin version which comes with the carrycots and seats and that is rrp at £850, i think the blossom version is around £679. Icandy are clever and don't advertise there prices and all retailers are told to quote the same price. We managed to get 10% of the pushchair and the accessories, so in total we paid £1100. I admit now that i have been very spoilt and my mum and dad have bought it for us.

xxxxxx

hi everyone,well i went out for my meal last night, and guess what,my ibs came on with a vengence when i got home,lucky i was home so looks like ive got to keep taking my medication for the time being,i have a wedding to go to tommorow so gonna take some tabs with me,is anyone else feeling there baby kicking really high up not all the time but it sometimes feels higher than my bump?how much weight have you all gained so far? i have gained 9lbs but i already started off overweight so im quite pleased with that,hope you are all well.xxx

Mine has come back to Quail, had a chinese the other day with flared it up

its terrible isnt it ,you dont know when its gonna come ,hope you feel better soon.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->