*** May Babies ***

abz - my midwife told me that here they do the glucose test only if your bmi is under or over the norm. we follow uk so i imagine that it is the same there.

malpal - do u think that the seats of the icandy would be 2 small 4 an almost 3yr old? i wouldnt like 2 spend the money only 2 find out erin wouldnt fit!

any1 have experience of the philandteds sport buggy? i have read some good reviews and some rubbish ones and dont know which 2 trust. it would work out cheaper than the icandy, but i do love the icandy. oh says we cant afford it tho! boo!

well i have been sick at work. and today the dreaded happened. someone else came into the loos just after i'd rushed in to be sick. so i managed to leave again and go outside instead, ha. i only had water in me, but gah. so i can't wait for the disabled loo to be back in action so i can be sick in private!! although it would be better if the sickness just stopped so i wouldn't have to vex about toilet options, ha.

abz xx

they do the test over here if bmi is over/under a certain number and also if there is a family history of diabetes, well my bmi is defo over thanks to the lovely wii telling me so lol and my dad is diabetic, whats funny is they didnt test me last time at all, just checked my urine, funny how some areas do different things!

just had a phonecall from MW, i phoned up last week where the MWs are based here in a old hospital asking about the HiP forms, i was told to just phone my gp surgery and ask them to leave a note for my MW who is there today to leave a signed form for me to pick up, i did that got told thats. MW just phoned asking what i wanted, did the receptionist not bother writing the message down? lol then also said she needs to see me first before giving me a form so gotta be there for 12, not sure if she checks me but i wont complain if she does :) tho i dunno if she wants a urine sample and i dont think i can hold off going to the loo for another half hour im busting! lol

aww abz it sucks about your MS have you any ginger biscuits or anything? i have been feeling sick alot lately but *touch wood* not been sick, ive been eating the biscuits and drinking the ginger beer.

Hi there, I cant wait for my appt on Weds, its only been a month for me too but it feels like forever. Just want reassurance that everythings ticking along as its meant to! I'll be a bit embarassed too though, I burnt my stomach with the side of the iron the other day and it looks like I've been slashed. Serves me right for ironing in my undies :blush: x

Ouch! That sounds awful!

I have an appointment Wednesday too and it does feel like it has been a long time, 4 weeks! I am excited because at my last appointment dr. said it looked like a boy but that he couldn't confirm it til my next appointment...so I am dying to find out! I feel like I can't buy anything or help my mom plan the baby shower or think of names because I don't know what it is for sure! HE BETTER TELL ME!!!!:haha:

I am a little nervous about the glucose test, when I had my son six years ago I didn't mind the drink and I passed, but this time I am much heavier and I am scared I will fail and then have to go on a diet...omg I can't even imagine going on a diet pregnant!!!!

hello - it looks worse than it is now that its all scabby and red, feel really silly! the MW will think I am nuts :D Roll on wednesday though.

Have you been eating heathyly? I'm sure you'd only fail if you ate loads of sweet sugary stuff. I put my glucose levels up with my first pregnancy because I gorged on chocolate ice-cream :p xx

oh god i feel so sick and the sandwich man is late :(

all ginger biscuits do jolou is give me indigestion. so then i have two problems. i feel so sick that i don't know whether eating is a good idea, but if i don't eat i'll feel worse and worse :( i thought i was through this. and i can't take any more time off work really. waargh.

abz xx

A3my... i too have had the dreaded burn with the iron! It was really sore for ages and didn't help cause my jeans were rubbing it! And yes i too was ironing in my undies! xx

Maybebaby3... the icandy seats have a removable inner which you can take out allowing them to cater for bigger children. TBH they still are fairly small though. Insominmama has just bought a phil and teds, maybe she would be able to give you the low down on that one. xx

And i'm still waiting for Tesco's!!! I'm wasting away i'm so hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

Hey ladies!

Well I had the worst night last night awake all night and kept getting cramp like pains at random intervals during the night, mixed with sickness and everything else. So Im really hoping everything is ok and I get a better nights sleep tonight.

On the plus side I get to pick up my pushchair today and I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday! So a fairly busy week! x x x

Abz - Happy birthday for yesterday - sorry to hear you are feeling poorly again!

Ladies - I am really struggling emotionally at the moment. I have just posted a thread about it. I am normally a cups half full type of person but the last couple of days I am just finding everything completely overwhelming and have found myself crying my heart out over the smallest things. Made a complete fool of myself in Mothercare yesterday by starting to cry as there were too many things to look at and take in!! :blush:

I know it is probably just hormones, tiredness as jet lag still there and my bad cold making me feel rough but just feeling very sorry for myself!! :cry:

Sure I will be better tomorrow!

I keep getting really tingly lips - has anyone else had that? They are quite chapped so Ive been taking vitamins to help but they just come over all tingly every now and again x

hope&faith i had cramps last night in my belly. they started getting quite bad and i was starting 2 worry that i was goin in2 prem labour! luckily they stopped. didnt feel baby move 4 a while so was starting 2 get worried but then he started kicking around again. called in sick as was stressed about the cramps and lack of movement. am ok now tho.

abz hope u feel better soon

malpal thanks for the info!

insomnimama any low down on the philandteds would be greatly appreciated!!!

aw abz i really do hope u feel better soon xx

cactus girl, its most likely hormones, Friday i had a day like that, anything would set me off crying, i actually lost it in the evening and locked myself in the loo just crying! i had OH and Sophie at the door asking if i was ok lol poor soph had no clue why mummy was crying but she was ever so loving when i came creeping out.

just got back from MW and she wants to move my gt test forward to the 8ths feb (orig 22nd) as she is away after the 22nd and wants to see me and my results, plus she worked out id be 30 weeks by the 22nd and wants me to have it as close to 28 weeks as poss, least it means i get to see her sooner rather than later again :)

i am going to see my mw soon. it's been 8 weeks since my last mw appointment with the scan in the middle. it just seems like such an awfully long time. i've forgotten when it is it's so long. but i think it's in feb... otherwise i've missed it... ha.

have had a yummy sandwich and hopefully tummy will settle now :)

abz xx

Aww Cactus Girl, emotions are running high with me too I keep feeling very overwhelmed and like I cant cope with things like there is too much to do before May but I keep having to tell myself to relax but it doesnt really work. As for the crying thats me most days over the randomest things. Hope your feeling a bit more upbeat soon. x x x

thanks guys!! It is good to hear I am not alone!! I knew you would make me feel better!!

It is just the uncontrollable crying where I am just completely sobbing my heart out, gasping for breath and it's all because I can't find the trousers I want to wear!! :wacko:

xxx

Yup thats me! But because there were no coco pops in the house! haha. I think my OH thinks im going crazy! Im putting it all down to hormones! x x x

a few weeks back i was crying because i forgot to take the salmon out of the freezer to defrost for tea....

fridays episode first off was because my plans were changing ever so slightly on the saturday then after that everything would make me cry lol oh the joys of pregnancy eh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->