*** May Babies ***

am livid. spent all afternoon cleaning house as had a viewing 2day as we have 2 sell b4 moving 2 uk and they didnt show and when i called they said that it was 4 2moro which is a complete lie as i said 5.30 and not 4 4 2day as i have meeting after work on mondays so i knew wouldnt be back from work on time. am fuming! gggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

oh honey. are they going to come a different time?

am livid. spent all afternoon cleaning house as had a viewing 2day as we have 2 sell b4 moving 2 uk and they didnt show and when i called they said that it was 4 2moro which is a complete lie as i said 5.30 and not 4 4 2day as i have meeting after work on mondays so i knew wouldnt be back from work on time. am fuming! gggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

OMG HOW annoying - I remember selling my last house and having to tidy up before every viewing.

Hope you sell it soon and then can forget about the cleaning for a while!!

how frustrating is that, ive been there myself when i rented my last house, id clean up for the new people to view and id get a phonecall about 5 min before the time they were ment to view saying they need to come another time...just when u change things around/make arrangements for that day.

thanks girls! they r coming 2moro at 5.30 and also have another viewing arranged by a different estate agent at 7pm. fingers crossed x

fingers crossed one of them decides to buy it from you then!

i wish my sis would hurry up! i want my foooooood

.. and that is what I love about this thread.. some random discussion about haggis!! What a lovely relief!! :haha:

(although I am veggie so haggis has never been on the menu!)

So, what's actually IN haggis?
I'm irrationally angry that Vinny ate my Kinder Egg.

hey mojo.

i don't want to get signed off work if i can help it. i don't want to end up with the company forcing me to start my maternity leave early due to sickness... so i'll just have to get on with it. as it is i have a few terrible days and then i'm ok for a while, at least that's what's been happening. not so much at the moment but hopefully i'll be feeling better in the next few days and will have some respite again...

abz - I didn't realise they could make you take mat leave early. That seems so unfair when you are genuinely sick and can't function. Hopefully this will be a short blip for you then and then you can get back to work. Unfortunately I have been constantly sick throughout so no respite to speak of for me. It was the same when I was pregnant with DD, I was signed off work for months as I literally couldn't control it and was so poorly. Silly old me thinking this time would be different.....!!!

I am so happy, I got a baby bouncer today

Its blue/green and has little car toys, it was the last one in the shop the display model

.. and that is what I love about this thread.. some random discussion about haggis!! What a lovely relief!! :haha:

(although I am veggie so haggis has never been on the menu!)

oh you should try veggie haggis, its my fave!! nice and spicy, still with neeps and tatties - yummmy.

:happydance:

Its this one, mothercare stopped selling it at the weekend

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Green-Car-Bl...ivities_SwingsBouncers_GL?hash=item3ca98f1eb8

jolou - the goin pain sort-a feels like I pulled all the muscles AROUND my va-jay-jay... Like I was doing splits or something and they all got pulled?? I don't know how else to describe it. It mostly hurts when I'm walking around. From what I've read, its due to things loosening up to make room to let baby out?? But I don't remember it happening last time. Maybe thats why I ended up with a c-section last time... hmmm... things never loosened up?

A3my - My lips are not tingly - but SUPER chapped. I had bad chapped lips the entire 9 months with DS last time, and again this time too! I actually found something that helps this time though - its called Herpecin. No other chapstick seems to do a bit of good, but this one has managed to help me keep it under control! I swear though - the DAY i gave birth - my lips were all better! I guess baby just dehydrates me really bad!

cactusgirl - sorry you are feeling down. It IS probably just the hormones - so good news is that you will start to feel better... soon I hope! I've been like that a bunch lately too! Its kind-of embarressing! I got all teary eyed and almost cried the other day in the teachers lounge because I had ordered lunch and they brought me HAM instead of TURKEY and I HATE turkey and I couldn't switch it cause there wasn't enough time and I was STARVING! And to top off your hormones with jet lag and a cold too - not a good mix!

Never even hear of haggis or tattis... what is it?

Katie - I'm pretty bad too. I buy caf-free diet coke for home, but whenever I'm out and about (which is all the time!) I drink Iced-Tea or Diet Coke with caffeine.... whatever. I don't think its a huge issue. I eat deli meat EVERY day too! I don't eat eggs or fish though - both are gross to me!

So - Last night i slept like CRAP. I tossed and turned all night and just couldn't sleep at all. And of course - when I finally fell into a nice deep sleep about an hour before I had to get up - I dreamed that I overslept and was super late for work. So then I woke up in a PANIC! LOl. Hopefully I will sleep better tonight! I'm so tired - I better! And I have a workshop to go to tomorrow - so I get to be around grown-ups instead of the demon kids in my class this year! Hooray!

Awww, I've been crying loads too. :hugs: Hopefully we'll all be better soon.

Maybebaby3, I am really happy with the P&T. My parents bought us the Classic. Other models have more features but in terms of our needs it wasn't worth the extra $ to upgrade.

I have heard parents of older kids (say, three or approaching) comment that the seat wasn't tall enough with the shade on, but our larger child will only be fifteen months when the newest one is born, so it's not an issue for us nor will it be for a good while.

Sorry, that probably doesn't help :rofl:

Here I am again, saying how fast the time has gone. It really is mad. On Friday I think at last weekend. I can do that and that etc but then it's already Monday morning and I haven't done anything. Last week was like a horror. European Figure Skating Championships 2010 was held in our capital so almost every day I went there to see it, on some days I took kids with me and in the weekend we went with whole family, OH came also. But it was so beautiful. Janely said that she wants to be a skater also. Well, we'll see that. Maybe we'll put them both into ice skating practise but that would mean driving 25 km from work to home to pick up kids and then 50 km to our capital because in our town we don't have that kind of practises.
Anyway, this pregnancy makes me really tired, emotional and vulnerable. Yesterday, after I had fought with Janno (this kid has a major problem wit going to sleep) to get him going to sleep I was really exhausted and needed a hug for comfort but OH urned me down. Now I realize that he was busy with work, reading and filling in some documents but then I just started crying. Janley came into the room that moment and poor girl, she was so frightend. Silly me.
How is your weather? Few weeks ago when it started to get cold we had -14C and it was so cold. Yesterday morning I went out and it was so warm although it was -14C again. I guess the fact we had -30C few days ago made other temperatures seem a nothing :haha:

Wow -30!!! That goes to show that Britain doesn't do cold very well! If that was happening here we would have had a state of emergency! Wrap up warm hun! xx

Hugs to everyone with hormones raging! xx

Katie... I have been signed off work sick but my employers can't force me to start mat leave until 36 weeks. So long as my gp/consutant is happy to sign me off, then they can't do anything about it. I get full sick pay though for 6 months so for me it isn't an issue, but i know some who are on statatory sick pay are happy to start mat leave sooner as it is more money. I am lucky that my maternity policy/benefits are so good.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone

Am feeling a bit less emotional today though could probably still cry if provoked even slightly!

My worry for today is the pain of labour - last night I got some tightening around my bump, it was really painful and lasted on and off for about 20 mins. Thought it might be Braxton Hicks or something but was really painful. Then after about 20mins I let off the most loud, long fart of my life and the pain subsided!!!!

So am now presuming it was just trapped wind. But if trapped wind is so painful and has me writhing and moaning in pain what on earth is labour going to be like?!?!?!?

i went cold just thinking about -30 lol brrrrrrrr

logan that pain sounds very similar to what i get, i was ok yesterday but have it this morning. i dont remember it last time either... altho i had the easiest pregnancy with sophie so maybe im getting it all now lol.

i think i may have a cold coming, woke this morning with a tingly nose...ergh when i get a cold i can gurentee i end up with "the beast" on my top lip, for the last 10 years i always get this huggggge big blister type cold sore thing that nothing can help get rid of or prevent. wooohoo i get to look minging for a week lol

had a fun night last night, my sis and cousin came around for a night of the wii, omg i have not laughed so much in ages! when u consider the age gap between us all you wouldnt expect us to get on so well lol theres me 27, my sis 24 and our cousin is 14 but he is like an old woman which i think is what makes us laugh so much lol

hehe cactus girl i just chuckled to myself reading that, mainly because i know what you mean! ive had a few braxton hicks (i think) and other times its been wind where once i let it go my boyfriend thinks im a man lol

ohhhhhh double figures for me now!!! yay 99 days to goooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->