*** May Babies ***

My oh keeps telling me im just over tired and hormonal ... i went crazy i was crying saying you think im tired now just wait until the baby arrives! Well OH has juat ordered a skip to be delivered to the old house so we can get rid of the last of the rubbish in the house and all the furniture we have replaced!

I just sat down and worked out how many words I need to write a day to make sure all my work is done before May. At the moment its only 220 words, I think thats very managable so I have now set that as my target and hopefully I can become a bit less stressed! x x x

hope&faith 220 words when you put it that way does sound more manageable!!

My oh keeps telling me im just over tired and hormonal ... i went crazy i was crying saying you think im tired now just wait until the baby arrives! Well OH has juat ordered a skip to be delivered to the old house so we can get rid of the last of the rubbish in the house and all the furniture we have replaced!

I just sat down and worked out how many words I need to write a day to make sure all my work is done before May. At the moment its only 220 words, I think thats very managable so I have now set that as my target and hopefully I can become a bit less stressed! x x x

Hi - what course are you doing? I have a dissertation and an assignment to finish before May ARRGHHH, I like your idea of breaking it down, I'm going to try that x

hi everyone!

Abz, sorry to hear you're still feeling rubbish - hope you had a lovely birthday despite it! and hope you got spoilt!

i'm with you all on the overwhelmed/crying/hormones stuff girls! There's just sooooo much to think about - for the baby, getting house stuff finished (which i want done before baby's here), buying a new car (getting the scrappage deal so has to be very very soon!), and god knows what else :wacko:

On the plus side i've almost, almost decided to get the icandy cherry pram - wish it came in more colours but its so small and light i think it'll be fab!! And i was at the midwife's this morning - nothing to report just a normal check up - but she gave me the number for the physio. So hopefully my ribs'll get sorted out when i go there on Friday!! I definately can't cope with 18 more weeks of this pain :cry:

Well enough winging from me, hope you all have a good day!
:hugs:

Maybebaby - just wanted to share my P&T's experience with you. We we set on getting the new vibe for my DD (23 months) and new bubba. Thought we'd road-test our friend's sport just to check it's big enough and hey presto - slight problem! When my DD sits in the front seat her head is practically at the top of the seat and if you want to put the hood over then it's almost touching her head! So all in all it's a no go for us especially as she'll be even taller in May. To be fair, she is a tall girlie but I was surprised at how small it was and an awful lot of money to spend if you can't use it for very long! My advice is try out for size before you buy. We're now looking a lightweight side by side buggies (Maclaren do a nice one) or maybe just a buggy board. Decisions, decisions!!

Abz - I'm still really sick too, it's horrid. I am eating more now but still sick every morning and evening no matter what. Really thought we'd be blooming by now....no such luck. You need to get signed off work hun, if you can.:hugs:

Malpal - amazed you can feel/identify both twins movement individually -how fantastic is that!

Cactusgirl - cheer up hun, we all get bad days. Just think of your wonderful new life as a mummy and cuddling your gorgeous baby bundle and that should make you smile.:flower:

Well, my little boy is kicking for England!! Honestly it really does take me by surprise sometimes and is so strong. Much harder than my DD at this stage, I yelped yesterday it felt so weird!!

Well ladies, hello to everyone else and keep well, not long to go now....:happydance:

hey mojo.

i don't want to get signed off work if i can help it. i don't want to end up with the company forcing me to start my maternity leave early due to sickness... so i'll just have to get on with it. as it is i have a few terrible days and then i'm ok for a while, at least that's what's been happening. not so much at the moment but hopefully i'll be feeling better in the next few days and will have some respite again...

Hello! Im new to the board im due on the 15th may and this will be my third baby and also my third BOY! hope to chat soon xxx

Has anyone else bought maternity trousers for work from Peacocks..? I'm either really fat, or they aren't very stretchy! They're hurting my belly and the elasticy bit keeps riding down too :shrug: It's making my awful mood even worse. 40 minutes til I can sneak out!

i want to go hoooooooooooooooooooome!! to jonathan creek, a duvet on the sofa and sleep!!

welcome kirsti :)

my peace is now shattered ... sophie is home and still hyper! seriously she has been like this all weekend lol i thought going to school might tire her out.. no such luck, funny thing is bubs has been very hyper in my tummy this weekend, is this a sign of things to come lol

just got home from sainsburys with my haggis :D cant wait for it, got my sis coming round as im alone tonight (sophie at her dads OH working away) and we going to celebrate burns night in our own little way :D haggis and tatties and a game of wii fit :) id love to have the whiskey too but alas i cant this year

can we eat haggis? i suppose we can.. not one i've considered, ha.

well ive been eating it lol i probably have it at least once a month, and my god does harrison move once ive had it

i like the name harrison :D is he going to be a harry? i really loved the name harry (and it was my grandad's name) but thomas hates it, so that was a no go... although now we're likely to be having a girl so it's irrelevant!! ha.

lol yea no doubt it will be harry, ive always loved the name harry and OH mentioned that he thought Harrison Scott would sound rather cool lol

on the haggis front, we can have it! i googled it and it sent me to a thread on here (i should learn to look through more carefully lol) and they say we can have it wooohooo

Ew haggis :sick: I've never had it, but it just looks gross!
I have to admit, I'm AWFUL with the things we can't have :blush: I drink decaf tea, but that's only because my Mum does so we have it in the house. I still drink Coke- switched from Diet to normal though. Deli meat, sausauge rolls, pies and cold chicken etc I still eat. I've never been a fish eater, and I hate runny eggs anyway. Naughty Katie!

my mum laughs when i say i cant eat this and that...she responds with "how on earth did i cope 27 years ago" lol i have the odd runny egg i read somewhere if it has the lion mark on its safe? not sure if true tho, i have salmon once a week with homemade potato wedges and some roasted veggies love it

well the only reason we aren't supposed to have runny eggs is the risk of salmonella. so if they are lion stamped then they should be ok... i have the occasional runny fried or boiled egg. i just make sure that they are hot and all the white is cooked. but it's a rare treat :)

i love haggis. i just don't think about what it might be :D with neeps and tatties. got to love it. mum lives in scotland and it's a treat when we go :D

My Mum's Scottish but she hates Haggis too.. are we just weird? :lol:
I've just got a papercut :cry:

ive decided katie ur just weird ;) i joke of course :) not everyone likes haggis or the idea of it, i managed to get OH liking it, he never tried it before he met me and sophie loves it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->