*** May Babies ***

ohhhhhh double figures for me now!!! yay 99 days to goooooo

oh my goodness double figures already - how did that happen!! Congrats!! :happydance:

And fingers crossed you can avoid 'the beast' as you put it!!

haha its what my sister calls it, she is so loving isnt she, she named my bump with sophie heffalump as it was so big and has named this one kermit, no idea why she seen it in a baby name book and its stuck, even tho he has a name now!!! im actually starting to worry about her mental state of health haha she has this little kids toy she found, a character from toy story, a little alien thing, she has named him boris and is now her son, takes random pictures of him doing every day things, for example on an escalator of a shop, waiting by the car to get in... yes ladies she is 24 lol

haha joulou, i love random things like that! your sister sounds like fun! oh and congrats - double figures :happydance:

A3my, my lips are a mess too and have been since i got pregnant. i'm just trying to keep them balmed up and drink loads! hopefully it'll clear like logans mama said.

logans mama, haggis neeps and tatties is a traditional scottish dish. neeps are just mashed turnips/swede; tatties are potatoes and haggis is...well.... a bit of everything! it's a mix of meat bits (liver, heart, etc,etc) with oatmeal and spices which are in a casing (kind of like a sausage!) Sounds horrible but it's really tasty if you can get over the ingredients! Anyway, we always eat it in Scotland (and lots of other places!) on 25th January to celebrate Robert Burns birthday.

Well, my ribs aren't quite so sore today - thank god. And i slept a bit better but still not a full night. sigh.

Better go and do some work now. have a good day all!
:hugs:

yea my sister is fun, she is my best mate and can guarantee she will cheer me up, its amazing how we are related tbh lol we completely different.

glad your ribs are feeling a bit better today :)

yea my sister is fun, she is my best mate and can guarantee she will cheer me up, its amazing how we are related tbh lol we completely different.

Thanks hun! wish i had a sister, my brothers are great fun but its not the same as having girly fun!

Wow -30!!! That goes to show that Britain does do cold very well! We would have had a state of emergency at that! Wrap up warm hun! xx
Not Britain but Estonia. Britain also would have major emergency.

Thanks hun! wish i had a sister, my brothers are great fun but its not the same as having girly fun!

we have our bad days, i certainly couldnt live with her again lol we would argue like mad until i moved out.

just had the MW phone me about the GT test being changed, its now on the 9th feb at 9:50!!! omg il be starving by then, not allowed to eat after midnight or no drinks only sips of water...how will i cope!!!!!:cry:

Well half way through painting the nursery! Am having a hot cross bun and a cup of tea now as i'm on an official break! Really want to get it finished today as i think the furniture is being delivered at the weekend. Just got to go and get the blackout blind and curtain pole tomorrow. Feel alot happier now i can see it coming together. So now my worry about the girls having no bedroom has vanished and we just have to worry about them having no names!
xx

Well half way through painting the nursery! Am having a hot cross bun and a cup of tea now as i'm on an official break! Really want to get it finished today as i think the furniture is being delivered at the weekend. Just got to go and get the blackout blind and curtain pole tomorrow. Feel alot happier now i can see it coming together. So now my worry about the girls having no bedroom has vanished and we just have to worry about them having no names!
xx

oooh hot cross bun!!! Yum!

And yes you have to think about TWO lots of names - double pressure!!

aww so glad its coming together for you malpal, i dont like not having a room to get on with, the things i need to do i cant do on my own, like move furniture around but trying to get OH to do anything relating that atm is hard, no idea whats with him atm. I suggested a few things over the weekend that could work and give us more room in our bedroom, for example, the cot is going where my dressing table is currently, my dressing table will have to move but where it will be going is a bit awkward, i suggested giving sophie my dressing table (not like i sit at it anyway, i do my make up on my bed or downstairs lol) and we have her chest of drawers that is not as long as the table, she would have more room for her things on the table and we would gain drawers, we need the drawers far more as sophie only uses one of the 3. i said this to OH and all i got was "maybe" i want more than that!!! i neeeeed input! i also suggested takign the tv out, we cant use it anyway as it needs a digi box to work and the ariel doesnt seem to work with it so its totally wasting space, the tv currently sits on this big square thing that technically should have been a cupboard but teh previous owner knocked the wall down and its now like a big square shelf, i think it could be used as a changing unit type thing instead, again all i got was "maybe, but what if i wanted t bring the xbox up here when your watching tv" erm mark dear you havent used the xbox in months lol

ok rant over im hungry, i rant when hungry

you aren't the only one!! i saw them in morrisons the other day. and (here goes. my worst brain blip yet) i thought 'what a strange time of year to be selling hot cross buns. it isn't even christmas yet...!!' yes. i thought it was november. i swear i'm going mad...

i can't believe how much i've had to catch up on!! i must check this during the morning more than i think, ha.

i love haggis, but i can't think about what's in it, as i won't eat offal any other time. ick!! i think i kid myself that it isn't that any more. ha.

got to work at 1pm today. am working until 11pm. gah. did mean i got a good lie in this morning but as a result feel mega groggy!!

i was going to comment on loads of things and it has all gone out of my brain!! hope nobody blows up a server or something today... i don't think i could get the cogs moving to fix it!!

abz xx

funny enough i seen hot x buns in sainsburys yesterday and wondered why they were out all ready.

its weird how having a lie in can actually make you feel worse! ive had days like that, i wanted to go nap today but figured why bother il feel pants the rest of the day.

had to go get sophie 2 hours early from school, she sprained her ankle playing. she did it on friday but she was fine, was able to walk about and the swelling went down by sunday. then she went and fell over again today but the swelling came up straight away apparently, she didnt cry tho and she is able to walk about (i just caught her dancing) im not 100% on what to do with it, its not bad enough to warrent going to the docs i know that for sure and shes able to walk and it only hurts if i press it or it moves a certain way, she had a cold compress on it in school and i know you do that every 3 - hours, i guess her just staying off it on the sofa is the way to go?

sounds like a plan hon. it might not hurt her that much at the mo but if she's weakened it and has a really nasty fall on it that might not be the case. i have had some really nasty ones and i'm paranoid about spraining my ankles now, ha.

am wondering how i can get hold of a hot cross bun...

Ladies i have lots of hot cross buns..... come on over!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww man!! you can't say that when i'm stuck in work until 11pm!! aargh!!

Jolou....men are so frustrating, i am signed off work sick, and now i'm painting a bedroom! DH just rang to see if i was ok and i told him what i was doing, and he went mad! Goes to show his work mates were in earshot and he was doing the good husband thing. When i mentioned on sunday about it needed doing and that i would crack on this week, that's not the reaction I got!! Men!

I've just had the biggest cheese topped batches filled with watercress and mushrooms! (can't you tell my shopping was delivered yestreday!)
Can't believe how much i'm eating! I know that they say you need an extra 300 calories a day when you get into the 2nd tri but do you think i have to have 600????? Hope so cause i'm having them!

xxxxxxx

awww abz, now i feel bad! Shall i save you one? xx

i think you should BRING me one :D

have just remembered. the thing about automatically being put on maternity pay early. i get full sick pay for so long, however long that is, but i'm pretty sure if you are on extended sick leave then your employer can automatically start your maternity pay instead. not sure at what point but it's bloody early. i think the earliest i could start my maternity pay was the 19th march, so then. that would scupper my pay entirely so i'm trying to avoid it. of course my hips are currently getting more and more painful. am trying to convince myself that it isn't spd but stairs are becoming an issue :( at midwife next week i think, or the week after (must check notes) so will sort it then.

abz xx

oh i dont know what to do for tea! im so hungry today nothing in my cupboards will satisfy me. i just want to eat and eat today, for lunch i had 2 boiled eggs and some chips then shamefully i was still hungry and ended up having some ready brek! oh the shame, im sat here now still hungry! to the point i feel sick and all i can think about is what to do for tea, nomrally its easy cos we plan our meals at the weekend so i roughly know what im doing each day to avoid this lol but cos mark is working away today and wont be home till after 10 its just me and soph making it ever so tempting to go out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->