*** May Babies ***

that wasn't me!! ha. i don't know who that was, but certainly not me... ethan isn't a name i'd even considered, ha. :D

probably a girl, and so far probably an isobel :)

aww I like the name isobel! But we already have one in our family! I like Amy at the moment or Aby! We are still waiting for BT to turn up, think they went to install our new phone line at our old address which is very annoying. x

Gosh, you all are talking about bought things and babynames. It seems like a far future for me:haha:

ha. not that far ;)

and aby is a wonderful choice :D hee.

abz xx

Hmm, I thought I had you on FB! I do don't I?
I'm tired :cry: Friday is too far away.

aww isobel is what this one was gonna be called if a girl :)

katie is prego brain catching up with you :)

mine is taken. did i mentio i thought it was november the other day? :D

and i just ate two hot cross buns!! 200 cals each. have shoved chewing gum in my mouth in the hope it will stop me eating!!

lol katie i know what u mean!

girls do your oh complain abt the time u spend on here. i pop in and out but am not here constantly yet DH keeps making remarks that i'm always online. like hello i came home from work, cleared the toys from the living room, emptied the dishwasher, cooked dinner, filled the dishwasher again and he has been off work 2day and has not even bothered 2 lift a finger 2 do anything, the flat was a state when i got in. he was moaning that i hadnt put on a wash 2day and it is bloody pissing it down with rain and i have no more space 2 hang inside as the washing i have up is still damp! cheek!!! am fuming! and am suffering rib pain and spd and feel really heavy. sorry i am feeling really sorry 4 myself as all he has done is laze around all day!

abz i ate thru a whole bad of toffee crisp clusters on sunday - nearly 800cals! am getting so fat!

I cant stop eating have had so much today ... am now waiting for OH to get back so I can have a little dinner and go to bed Im so tired!

my OH would complain if he actually knew how much i was on ;) but he is non the wiser since he works and the house is always tidy by the time he comes home lol, little does he know its all done half an hr before hes home... joking of course its an hour! :)

prego brain has defo got me im sure ive actually gone dumber too

I keep having pig-out days :wacko: its comforting after no sleep/feeling crummy :D

I wanted Isobel for a girl too, in fact I think there are loads of lovely girls names. I'm really struggling with a boys name. My OH likes Huxley (errmm noooo) and says no to every one of my suggestions! xx

aww ... well my mum just rang me up and she keeps calling my baby 'chips' apparently this is now her nickname as when I was little my nickname was spud so everytime she contacts me its to spud and chips. I think everyone in my family is going crazy!

Also feeling knackered tonight and I've been feeling a little moody over past few days. Has anyone else had this? I'm usually quite a level headed person but went nuts over my incompetence creating a cheese sauce last night and at someone not doing their job properly this morning at work :haha: Obviously my mood has calmed as day gone on.

Hope&Faith - How can you think you look fat with only put on 7lbs? You lucky lucky girl. I have put on 1 stone and 2lbs already - this seems to have stayed the same for the past few weeks and long may it continue :rofl:

Logansmama - What type of glucose test did you have to take?

Shawnie - :hugs: and :dust: Make sure you look after yourself. Thinking of you xxx

Got my mw appointment next week so will ask about HIP and MATb1 - need to get my act together

i daren't weigh myself. i'm sure i've gained at least 2 stones already :(

I absolutely refuse to weigh myself. Before I got pregnant I was a size 8 usually- and in mid August I had an awful kidney infection and lost about a stone, so I was really skinny. I'm now getting to the snug stage in my size 10 maternity pants for work :(

Widger - I've put on 1 stone 3 lbs. about 9 of them were at christmas though hehe.

I had my MW appt today. She said I cant have the HIP form untill my next appt with her.... at 30 weeks :( did get my MAT B1 though. am sick of peeing in tiny pots now, its impossible!! xx

hi girlies!

wow it's taken me a while to catch up again!! I can't wait until maternity leave just so i can keep track of you all on here :winkwink:

Shawnie - hope your litttle one stays put for a good while yet, you take care of yourself hun
Amy and widger - my SIL is pregnant too, which is lovely but unfortunately they live a long way from me so won't see new one too regularly.

maybebaby - congrats on your OH's new job, that must be a relief. fingers crossed for the house sale now!! oh and i can sympathise completely with the rib pain - ouchy :cry: i'm getting physio on friday so hoping that'll help!!!

abz - i don't know how you cope working till 11pm, i'm such a waste of space at work most of the time jsut now, and that's just regular hours :haha:

on the weight front, i've put on a stone, oops! and i can't stop eating :blush: even when i'm not hungry, i just want to eat!!

i feel so unprepared hearing what you've all bought! i've only got the cot (not even the matress yet!) and a few little outfits. think i need to start buying instead of just looking :haha:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->