*** May Babies ***

that doesnt sound very fair amy, they are ment to give it to you at 25 weeks, i got mine monday she gave me an extra appointment for it, i did get told i could phone up requestiong one and she wuold leave it for me but she prefered to see me. theres a leaflet i got when i had my booking appointment that even said "dont forget to claim at 25 weeks for HiP grant"

i was overweight to begin with. about 15st when i got preggers i think. and when i got weighed by the mw she said i was nigh on 16st. so i really daren't look. i lost a huge amount of weight for my wedding. looks like i've put it all back on... but i don't look like i have *sigh*...

that doesnt sound very fair amy, they are ment to give it to you at 25 weeks, i got mine monday she gave me an extra appointment for it, i did get told i could phone up requestiong one and she wuold leave it for me but she prefered to see me. theres a leaflet i got when i had my booking appointment that even said "dont forget to claim at 25 weeks for HiP grant"

Thanks Jolou - I might give her a call back. There's so much i could do with that money!! :happydance: xx

abz - dont worry about weight gain, as long as you are healthy and your LO is then thats the main thing. I put on 5 1/2 stone with both of my previous pregnancies!

Really need a cuppa but OH not taking my hints :haha: xxxx

try the "its not for me its for baby" or "if u loved me you would" with puppy dog eyes, works a treat for me at the mo lol

Totally off topic... and not food related for once... but are there are footy fans on this thread?!

Just watched an amazing game of footy and little bean kicked all the way through!!!

We've also just realised that our little bean is due to the day after the Champions League final so that could help bring about an early labour!!

And then the World Cup to follow :cloud9:

im not a footy fan really but OH is (liverpool supporter boooooooooo im all for man u lol), i had to watch it on sunday and bubs was kickin about like mad!

he already has a liverpool baby vest to wear and no doubt will have a kit for the world cup lol sophie has hers already

my favourite is 'our baby really wants an ice lolly'. or 'our baby really wants a cup of tea' :D works wonders. even if he does raise his eyebrows at me, ha.

well bump is still moving around. she's been doing a lot of that today. she must be shattered!! have just been given some money by a great aunt so i'll be off to buy a cot and a baby monitor soon :) i was going to leave it a little longer, but i'll end up spending the dosh on something else if i don't get things now, ha.

abz xx

im not a footy fan really but OH is (liverpool supporter boooooooooo im all for man u lol), i had to watch it on sunday and bubs was kickin about like mad!

he already has a liverpool baby vest to wear and no doubt will have a kit for the world cup lol sophie has hers already

lol.. we already have an mini England shirt for our little bean :blush:

Shawnie - Good Luck keeping your LO inside! Don't let her out yet. You stay in bed!

hope&faith - glad your appt went well!

As for Fundal Height - I have been measured at my last two appts, but I keep forgetting to ask what it is! GRRR! I wish I knew now!

As far as listening to baby's heart goes - seems to me that they ALWAYS have to put the doppler down really really low - no matter where baby is. Weird. Is everyone else like that too?

jolou - I hope you feel better!

widger - I just had a 1 hour glucose test. You drink the drink. Have to drink it all within 5 minutes... then get blood drawn an hour later. I should have the results tomorrow I think. Its standard here to do them between 26-28 weeks.

Ok UK ladies help me out...if it is 5:00 PM here in California what time is it over there?

I'm not in the UK - but I think the last time I asked it was 5 hours later than here (in FLorida), so that would make it about 9 hours later than Cali - right?

So it is probably the middle of the night for them right now then, huh? I wanted to post that I am on team BLUE but I don't want to post it when everyone is asleep:haha:

For all the may ladies I AM ON TEAM BLUE:happydance:

Logansmama, I took my glucose test today...yuck it did not taste as good as last time, a little like punch and medicine and it was the red one. I am hoping I pass as there is no way I could be on a diet pregnant:haha:

Congrats babyhope! Having collected (at least) two of them so far, I can say that raising boys is a huge amount of fun. :hugs:

Congrats babyhope :) Agreed boys are fun. Havent raised a girl so cant compare, but i heard they are more difficult than boys. My little man is my best friend in all the world, though he might not agree at homework time :D

Congrats babyhope on team :blue:

I wonder if the boy/girl split for May babies has evened out yet!?

Congrats Babyhope on your blue

And Maybebaby that is fantastic news on your HB being offered a job. When are you hoping to move? It's to Leeds isn't it?

Pussygalore - I am not an massive football fan but do follow it and am the envy of all my male friends to be having mat leave during the world cup!!!

Not much to report from me really. Me and DH seem to be going through another rough patch. He is really getting on my tits - but sure he would say the same about me too!
He is sleeping a lot in the spare room at the moment as my snoring has reached a new level apparently!

congrats on team blue babyhope! im a little scared of having a boy, im not used to them! lol its all girls in our family apart from my youngest cousin james...altho we class him as one of us he was always with us growing up we forget he is a lad lol. If its true boys are easier to raise than girls then im happy, sophie has been great, albeit a bit too much like my sister and argues with me already with what she wants to wear etc lol

cactus girl me and my OH go through stages like that, there can be a few days in row where i feel like i just want to kill him and feel like he is patronising me lol

feeling a bit better today, i went to bed earlier than normal, mainly so i could get comfy before mark came up to bed lol. still feel like i could sleep for Britain but thats the norm at the moment lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->