*** May Babies ***

Congrats on joining team Blue babyhope :D :blue:

Jolou - I feel the same about having a little boy, I have two girls and I am one of three sisters. I'm excited too though. I heard boys are easier.

I'm stupid tired today. Really not sleeping well. Does anyone else use one of those long pillow things? I was wondering about getting one.... xxx

im thinking about getting one amy cos im really struggling to sleep now, my OH even mentioned it yesterday as im tossing and turning keeping him awake, for him to want to spend money on something that will be used for a few months must mean its bad lol

my OH can sleep through anything! but I am the same as you, its getting to me now. my eyes really ache and feel like lead. Think I'll get on at the weekend, its so hard to get comfortable! :sleep: xx

ohhhhh how exciting! a friend of mine on a game i play online thinks she may have gone into labour! she was sat there having contractions for a few hours but not regular and she has lost her plug! oooooooooo exciting!

ohhhhh how exciting! a friend of mine on a game i play online thinks she may have gone into labour! she was sat there having contractions for a few hours but not regular and she has lost her plug! oooooooooo exciting!

how exciting hope she gets on alright,well i have been to the dentist this morning and had a tooth pulled the anasthetic[sp!]is just starting to wear off and its aching, baby was kicking like a good un while it was being done,lol,i have a appointment with my mw next wed,so just hope everythings still fine and baby is not growing to big.xxx

OMG have just snuck into 3rd tri and there is a May 2010 thread there already - I am officially afraid!!!!

Hi guys!

im thinking about getting one amy cos im really struggling to sleep now, my OH even mentioned it yesterday as im tossing and turning keeping him awake, for him to want to spend money on something that will be used for a few months must mean its bad lol

Joulou and Amy, i have a body pillow - not one of the expensive ones, just a straight one. It's really helped my hip pain but does take up a lot of space in bed, hehe! i do like it though.... I'm going away this weekend and don't know how i'll sleep without it! If you want a cheap one, there's a discussion on 2nd tri about them, and you can get a bolster pillow on woolworths.co.uk for about £4 i think - much the same thing!!

OMG have just snuck into 3rd tri and there is a May 2010 thread there already - I am officially afraid!!!!
Oh god! that means i'm going to be left here on my own again soon :cry: think i might have to sneak into 3rd tri early, once most of you move over!!

:hugs:

tehres a thread?? since when it wasnt there this morning lol i still dont feel right over there i go over every day and look at the threads since technically im third tri but they all talking about labour etc and its too scary to think how close it could be! i thought this thread would just move over eventually? lol

ive just been and posted oh how scary! theres a few 24 weekers there already aswel by the looks of it!

Third tri is where babies are born, I can't believe it's what.. 2 or 3 weeks til I move? When is everyone going, I thought it was 27 weeks but now I'm suspicious you're all going at 26? xx

well i been hovering there for a bit since i guess 26weeks is your 27th week. i can relate to some things there now but not alot lol looks like some went there at 24 weeks aswel. dont think it matters too much.

EEk - I'm not ready to think about labour yet either. It makes me wince when I do. I nearly had a panic attack about it last night becasue we have got a TV series starting soon alll about different birth stories and the ad for it terrified me! I'd rather stick to worrying about sleep, fat gain and baby movements :D x

Hi guys!

Oh god! that means i'm going to be left here on my own again soon :cry: think i might have to sneak into 3rd tri early, once most of you move over!!

Come with us early Moongirl - won't leave anyone behind!!!

haha i know what you mean, i see the threads starting with "introducing to you" and im like holy crapppppppp

Congrats Babyhope on your blue

And Maybebaby that is fantastic news on your HB being offered a job. When are you hoping to move? It's to Leeds isn't it?

Pussygalore - I am not an massive football fan but do follow it and am the envy of all my male friends to be having mat leave during the world cup!!!

Not much to report from me really. Me and DH seem to be going through another rough patch. He is really getting on my tits - but sure he would say the same about me too!
He is sleeping a lot in the spare room at the moment as my snoring has reached a new level apparently!

lol... I am so excited about my maternity leave coinciding with the World Cup! Hubby is over the moon too and can't believe his luck!! I'm sure all of that will change once our little bean is here.. I'm not sure we'll have time to catch much footy!!

Sorry to hear about you and OH... hope it all gets better for you soon :)

... and I've just read the rest of the thread and seen that there is a May babies thread on third tri already!!! :wacko:

And I'm still waiting for "V" day!!

It does make me realise just how quickly 2nd tri is going though because I can remember when some of the early May babies moved over to 2nd tri and there were about 4 or 5 of us left in 1st tri! It did make keeping up with the May babies thread a little easier though cos there were only 3/4 pages per day instead of the usual ten! It just took days to catch up with the May babies thread when I finally moved over!

I think I will stay put until 27 weeks when I am ready to face the scary, scary world of 3rd tri!!! But I will be nosey on pop onto 3rd tri for a quick read :blush:

Hi guys!

Come with us early Moongirl - won't leave anyone behind!!!

oooh and face the scariness of the 3rd tri??!! Think i'll wait another couple of weeks at least :haha:

I can't believe how quickly time is passing... we're gonna have babies soon :happydance: (just nobody mention the labour part to me :winkwink:)

Ooooh im 26 weeks on tomorrow, Getting closer and closer to 3rd Tri. But im nice and happy in 2nd, 2nd Trimester is a safe place to be, not to scary... haha Xxxx

well il be staying put posting in this may thread and just nosey at anything to do with 3rd tri, tho there is nothin wrong with u girls posting in the may one over there :) i noticed some names ive never seen before aswel!

I am excited about the bit when we all start to post about when our LOs arrive :D we'll have to keep a list of birthdates and see who can get the closet to their due date hehe. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->