*** May Babies ***

babyhope - Congrats on your boy! I am thrilled to pieces to be having another boy myself. Boys are great! I think I would have been scared if I were having a girl - I KNOW what me and my sisters were like! (ALthough all the pink and dresses are fun!)

A3my - I've been sleeping poorly too! It sucks. I toss and turn all night - wake up every hour to pee - ugh! And then today I woke up a good hour and a half early feeling horrible with bathroom issues. Sat on the toilet forever - then couldn't fall back to sleep know I had to be up in like 30 minutes. I've been a mess all day now. I'm starting to dread the REAL lack of sleep I'll be getting once LO arrives - although I KNOW its all worth it! Those early days are so hard though!

I don't have one of those pillows - I just use like 3 -4 regular ones!

katie - I've had every kind of cramp you can imagine - leg, foot, back, EVERYWHERE. It sucks. I think they need to up my dose of thyroid meds... I know the cramps are a normal pregnancy thing - but they are also pretty common FOR ME when my thyroid meds need to be increased. I have to remind my doc at my next appt to check my bloods again....

As far as the hip/back pain goes -I would book an appt with the chiropractor! I am going back for the 2nd time next Tuesday and I can't freaking WAIT. I felt SOOOO great last time - I can't even explain. Its something EVERY pregnant uncomfortable woman should do! Seriously. I wish someone would have told me last time around.

Same thing with the "getting baby to switch postions" issue. I swear - once he adjusted me - baby just slipped right into the spot he should have been in. (I think anyhow - can't ACTUALLY tell - but it FELT right!)

Marta - You are a superhero with all your flipping exercise! Seriously. You make me feel like a tub of lard! Its gonna take all my effort to drag my fat ass for a walk tonight!

insomnimama - Thats pretty exciting! Whats your EDD? I think most docs like to schedule c-secs for a week or so before that.... Have you had c-secs with aLL your kids or just the last one or what?

NOW - as for me - I am getting SOOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE lately. And even while I think this pregnancy is going lightning fast - I really wonder how I am going to make it up till the very end. Especially when I think I'll be working the whole time too! That thought just about kills me! I don't know how I'm gonna do it. I feel like I can barely move anymore. Getting up and down is a major project! And its only gonna get WORSE over the next 3 months! Geesh! Is it bad that I secretly hope for bedrest??? Not really - but I do wish I just had a good excuse to stop working early! (not that I could afford it AT ALL!).

Anyhow - thats my little bitch of the day.... :)

Logansmama - you are good replying to everyone!

I know how you feel with the working issue, I have to work up till 39+4 weeks :cry: I feel like an old hag crossed with a tank too. I get out of my chair when I am sitting at my desk and I hobble around slowly, can almost hear the beep beep beep large vehicles make :haha: I wish we could afford for me to just even have a week off before EDD xxx

Logansmama - you are good replying to everyone!

Gotta agree:thumbup:

LOL. I finally figured out how to do it without forgetting everything I want to say! As I am reading I will post on the bottom of the page - but won't submit it. Before I go to the next page, I "copy" everything. As I read through the pages, I will paste in the bottom again, then add any new replies, then copy again, then go to the next page, etc... until I finally get to the end of all the new pages I have to catch up on - then I hit submit! Did that make sense?

I always feel bad when I can't reply to people... cause I know I like it when people reply to my stuff..... I feel "selfish" if I don't!

And A3my - At least I DO have spring break to look forward too. That is at the end of march... its just gonna SUCK having to go back AFTER it for those last few weeks! I wish I could afford to stop then!

A3my- it almost feels like a mild funny bone sensation straight to the cervix... LO discovered it too. It gets achy when she hangs out down there. I'm finding that depending on how negotiable she's willing to be, if I lay of the couch with my bum propped up on the arm rest she'll move up; which at least serves a temporary relief... Worth a shot.

Wow LogansMama look at you with the individual shout-outs! :thumbup:

EDD is actually June 3 based on ov, but at my city's maternity hospital they like to plan C-sections as close to 39 weeks as possible, to get maximum cooking time plus a decent shot at avoiding labour.

My first was an emergency C-section, and I elected to have a section for the second. Once you have had two you don't get a choice anymore. :rofl:

I will be having the same surgeon as with insomnibaby- he was fairly good. I want to convince him to get rid of the curtain and let me watch the surgery, but probably he won't let me... :coffee:

Insomnimama - unbelievable you will have the birth date so soon. You will be so prepared!!

Hope and Faith - love the name it is gorgeous

FruFru - had to laugh I read part of your baking post as 'time will depend on the size of your muffin' but then went on to read 'tin' thought you were giving out labour tips or summit!!

Pussygalore - we are not ready for the big girls stories yet!!! We need to stay in 2nd tri where talk is of gender scans and prams not the L word!!!

Nothing much happening with me again today - looking forward to the weekend - DH is out of my hair mountain biking (think he is trying to get as much in as possible before the arrival) so I can watch Coach Trip on telly without being mithered!! Excellent!

Insomnimama - unbelievable you will have the birth date so soon. You will be so prepared!!

FruFru - had to laugh I read part of your baking post as 'time will depend on the size of your muffin' but then went on to read 'tin' thought you were giving out labour tips or summit!!

Pussygalore - we are not ready for the big girls stories yet!!! We need to stay in 2nd tri where talk is of gender scans and prams not the L word!!!

Nothing much happening with me again today - looking forward to the weekend - DH is out of my hair mountain biking (think he is trying to get as much in as possible before the arrival) so I can watch Coach Trip on telly without being mithered!! Excellent!

:rofl: back in the cosy world of second tri and it feels lovely!! :cloud9:

Don't you try and pull the wool over over my eyes Pussy I have seen you and FruFru over the other side since!!

I won't be held responsible!!

Morning bumpy ladies :)

Logansmama - like the way you work the replies :D You are lucky you've got a break but I agree it will be awful going back. You can think of it as the last slog though!

DWandMJ - I'm going to try that tonight! Hopefully will stop the little man jumping on my cervix. I'd like to know what a higher kick feels like! :p xxx

Don't you try and pull the wool over over my eyes Pussy I have seen you and FruFru over the other side since!!

I won't be held responsible!!

:blush:

LogansMama - I guess I would be the same as you if I wouldn't work as a P.E teacher. I know I hated my P.E because our teacher didn't do anything with us. So exercises were pretty hard. I have always done everything with them or showed them how to do so I would know if they can do what I ask them to do. Sorry you're feeling so uncomfy. Don't even know how to comfort because I haven't felt like you.
insomnimama - why did you chose c-section? I'm so afraid of that. Really hope I can give birth on my own.

I still keep forgetting I'm preg. For real, is it just me or is it my preggo brain? Today morning I almost would have taken kids with me to work because I forgot to take them to school and kindergarten. Almost on the city border Janely asked if I'm not taking them to school :wacko:

morning ladies!

gratz logan on moving up a box...getting closer to the end :D im with you on the uncomfortable thing, everything seems an effort and i cant get comfy for long at all, how are we gonna cope in april? lol

marta sounds liek preggo brain to me :) i forgot sophie lunch yesterday, luckily i had some money on me so she could have the school cooked lunch, of course she was made up cos it was spotty bag day or something lol. ive also been known to put the cereal box in the fridge and sprinkled coffee on my cereal instead of in the mug.

amy hoped you got bubs to move into a comfy position!

hope&faith i think thats a lovely name. As for birthing centres vs hospital ive not had any experiance with a birthing centre but i do remember watching a series when i was pregnant with sophie about a birthing centre in the green forest (i think) and it looked lovely and seemed very relaxed etc

Harrison has not stopped moving i swear! every time i woke last night he was on the move and this morning has been non stop, ive got a wriggler it seems!

Oh and I'm about to ask very nicely if I can take my flexi this afternoon.. got 2 1/2 hours built up and I'd quite like to use it as I hate my job :)

Congrats Katie!! hope you can get the afternoon off to celebrate :)

Hurray to Katie_xx - tell them you HAVE to have flexi time as it's your baby's V day! It is mandatory!!

And Jolou - don't think I have not seen you over the dark side too!!!

i have been soo sooo sooooo lazy today, i think i may call it lazy friday, ive been such a geek today playing WoW, watched a bit of last nights celeb big bro (i know i know its bad) and have found myself with a little crush on basshunter :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->