*** May Babies ***

insomnimama - thanks and wow, that was really something. Now I don't even want a natural birth. I just want the baby to be on my hands at one moment :dohh:
We can't choose if we want vbac or section. If you don't have anything that requires section you'll have a vbac.

that does seem rather long between appointments mojo.

yeaaaahhhh alex does seem very orange, too orange for my liking and ive gone completely off vinnie, i think he is a big mardy bum if things dont go his way, dont think its done him much favours going in there, ohh and dane i do like dane, i had a crush on him back in the days of another level lol

Agreed. Vinnie has been really bitchy for a grown man and very moody too. God only knows why they all hero-worship him, too terrified to cross him more like.

Another level....that takes me back!! I like Dane too, he gets my vote!
ditto from me too - but the one where they spray tanned ALex was hilarious. I loved Vinnie at first - why did he have to turn into such an old grump.

we had snow in the end, right when I was collecting the girls from school. The wind was howling too so I got blasted in the face with the snow. Sitting in front of the fire now - bliss :munch: xxx

cactusgirl - my DH is going 2 start work in leeds in march but i'm going 2 stay here until august as then i can have the baby here and dylan can see out the academic year. am scared!

katie - happy viability day!

babyhope - welcome 2 team :blue: :happydance:

am so glad that it is the weekend! :dance: am exhausted so have ordered takeaway! now waiting 4 it 2 arrive!

Happy viability Katie!
Congrats on team blue babyhope!! x

insomnimama - thanks and wow, that was really something. Now I don't even want a natural birth. I just want the baby to be on my hands at one moment :dohh:
We can't choose if we want vbac or section. If you don't have anything that requires section you'll have a vbac.

I really, really shouldn't have given you an honest answer. Now I've probably gone and traumatized everybody. :blush:

Anyway. I repeat about my friend: RESULTS NOT TYPICAL. Just not something I'd ever want to witness again. :rofl:

insomnimama - oh, it's okey hun. It's like I don't have any other choice but giving birth anyway :haha:

i have had 2 vaginal deliveries and they were painful! but i would much rather that than a c section!!! went 4 a 3d scan yesterday and baby is breech. if he's still breech at birth i would still like a vaginal delivery!

ahh insomnia tbh that would have put me off too, ive elected for c-section this time due to complications i dont wanna risk from last time. theres a mw being prosecuted (i think) over here for what she done to a woman 5 yrs ago, im not sure on details as mum was telling me but it sounded pretty much like u described except this woman was a freelance mw or something and didn have insurance, im sure if u were to go on the bbc website there will be something there.

katie it will probably take a while to get used to if u didnt have one before! im sure it looks nice tho. mmmm trelogon im sure thats near me up this way somewhere, it sounds familiar anyway.

it didnt snow here just hail stones thank god.

mojo are we showing our age remembering another level lol and oh lord mr tango won big bro.... i guess he deserves something for putting up with jordan lol

ive had a take away tonight aswel and it was loovvely

Katie - Congrats on V-day! Hope you enjoyed your afternoon off! How was the hairdresser? Did you get the fringe cut?

mojo - Glad you found an inhaler thats helping... My asthma has been okay lately too - knock on wood!

insomnimama- OMG - Well - you just scared the crap outta me! MY GOD! I am soooo hoping for a VBAC this time... but hearing stories like that one REALLY make me wonder if I'm out of my freaking mind! LOL. BUT - I also can't wrap my head around the idea of SCHEDULING a surgery to have a baby either! I hate the whole idea of it!
I think what will probably happen is that I will labor for a while... if it goes smoothly - then GREAT - VBAC it'll be, but if starts to seem like its not gonna happen smoothly - then I'll go in for another c-sec. I just don't want to have to make the decision ahead of time! I'd rather just wait and see how I do.... I'm fairly certain that if at ANY point I decide - ENOUGH - that they will just let me be done trying and wheel me in to the OR

:happydance:25 weeks!!!:happydance:

Hehehe..I almost forgot to post this today:haha:

I am feeling pretty tonight:haha: Me and my bestie are going out to Dinner so I got all dolled up! I feel cute in my new maternity shirt and I also have a brand new purse from Christmas that I am barely using today...I feel good! LOL...I know after dinner though I am gonna feel huge! Food has me soooo bloated lately!

hope u had a nice night out babyhope!

i am going 2 phone the company i ordered maternity clothes from back in december that didnt arrive. they said they wouldnt do anything about it until now as am overseas. i wanted the clothes now, not when i am 9 months pregnant! let's see what they say. they may not even have the stuff in stock any more!!!

bye heidi! :hugs: see you soon. am flitting between 2nd and 3rd tri at the mo!

Ugh i hated the in between bit! See you in a week x

i called up jojomamanbebe and they are resending my order but the coat i ordered is no longer in stock! grrr! i specifically ordered one as they dont seem 2 do any maternity coats here in gibraltar! am so annoyed. lets hope the rest of the order gets here soon. if it doesnt i have 2 wait another 21 working days, which is over 4 weeks, before they will do anything about it. if that happens i shall definately ask 4 a refund. fingers crossed!!!

good grief!! 10 pages to catch up on. well here goes...

babyhope. congrats on team blue :D :D

frufru, if my baby is long to reach my ribs then i am hoping she is also skinny. OH is the stringbeany type so my luck might be in :D :D and what is this cheese potato pie of which you speak. it sounds scrummy. recipe please :D

happy viability day katie :D

and do we get two week appointments? when does that happen then? it will be 8 weeks since my last appointment when i see my mw next friday. it seems like such a long time!! i had my 20 week scan in the middle, but they check out the baby, not you.

went to the docs yesterday to get antibiotics for a urine infection. she said there weren't any major signs but she would give me them based on white blood cells and a little protein and the fact i was having kidney pain. then of course i have a brain freeze and can't remember whether cefradin is safe in pregnancy. of course usually you would just trust your doc but last time they gave me nitrofuroxin or something like that. i've got the name wrong. but it can make you miscarry. if i hadn't read the leaflet for once in my life i would have taken it with probable nasty consequences so i'm a bit edgy about them. anyways, rang the maternity ward at 11pm feeling like a tit but all was well :)

also asked about major hip pain and got told to ask my mw about it at the next appointment so that's another week of battling stairs then...

have started getting really dizzy and lightheaded when walking around. of course this started when walking BACK from the docs so i didn't ask about it. it's happened two days in a row now, felt like i was going to keel over. hope it doesn't become a 'thing' or work is going to be difficult.

and, since it's saturday, i've nicked the pregnancy chair in the office off the 'big guy' who seems to get precedence of it. i asked about it and got told since the last preggers woman didn't need it until the final month then surely i wouldn't either and it wouldn't be fair to take it off him. well i'm fatter than him in any case. so i'm miffed. thought i would try it out before kicking up a fuss though, and it does seem to be more comfy. will see how the day pans out :)

sorry for huge post but i do have three days to catch up on :D

abz xx

sssh. he isn't here. i'll sneak it back and if i am not in extreme discomfort by the end of today then i'll request it, or another. they can always bring another over from another office if he needs one. i mean, if he needs it, and i need it, then they should have two, not take it off the guy or make me feel bad for wanting it because it wouldn't be fair to him. which is basically what they said.

abz xx

oh. ps. tennis is on the telly at work and serena williams looks like she has a flabby bum. more than likely because it's on widescreen but damn has it made me feel better :D

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->