*** May Babies ***

Hi i thought i would join you as ive moved from 1st tri im due 22nd may, im gonna stay on team yellow for this pregnancy as i found out with all my others but i want a surprise this time, have any of you ladies had your swine flu vaccine yet? I had mine a couple of weeks ago.xxx

Hi I'm due May 13th-ish!! Starting to feel excited now - had 5 miscarriages in the past but this one seems to be sticking around and soooooooo pleased. Got my scan on Christams Eve!!

I have been invited for the swine flu vaccine but dont think im going to get it.

Not looking forward to the next three weeks ... have to teach gymnastics to some year 9 boys and need to make it really interesting but not sure how its going to work! x x x

I just phoned the scan dept at Swindon to try and get my next scan date. It was supposed to be the 21st December but they say they are all booked up so they can't fit me in until the 30th December. How annoying. Why would you suddenly have an influx of people needing scans before, during and after christmas. I'm broached the subject of going for a private gender scan at baby bond with my OH. He says then we'd of had 5 scans (we've already had two private ones :blush:) is that too many? Its only £79 for a gender scan. I think thats bloody good value for money.

I have tried to convince my OH that I want a private gender scan but he thinks its just a waste of money ... I really dont know so just going to wait and see if they will tell me at my 20 week scan. x x x

We're hoping to find out on the 20 week scan too. When I had my son, he had his legs crossed so we couldn't see anything! If that happens this time, we will definately pay for a private scan.

I bought a fetal doppler for my DH on ebay last night. He couldn't be at my last midwife appointment where I heard the heartbeat for the first time. I feel really sorry for him. He is really excited now. It's been dispatched already by special delivery, so should arrive before 1pm tomorow. He starts work at 2pm, so he's hoping it'll arrive in the morning so he can hear it!

I'm feeling OK-ish today. No heartburn so far, but I have a headache and feel a bit fluey. :-(

Congratulations logansmama! I have a gender scan booked for 22 Dec, can't wait it seems ages away.
I have just woken up and have a dark line from my chest down to my belly button. I am sure it was not there last nite?! Don't think it's a stretch mark? What is it?!

It's your linea nigra! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linea_nigra xx

On the topic of private scans, I'm hoping to find someone to get me one for christmas, since payday before xmas is a mystery so far!

howdy everyone. i thought i'd stick my nose in here as it's getting very quiet on the first tri may board. i was going to try and catch up.... and then gave up. so hello everyone again :)

i had my scan yesterday afternoon and have been dated at 13 + 2 today :D hooray. i still feel rotten but i am forever with hope that the blooming that everyone goes on about is on its way :D

abz xx

I'm due May 26th

not much exciting happening at the mo, nausea phase seems to be passing and feeling ok.

Thinkin of getting a doppler as DH is away for nearly all ov my pregnancy so thought it would be nice to send him recordings of heartbeat. We have fingers crossed at the mo that his RnR coincides with 20w scan so we can hopefully find out gender together x

oh, forgot to say. my 20 week scan has been booked for the 6th january :)

Hi abz! So jealous you get your 20 week scan before me :cry: Mine's not til the 13th! xx

Hiya all :wave:- I'm due on May 21st with my second baby. I have my 20 week scan on 07th Jan - we're going to find out the sex this time if we can :happydance:

Hi Katie_xx. I've just noticed that we must have the same due date - 21st May??? x

Just what I was about to say after reading your first post! Yeah, May 21st :D Have you got a date for your anomaly scan yet? xx

oh, forgot to say. my 20 week scan has been booked for the 6th january :)

Mines booked for the 6th Jan at the moment too.

Although much as it pains me to say it I might have to the following week if i can arrrrgh, I'm so gutted. But hubbi is due back the foloowing week and this is the only part of my pregnancy he will be around for until the last few weeks.

i have even contemplated moving the scan but booking in a sneaky private scan a couple of weeks before but i now its not fair......i'm just so impatient!!!! xxx

aw hon. you will enjoy it more if hubby is there with you. although i have to say i was rather jealous of OH yesterday as he got to watch the whole thing and saw loads whereas i just saw the odd bit when she swivelled the screen to me :)

I just phoned the scan dept at Swindon to try and get my next scan date. It was supposed to be the 21st December but they say they are all booked up so they can't fit me in until the 30th December. How annoying. Why would you suddenly have an influx of people needing scans before, during and after christmas. I'm broached the subject of going for a private gender scan at baby bond with my OH. He says then we'd of had 5 scans (we've already had two private ones :blush:) is that too many? Its only £79 for a gender scan. I think thats bloody good value for money.

my next scan is on new years eve n i gota early scan out of my other half ( i have also had a private scan!) by saying "it makes more sense to know before xmas so i can go to the next sale on boxing day n get loads of Cheap baby stuff" worked like a charm haha! x x x x

logansmama i had a low lying placenta and it moved up by 34 weeks.

quail i'm staying on team yellow 2 after i found out with my other 2 i want a surprise. felling ok no nausea any more thank god! still tired a lot though i guess that is coz holding down a full time job as a teacher and looking after my 2 young kids after that!

I have my scan date set for dec 7th at 18w2d, not sure why it's an early scan but I wont complain. A few of my friends keep asking me why Im getting it done so early. All I can say is that's what the doc wanted so that's what he gets LOL I'm sure he has his reasons. I'm considered high risk where as most my friends are in their late 20's still and not high risk..I'm thinking he wants to make sure my fibroid isn't growing and causing any problems with the baby... I didn't get to ask, they just had called me and told me that's when I was going to my next scan lol I see my doc the day before thanksgiving so I can ask him all sorts of questions then...

I go for my 2nd tri blood test today at 11am. I hope to find out next week what the results are from the NT scan and blood tests...

Abz I started feeling better around week 13 off and on, now it's more tired and a few other new things showing up.. I'm actually starting to enjoy things more now. I can't wait to start showing and have people notice HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->