*** May Babies ***

I have my anomaly scan on 5 Jan...!! And as my OH says frequently... "we are going to find out the flavour!!"

So those of us that had our 12 wk scan within days of each other have our 20 wk scan in a similar order and within days of each other!!

Go NHS!!!

My EDD changed though to 23 May

:)

I had my 12 week scan at 12+3 and was made up 'cause loads of people have to wait ages! My 20 week scan though I'll be 21+4, feels soo far away xx

So - what I didn't realize yesterday was that my 16 week scan WAS my anomaly scan. I thought it was just another one for the nuchal test - which is why I was so confused! And I wondered why my regular OB hadn't booked me for my anomaly scan at my last appt... but I guess thats cause she knew I was getting this one yesterday!

Anyhow - I go for ANOTHER scan at 20 weeks to check the placenta again... so I will get to see my little boy again. Exciting! So fun to find out early this time. I had to wait till 18 weeks with my 1st...

Glad to hear everyone seems to be feeling good these days... I've been doing better myself!

Well - I gotta go. I'm at work and Should NOT be on here! LOL....

hey guys. well my sickness seems a wee bit better today but damn am i tired!! still, i was at work until 11pm last night and here again at 7am this morning, by choice i hasten to add because i have the next couple of days off, and i could work until 11pm again or start at my usual time, and i decided to have an evening off. especially since there are quite a few family members i have to chase down and i didn't have to want to wait until tomorrow evening to do it :)

abz xx

Thanks again girls. Feel better being in here :)

Can anyone tell me what page the due dates are on?? Can mine be added to 25th May please if not.

Congrats Logansmama. You seem so far away from me already and we are due in the same month :)

Katie xx - I also don't have my scan until 21 weeks + 2... 14th Jan. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to wait until then.... still another 6 weeks to go arrgghhh.

Anyone had Babybond scan? Are they any good?

omg logansmam your having another boy? YAY! I must have missed that some place. How exciting!

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while but decided to join in! I'm due on the 12th of May with my first bebe. I've got my anomaly scan on the 30th of December to see what colour the piglet is!

Hey kittenmama! Wev are due on the same day and both with our first baby!!! Welcome xx

Congratulations Logansmama!!!! Another little boy, how exciting...can't wait to know what mine is!!

Now comes the hard part of figuring out names... boy names are soooo hard!

Wow I honestly feel like the weeks are going by faster now!!! Like I remember turning 13 weeks and now I am already almost 15 weeks, it feels so fast but slow since I still can't feel baby moving.

....sneaking in from 1st tri.....

Crikey it has been busy on here today!!!

I am really glad your scans have all gone ok - another boy for you Logansmama :)

Not long until my dating scan now - only 7 more sleeps :happydance:

I told my Mum about the rock lobster the weekend before last and she just could not take it in - however I have spoken to her tonight and think the excitement has definately set in :mrgreen:

I had my flu jab today - I was well impressed as I was in and out of the nurses office in under 4mins :)

Take care May Mummies :hugs:

....sneaking back out ....

Now comes the hard part of figuring out names... boy names are soooo hard!

yeah we're having the same problem and as we are staying on team yellow this time we have 2 choose 2 names lol!

gearing up 4 another day at school. oh has taken 3 days off and am so jealous! the worst thing with teaching is that u cant take a few days off when u just feel like it. we dont have any holidays til xmas break on 22nd dec apart from 1 day off on 8th december. cant wait 4 xmas :happydance: kids and i r thinking of lots of crafty stuff 2 do!

Hi ladies!
Well i have my anomaly and detailed scan on the 30th december, can't wait!!! Firstly because i haven't been able to have any anomally tests so far, and second cause i can't wait to know what they are!!! I am 95% sure they are both girls but that is just a guess really!
Have been having lots of moving and it feels so wierd compared to having the movement with just one. Have a midwife appointment on Tuesday so hopefully will get to hear the 2 heartbeats.
It's great everyone is well and our worries have now turned to names!!!!!
xxx

Morning Ladies,

Well I told my mum a couple of days ago and she took it so much better than expected, I dont think her excitement will set in till after chritstmas as we have my sis and her lil one over for 2 1/2 weeks at christmas so she will enjoy having them to play with considering she lives so far away!

Im off into uni today to pick up some books and then onto writing next essay, looking forward to midwife appointment next week as well cant wait to hear a heartbeat. Has anyone started shopping yet? We found some good offers on toys so I bought a few little bits so cute! Also looking at pushchairs, anyone got a favourite? I like the bebeconfort loola up, plus it should fit in may car!

Hope everyone has a lovely day! x x x

My pushchair is on order! Fingers crossed it will be for Feb so just hoping they don't make a too early appearance!
I've had the i-candy peach blossom twin. Just got to get the buggy board/seat for lexie.
I need to pop back to the store, as i've had an idea and need to see if it works! Thought maybe a quinny zapp would fold up and fit in the storage basket underneath, the basket is very big but not sure if i'm being too optimistic!
Spent last weekend taking pictures of my quinny buzz as i now have to sell it, really sad about it as this time last year it was tucked up in the box and i couldn't wait to have a baby to push around in it! Oh how things work out!

I really love the Emmaljuna prams, but not sure I can afford one. The prices seem to vary soo much. The Babystyle 3 in 1 Lux Cream of Hearts comes a close second, and is probably what I'll get :D

I was thinking about getting a buzz but they are expensive so we were thinking of buying second hand but really not sure what we are doing atm!!!

I could buy so much baby stuff atm, cant wait for christmas sales!

x x x

hi everyone im getting a emmaljunga pram with the toddler seat to go on top,they are really nice,i have my 2nd scan booked for the 8th jan.xxx

morning ladies!! wow i disappear for a week and ive like 10 pages to catch up on!! lol

how is everyone feeling? im not too bad felt the first little proper this week whislt watching tv falling asleep, it took me by suprise and woke me up lol not felt it since but the flutters are still going on regular. had my 16week app on monday and everything is spot on, took a while to get the heartbeat as the little bugger was moving everytime the midwife got it.

Im pretty busy the next week, sophie has her b/day party on sunday so need to do all the food etc for that, still not had many definate yes/no's only 8 has replied out of the 30 invited and so far 6 are coming lol wow she must be popular ;) monday we are going christmas shopping and finding me an outfit for some christmas parties we have lined up, tuesday im off to see sally morgan in rhyl pavillion (shes a medium) then wednesday would have been my nans 70th birthday so we are going for a familty meal, the first birthday without nan so its going to be a sad day, my hormones arent helping either with it all.

hope your all feeling well, now i must catch up on everything! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"