*** May Babies ***

Hello girls!
Just moved from 1st tri. My EDD is May 20

What gets me is maternity designs are just soooo unflattering, no matter what, I still end up looking like an egg on legs. If the waist is comfy then the legs are huge and end up flapping around, I'm tall too, so everything comes up too short. Very atttractive...NOT.

Next jeans are very good and very generous size wise too. I heard New Look have some good stuff but none of my local ones stock any maternity stuff so I guess it must be only the bigger stores?! Gap and H&M are supposed to be good too although I haven't made it to either yet! There are some fantastic shops like Isabel Oliver and Seraphine (advertised in the back of alot of magazines) but my goodness they're pricey. Fine if you plan on having at least 2 or 3 more bubbas!

I'm lucky as 2 of my friends have given me alot of stuff which is great.

Shady - hope your youngest son is better now. My DD (21 months) is much better thanks to antibiotics....no doubt we'll go to anither toddler group this week and she'll catch another cold....hard to avoid at this time of year. Have you thought about doing your shopping online? I'm doing all my Xmas shopping from the comfort of my own home :happydance: Can't bear the thought of battling with others in the shops! I've got a splitting head too - ouch.

Roast chick for dins.... O:)

Welcome to the ladies who have just joined! xx

im all lost now! i have spent today wrapping all the xmas presents! (yes i know i am very over organised, even worse coz ive actually had them all bought for well over a month! haha) now im at a loose end untill i can put the tree up on dec the 1st! by the way i like xmas if u hadnt guessed! lmao! x x x x

Wish I could get my shopping done, I have to wait to start work.. and then hope they decide to pay me before xmas :dohh:

I really need to go shopping too!!! Hubby has been telling me and telling me to go, but I have been so busy with work and school. I am so happy this is my last week at the University, so I finally think I will have time. My jeans before I got pregnant were already tight so now they very uncomfortable...they pinch me:wacko: I hope I can find some cute jeans...I am not to worried about shirts but I am big on the bottom and jeans are so hard to find!

im all lost now! i have spent today wrapping all the xmas presents! (yes i know i am very over organised, even worse coz ive actually had them all bought for well over a month! haha) now im at a loose end untill i can put the tree up on dec the 1st! by the way i like xmas if u hadnt guessed! lmao! x x x x

OMG!!! Lola I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas too! I am so bummed out that I haven't started shopping (I like to start early) but I have been to busy! Next week we have a week off of work and school for Thanksgiving break I will be putting up my tree and decorating the house! So excited! And I am really excited to start Christmas shopping!!!

What gets me is maternity designs are just soooo unflattering, no matter what, I still end up looking like an egg on legs. If the waist is comfy then the legs are huge and end up flapping around, I'm tall too, so everything comes up too short. Very atttractive...NOT.

Next jeans are very good and very generous size wise too. I heard New Look have some good stuff but none of my local ones stock any maternity stuff so I guess it must be only the bigger stores?! Gap and H&M are supposed to be good too although I haven't made it to either yet! There are some fantastic shops like Isabel Oliver and Seraphine (advertised in the back of alot of magazines) but my goodness they're pricey. Fine if you plan on having at least 2 or 3 more bubbas!

I'm lucky as 2 of my friends have given me alot of stuff which is great.

Shady - hope your youngest son is better now. My DD (21 months) is much better thanks to antibiotics....no doubt we'll go to anither toddler group this week and she'll catch another cold....hard to avoid at this time of year. Have you thought about doing your shopping online? I'm doing all my Xmas shopping from the comfort of my own home :happydance: Can't bear the thought of battling with others in the shops! I've got a splitting head too - ouch.

Roast chick for dins.... O:)

Hey mojo, yeah my little man is feeling loads better now, he finished his anti biotics and was back to normal in no time lol. I was back at the Drs with my middle son last week too cause he was complaining of a sore throat and he had three strange spots lol, the dr said he had tonsilitis again and had to stay off school as it looked like he had chicken pox. I dont think it was chicken pox though as the other 2 boys havent come out in any spots. I was going to do the shopping on line this year but I have eaten all my credit up this year just to top it off, I have a little I can do, but waiting for the half price deals to start lol, but Im hoping that by waiting Im not sacrificing what I want to get......I hate shopping with all the other shoppers, they are too much and dont give a damn about babies in buggies either....I shouted at a lady the other day in wilkinsons though cause she pushed my middle son out the way, so I said for him to come back cause she was being rude by not saying excuse me and she was pushing him around which was un acceptable, plus to make it better, there were loads of people there that head me too yay lol.......No one pushes my son around like a rag doll and gets away with it ha ha.....On a brighter note Im feeling better today......

I tend to be the same way. I love christmas time.. I'll be getting the tree ready once i get home from my family's house on thanksgiving night. I'll finish decorating over the weekend, yay!

wow lola how organised! i have most of the stuff 4 my kids but nothing 4 any1 else. i will start getting stuff when i get paid at the end of the month. went 4 check up with the midwife yesterday and heard the heartbeat, tho baby was hiding 4 a while! lol!

Ladies I finished ONE of my 10 page papers:happydance: I was up til 2 AM so I used a sick day...makes me feel kind of bad since I could use the sick paid days when I go on maternity....and I actually don't feel as tired as I thought I would, well I guess I should get started on my next 10 page paper that is due Friday:nope:

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all doing well - I am sooooo tired at the moment - went to bed at 4pm today and had to wake myself up at 6pm or would have easily slept on.

I went for my postponed booking appointment today (had to postpone it from 10 days ago as had an emergency at work) It all seemed very quick compared to some of the others that have been described. I am hoping the support improves later on as no idea what is going to happen!! Due to my mums diabetes I have to have another blood test next week, and getting tested for Thalassemia as my mum is a carrier.

I am not having my 20 week scan till 18th Jan as in Oz till then from Boxing Day so will be 24 weeks by then. Presuming will be pretty big by then!! So going to arrange a private scan before Xmas to find out the sex.

I have lots of travelling this week for work - will end up driving over 1000miles.

Anyway hope you all have a great week!!

Hi girlies. Proud to report I felt a REAL FULL ON KICK today. No doubt about it. It was a TRUE HARD kick. fun!!

Hi girlies. Proud to report I felt a REAL FULL ON KICK today. No doubt about it. It was a TRUE HARD kick. fun!!

Oh Logansmama that is so awesome!!!! I really want to feel my baby already! I am heavier than I was with my first so I don't know if that is why I don't feel anything...actually I have been feeling something...it feels like little waves in my stomach, but not flutters, so I don't know if it is the baby:wacko:

babyhope - I'm sure it is baby! I was feeling just those little taps for the past couple weeks... but today it was a KICK. I'm a couple weeks ahead of you... so I'm sure you'll be feeling more soon! :)

wow that is amazing!!!

Though if I am really honest I am a bit scared about feeling the baby start moving - I know it is going to happen but I have always had a bit of a fear about it and keep thinking about the film Alien etc and it freaks me out!!!

Everyone keeps telling me when I feel it it will feel completely natural and I really hope it does. But right now it scares me!! :dohh:

Haha.... yeah - its is sort-of like Alien! Especially when you get further along and can actually SEE the kicking and movement from the outside! Its creepy - but WONDERFUL too! You'll see! When it happens you will love it!

LogansMama that's so exciting.. and scary. At least I've got 3 weeks til I'm as far as you.. I'm scared of feeling kicks, I don't think I've fully accepted that I'm pregnant yet! :blush:

I didn't think anyone would be interested enough if I made a new topic about this.. but WOW! Sorry if you all already know :blush:

Your baby now has fingerprints! Book 'em, Danno! Believe it or not, he actually created them himself while swimming around in the amniotic fluid. As he moved his hands, the skin on the tips of his fingers formed unique ridges and folds. That's why no one on earth has the same fingerprints, not even identical twins!

I got it from here, it's a really good website (I think anyway :lol: )
https://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/calendar/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"