*** May Babies ***

Oooh, thats so interesting about the fingerprints! I didn't know they were formed like that!

I thought I felt my baby kick yesterday too, but didn't know if I imagined it as its still quite early on. I have been feeling flutters for weeks now, but this was definately more of a kick.

I love Christmas too and have done most of my shopping already. I have 2 big drawers under my my bed full of presents for people. I am expecting 3 more today that I bought online, but so far they haven't arrived. Knowing my luck they'll come when i'm doing the school run! I'm dying to wrap them all up but know that I will regret it if I do. I have done that in the past and have forgotten what I bought, so i've ended up unwrapping them all again! Lol. I like to do it when all the decorations are up late at night with the tree lights twinkling, christmas tunes playing with a cup of hot chocolate so I can really get in the festive mood!

I have just bought myself a nice cardigan and a top from Mamas and Papas for my DH to wrap up for me for xmas!! It was quite expensive but I think i'm worth it! Lol. I had an email for 10% off so I thought I would take advantage!

I don't have many yet, but most of my maternity clothes have come from Next and New Look. So far I have some over the bump jeans from Next, some trousers with stretchy side panels from New Look, a top from Red Herring in Debenhams, a stripey cardigan from Mamas and Papas, a dress from Mothercare which I bought for a christening and to wear Xmas day and a top from Mothercare. I really need to buy some nighties or PJ's because I am so uncomfortable at night now. I hate the waistbands on PJ bottoms as the dig into my stomach and I hate sleeping naked! Lol. I live the PJ's from Hot Milk, but they're SO expensive. There is some nice ones in Next which i've asked my DH to buy me for Crimbo.

I've just eaten a big chicken sandwich so feeling fat now. Think I'm going to watch Delivery and Labour which I recorded earlier and chill out till the kids wake up. xxx

babyhope - I'm sure it is baby! I was feeling just those little taps for the past couple weeks... but today it was a KICK. I'm a couple weeks ahead of you... so I'm sure you'll be feeling more soon! :)
That's what i've been feeling too this week... It started Saturday for me and then again stronger yesterday. My friends were saying butterfly feeling but mine wasn't like that. The best I could describe it was like a drum beat in my tummy haha taps and kicks sound more like it =)
How exciting =)

Hi all, so today I've had a call from a midwife who tells me that the date of birth on my blood type form was incorrect so Swindon won't process them. Now I have to go to my local community hospital, pick up the form, drive 35 mins to Swindon hospital, fight for a parking space and sit in the blood clinic for 30 mins to give blood again. I swear I'm cursed. First they lose my notes, then I'm told to go to the community hospital to give blood because I can't wait for a scan date, then told that was incorrect info on the day I turn up and I can only give blood in the hospital I'll be giving birth in and now my forms are incorrect. Why is it so difficult? Im supposed to trust these people with delivering my baby!!!

Awww, Daisyfflur, thats so unfair. I would call up the department dealing with it and ask to speak to the manager. It's not fair that you should lose your time and money for their incompetance. I hope you get it sorted soon. xx

Is anyone else suffering from really bad heartburn? It's such a horrible feeling. I've had it every night this week. I've been taking gaviscon mixed with milk as I can't stand the consistency of it. Minty milk isn't much better though! Lol.

Honestly if I had a spare five grand id do the whole thing privately. At the portland no less.

:hi:

Hey ladies,

I thought I'd pop over and say hello from the 1st May babies thread! I feel like I am in limbo between 1st and 2nd tri at the mo! :wacko:

I think I may simply glide between the two for a few days :)

Hello ladies :hi:

I feel the same pussy_galore.... an inbetweener....

I'm due 25th May and looking foward to talking to you all.

Are we able to glide over ladies?

Yeah its only good if you join in now so I feel like I am way ahead in my pregnancy:D hahahahaa

I hate Katie Price. I hate headaches. I hate my OH. I strongly dislike my sister. I hate that the hot water ran out so my bath was tepid at best. I hate that I can't be bothered to do anything.
Mkay, I'm done! Think I'd better go to bed, grumpy bitch :lol:

Went for my scan today ladies! Its official! I'm having another BOY! Thrilled to pieces about it too! :cloud9:

Everything looked great except I have placenta previa. (placenta is blocking cervix) I'm really bummed about that, because if it doesn't move itself, all chances of a VBAC go out the window and I will have no choice except to get another c-section. Doc says its too early to worry about it yet, and that it will most likely move, but I can't help it. I'm gonna worry. GRRR.

Anyhow - At least my baby BOY is healthy. And I guess it doesn't matter HOW he gets here, as long as he does, but I JUST DON'T want surgery again... whatever will be will be...

Congrats hun! Are you are first official coloured up may mummy?????
We should add the sexes to the due date list!!!

XXXX

Congratulations logansmama! I have a gender scan booked for 22 Dec, can't wait it seems ages away.
I have just woken up and have a dark line from my chest down to my belly button. I am sure it was not there last nite?! Don't think it's a stretch mark? What is it?!

Congratulations logansmama! I have a gender scan booked for 22 Dec, can't wait it seems ages away.
I have just woken up and have a dark line from my chest down to my belly button. I am sure it was not there last nite?! Don't think it's a stretch mark? What is it?!

I've my scan the 21st December where the sonographer will tell me if she see the sex otherwise I have to book a private gender scan!

ahh I have my scan booked for Decemeber the 18th ... cant wait but it does feel forever away! I have my 16 week midwife appointment next week and hope she will listen for a heartbeat!

Tols my mum about the pregnancy yesterday she was shocked but I think she will be excited in a few weeks, maybe after christmas. Feel so tired today and got a really blocked up nose and sore throat!

How is everyone getting on? x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"