*** May Babies ***

Yep- I think you're the last woman standing so it's off to 3rd tri with us!

am so impressed that i'm not the only geek here :D ha. OH is far more into it than i am, but i tend to go through manic phases. ha. i ended up getting it just so i could spend time with him and chatting with his danish mates as it's the only way he gets to 'spend time' with them really. i think he's trying to overload on it right now though because obviously once the baby is here he won't be quite so able to do it :)

my other cheese and cucumber sarnie is looking at me. i had the first one for breakfast. i don't think this one is going to make it past 12 :D

was b n b down for everyone else this morning or was it just me?

abz xx

I can't believe we're all 3rd tri now :cry: How scary is that!! I like it better here than third tri- I can never keep up in there :blush: xx

i though bnb was down this morning sent me into a panic! Im having trouble sleeping again. I also find it hard to keep up in third tri, we should have a little chat happy food related group!

mmm I fancy a sarnie now but we have no bread or milk! Maybe I should pop to the shops!

well my sandwich bit the dust. i really fancy salt and vinegar crisps, but my mouth has tasted of salt all day which is really odd, ha. am having a strawberry yoghurt. maybe that will do.... yeah. how often has that worked over the last couple of months!!

abz xx

mmm yoghurt ... im off to get one oh no just remembered there is banoffee pie in the fridge maybe just a small slice!

mmm. my mate makes the BEST banoffi pie ever!! might have to send her a bribe to come over from newcastle and make me some :D

Your all talking food! Yay! Lol
Abz I think i'm playing more at the mo too, I know I wont have much time after baby is here for a bit and its my bit of escapism! Plus I love how one of the lads I play with will randomly quote some old 80s classic lol yep i'm a geek!
Typing this on my phone so it might not look right! The workmen are here takin out the downstairs loo and sink.... They turned water off so I hope I dont need the loo soon lol

I love banoffee pie! Its one of my favourite foods ... but at the moment I could eat anything sweet! I definately have a sweet tooth with this baby! Last week it was chocolate fudge cake this week banoffee pie! Is anyone else on iron tablets?

ooooh salt and vinegar crisps - must go see if we have any!

i had a muffin for my lunch and am now considering a hot cross bun to go with my crisps.... should really consider having something that i can at least pretend is healthy :haha:

Afternoon :wave:

Mmmm banofee pie Mmmmmmm :mrgreen:

No iron tablets here - I reckon if I had to take them I might not ever go to the loo ever again :haha:

My friend came round for a cuppa this morning and we have the last of the fruit cake my Mum made for Christmas - it was delicious! The house is now cakeless and I am wondering if I may engage in a little baking later on :cake:

I am currently wondering what I will have for lunch - my brother is popping round later to keep me company for a bit so I might wait until he arrives. At present I am leaning towards a cheese and pickle toasted sandwich :thumbup:

Hips are still mucho sore but the MW called me back today and gave me the details I need to contact the obstetric physio. So now I am waiting for them to call me back :rolleyes:

I have spent the morning sorting through all the boxes of computer and electronics stuff I took out of the cupboards last week. Half the leads we have we don't need or have never been used and I don't know what they relate to :wacko: I now have one box with the leads and software CD-rom's for our phones, camera and ipods along with blank dvd's and cd's. Quite how we needed 4 boxes before I don't know :shrug:

Abz - did the strawberry yoghurt fill the salt and vinegar crisp shaped craving?

Jo - I hope your water comes back on soon.

Well I am going to nip out to the garden to hang out the washing for a hour or so before the sunshine dissapears - OH has ordered that this is the most strenuous thing I do today! I wonder if I am allowed to walk round to the shop for more teabags?

hot cross buns Mmmmmm

If you had one of the wholemeal hot cross buns that would be a healthy choice :winkwink:

well howdy howdy :)

nope. the yoghurt did NOT fill the crisp-shaped hole. in fact i've now had two bags of salt and vinegar crisps and a kitkat :S i do have a banana but it looks SO unappealing, ha.

i have just been reading a thread in third tri about a girl who wanted to have her baby early at 34 weeks. now obviously that isn't a good idea and she needed to be informed of that. but i couldn't believe how horrible and nasty some people were to her. ok, so most of us would think it a silly question, but surely it's better to ask the silly question and be informed rather than do something stupid without asking? some people have really sunk in my estimations...

abz xx

hot cross buns Mmmmmm

If you had one of the wholemeal hot cross buns that would be a healthy choice :winkwink:

think i only have the normal ones. But i'm being good and have abstained.... found a whole tub of salt and vinegar pringles to keep me going instead :winkwink:

Abz you've got me curious now, am going to go check out that thread!!

it was finally locked moongirl. but some people are just downright nasty!! i mean, you can even use shock tactics about what she was suggesting without being cruel about it!!

it was finally locked moongirl. but some people are just downright nasty!! i mean, you can even use shock tactics about what she was suggesting without being cruel about it!!

probably just as well - it'd just have annoyed me too!!

I have just had a look and some of the responses make me very :sad1:

The first few pages of posts seemed to be quite supportive and giving the lass information about the consequences of having a pre-term baby but I think some of the posts were really quite viscious.

This is why I never started my own threads on here - too worried I will make a fool of myself, upset or offend people.

i just don't understand why some people have to put other people down. even if you are angry at something someone has said, surely responding like that isn't going to help the person at all, in fact it would probably make them more stubborn. suggesting that she had her baby adopted, that she was stupid, it just made me so angry that people can be like that to one another!!

Argh I hate it when threads turn like that on here ... i cant believe how nasty some people can be, even when we may think its a silly question she may just lack an understanding or just need support which is what we are here for?

Well i have got a fair way on my psychology assignment but im now re-reading and getting rid of lots of rubbish words as its too long and i still need to add a paragraph! I better get reading! Cant wait for my chicken pasta tonight ...yum yum!

what are people being nasty about?? whats all this about yogurt and salt & vinegar crisps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->