*** May Babies ***

Well the radiator is on the wall, so he just needs to put a hole in the wall to put the pipes thru - as suggested by oh's dad he is going to wait till the weather gets a bit warmer before plumbing it in so thats saving time. Currently he is painting the ceiling in the nursery so at least thats another job ticked off!

Ironically I have radiator issues too!!

The radiator in the nursery is the only one that does not work!! :blush:

I'm just going to add it to hubby's list of things to do!! :haha:

My OH's list of things to do covers two sides of A4 at the moment! hmm I have no idea how things are going to get done before LO arrives!

I need to go to ikea and buy a set of drawers and a cupboard for our bedroom to get rid of more of the junk I wonder if it will fit in the car.

i haven't even made a list for my OH. it would panic him too much. i just nag him about one or two things at once instead :)

today he should be getting rid of the humongous telly that doesn't work properly and takes up half the living room. it's a huge flat job, but we got it for free from a friend who was getting rid of it (because it didn't always work properly). well OH had always wanted one... but he's finally agreed that as it has gotten worse it needs to go. so that should be gone by the end of today :) he is also going to mothercare to get the fit of the carseat checked with the base they sell and ordering the base, so we can pick it up in a few days :) and he's going to sort out some of his crap too. in fact, i'm going to ring him up and find out how it's going, because if he's on the computer or something... well, it won't be getting done... ha.

abz xx

Im on a mission to get oh to finish painting the nursery etc today, then tomorrow i want him to paint the bathroom and lay the rest of the lounge carpet and arrange the delivery of the dining table. Maybe i can convince him to sort thru a box or two tonight.

Goodness we are all really productive today :thumbup: I think we are all nesting early :winkwink:

OH and I have assembled the main structure of the drawers in the nursery and he is off to build the individual drawers in a mo. I shall be sitting drinking tea while he works :haha:

We had to pop down to the hardware shop earlier as there are a couple of holes in the nursery wall where we took down some shelves and our polyfiller was completely past it. They had 20% off everything so I came home with 2 new pairs of gardening gloves, canes for my runner/french beans aswell as the polyfiller :mrgreen: Unfortunately the tube of polyfiller is too big for our application gun :dohh: so the wall repairs will have to wait until another day.

We are doing a run to the dump tomorrow to get rid of the crap I cleared out of the cupboards the other day - We have about a metre thick wedge of flattened cardboard to recycle. No wonder we never have room to store anything - our cupboards are full of empty cardboard boxes!

Our cupboards are always full of empty cardboard boxes or plastic bags. My walls are now painted! and my mum said she may be able to drop the cot over tomorrow so thats exciting! i havent achieved alot today really i should have done some uni work but oh well it will wait till tomorrow!

Productive day for all then!!??

Nice to see that you all have your OH's under control!! :haha:

We kept getting sidetracked by the rugby today but there's always tomorrow!!

good to see this thread is still going strong :) I felt I'd neglected it and came to say an official goodbye as I always seem to post in the 3rd tri now x

i keep popping back. it started to feel like a small exclusive little group, ha.

I like this little group! I feel like I have got to know you ladies better and its lovely to be able to chat like this!

I like this thread too!! We don't seem to talk about food nearly enough on third tri!!!!

I think Frufru joins third tri tomorrow though and then we are all officially moved over!! :)

So what do we do then!? I will miss this thead! :cry:

So much for having a productive day today!! I went to watch my hockey team play this morning (I am so missing playing!!) and then spent the afternoon watching footy on the sofa and I still haven't moved!

However I have decided that our LO is going to be a footy fan.. she is always so active when I am watching a game!! :haha:

Hope everyone else has had a lovely wknd!?

my god you have all been busy this weekend!

i didnt do much, went into chester on saturday to have a mooch around, OH got some much needed new jeans and we had a look in the bear factory, we have decided to take sophie soon and let her choose a bear for her to give to harrison, we are going to see if she likes any outfits in there for her tedted, its the only bear she sleeps with, my best friend gave it to her when she broke up from her boyfriend lol but sophie lvoes it and has slept every night for the last 2 years with it, if she likes an outfit in there we will buy one for her to have off harrison, if not it will be ehr own controller and nunchuck for the wii since she is always asking if all 3 of us can play together, im hoping she lieks an outfit...they far cheaper lol

saturday we had a really nice night, watched true blood from friday night then stuck on a dvd we rented, we decided on the hangover...omg sooo funny!

yesterday we went to OHs parents for lunch, its getting harder to not say "he" or "harrison" infront of his dad...why is there always one that doesnt want to know, we both slipped up and not sure if his dad heard, mark started to say harrison and i said he..argh lol then i got OH to take the big tv from upstairs to the skip so i can see how much room we have with it gone and get the area cleaned, also tackled sophies bed....such a nightmare changing her bed sheets, its one fo those tent beds so its not that high usually for me to reach and i can pull the mattress up easily but atm with this bump im struggling, it took me half an hour and knackered me out!

good morning everyone :)

spent yesterday playing world of warcraft with OH. yes, yes. i admit it, i'm sorry. but i don't do it much. it was an indulgence. one we'll lose soon, ha.

should have tidied the house. but didn't. started cleaning the kitchen this morning only to drop the 6 yoghurts i'd bought. only 3 survived, the others went all over the floor and all over my foot. which, although i've cleaned it, still feels yoghurty :S so i lost the will to clean after clearing all that up (who knew there was so much yoghurt in those teeny little cartons!!) and came on here instead, ha.

abz xx

hi guys!!

Well i officially reached 3rd tri yesterday, so that must be us all by today!!

I'm feeling really unproductive just now - it's really really bugging me the stuff i can't do!! i'm usually a very hands on type of gal and it's really frustrating me that i can't lift furniture about etc - in fact even cleaning is becoming a bit of a struggle for me I get so tired and achy once i've cleaned the house! It has actually been really getting me down this weekend :cry: I just hate having to wait for other people/constantly ask for things to be done :(

Anyway, that aside i did get my pram ordered on Friday :happydance: and my baby monitor so i feel a little better that a couple of things have got moving!!

And even more exciting, my friend went in yesterday to get induced! I haven't heard anything yet today, so fingers crossed she now has a lovely healthy little boy!!!

hope you have a good day and i guess we'll be moving over to 3rd tri now...?

:hugs:

ABZ I PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT TOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol sorry for the caps there ;) tho i admit to being very addicted i started playing just after sophie was born cos i found myself bored some days and her dad played it (she slept constantly), i force myself not to have the comp about on the weekend so i am not tempted to log on when im bored ;)

dont talk yogurts to me! sophie has a lovely habit of walking around with hers not matter how many times i tell her to sit down with it so i get lots of spillage, luckily only in the kitchen

its far too addictive, i didnt play it for a few months but lately its my little treat in the morning for an hour before tackling the day ahead...mark even makes me go online if im looking rather angry apparently it helps with my hormonal rage...

haha! i have to avoid anything like that, i would get far too addicted and wouldn't stop!!!

mark even makes me go online if im looking rather angry apparently it helps with my hormonal rage...

mind you, i could do with some help to control my moods these days! :winkwink:

Hi Girls :wave:

I am also an ex-WoWer - I played for about a year but gave up about a year and a half ago as I liked it a little too much :blush: OH and I both played at the time. We have talked about renewing one of our accounts for us both to use but I am not sure I would leave the house once I am on mat leave. Plus half the fun before was questing together. Never say never though...........

Have any of you had much hip pain at all? I have had it since about 22 weeks and my MW would hopefully right itself but it is still super sore and now keeping me awake at night :sad1: I had a really crappy night last night and ended up off work AGAIN today so I have called my MW and requested a referral to the obstetric physio. Hopefully they will be able to help me out a little bit.

The ironic thing is that I have been waiting for a day with nice weather to get out and do some gardening - today was absolutely glorious weather-wise but my hip kept me inside with my feet up :rolleyes:

Mmm yoghurts. My new favorite thing at the moment is muller rice oh they are so creamy and delicious :thumbup:

So officially third tri today - It is hard to believe that we are all >/= 2/3 of the way there and out LO's will be here in 8-12 weeks. LO has been dancing and fluttering all day long :cloud9: I am so excited to meet her come May-time :mrgreen:

It has been a real pleasure getting to know you all on this thread through our 2nd trimesters. Are we all going to abandon this thread now in favour of the third tri one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->