*** May Babies ***

I have had a lot of low back pain especially in the evening but yesterday my OH bought me a dreamgeni pillow which i slept on last night and i felt better this morning ... altho I did sleep in until 10! How is everyone with putting on weight atm? I have lost 1 stone 3lbs over the past 3 months so not put on any and pre pregnancy jeans still fitting but I am a plus size girl anyway!

Off to maybe have a nap now ... I find the longer I sleep the more tired I am during the day! x x x

I think I may be heavier than I've ever been in my entire life before, which isn't filling me with much joy! I'm going to start swimming three or four times a week, and some other kind of exercise too as I can't keep on like this.

I started swimming ... it really relaxes me I could spend hours at the pool!!!

I went swimming too this week - so lovely to be bouyant and bobbing around. Very relaxing and refreshing - wish I had a pool!

H&F - you've lost alot of weight, guess it's due to sickness? I've not put on any weight yet...not that I needed to really!

Jolou - if I have a girl I won't have to buy anything either as I've kept all my DD's clothes from birth. And if I have a boy, well I'll have to do some serious shopping or try and swap some bits with other mummies! I am so tired most of the time and getting loads of sleep. Naps and early nights....looking forward to some renewed energy levels whenever that's supposed to kick in!!

Lillprutten - haven't heard of BRIO but my DD was 56cms when she was born and is tall like her mummy O:) To be honest she wasn't in her pram for very long and we have the Maclaren buggy which is great for tall babies.

Hope everyone else is feeling well. My DH treated me to a spa day this week and I had a lovely pregnancy massage, swim, lots of naps and it was bliss. Felt like a new woman. Now if I could do that every month, I'd feel like a million dollars!!:happydance:

Mojo, how lucky are you having a spa day?? That's my idea of sheer bliss!

Hiya guys, how is everyone doing

I am very happy to be here even if some people are saying I have moved over to early

Are any of you guys having lower back and hip pain

I am having pains and last night was in agony because of the pains in my hip. Have you looked up SPD?

Hi Missy, Nice to see you over here. I am having lower back pain at the top of my bum on the right hand side. I looked it up earlier and believe it to be sciatica :-( It's so painful!

mmm its not nice, only on my left side

Really want a nice hot bath lol

Will look up spd now, thanks hun

Hey missy... :hi:

A few of us popped over a little early.. !!

And I do find the 2nd tri threads much more relevant now! And I love the buggy talk on this thread... I'm off shopping tomorrow :)

Hope everyone else is well? Soooo glad it is Friday!!

I went to see Kasabian last night and I don't think the little bean was too happy with the loud music!! I had lots of cramps until we left!!:laugh2:

I'm getting pains in my hips, they're not too bad though so hopefully nothing :) Is anyone doing anything fun tonight? I was supposed to be seeing FOB but of course he didn't call x

just watching Children in need

I really want some ice cream

Hi girls,

So when is everyone getting their gender scan? And do you have a boy or girl preference?

I'm getting mine on 12/21. Just 1 more month I can't wait! I'll be 18w1d so hopefully he/she cooperates. I would rather peanut be a girl, but I think I'm having a boy and I am happy with that too =)

I can't wait till you all know what gender babies you are having! I'm anxious to see how many boys compared to girls there'll be.

am on team yellow as fancy a surprise after finding out with the other 2! have a feeling it is a boy though and was right with the other 2. we shall see!

howdy everyone :)

well i am getting back pain, but i'm finding it difficult to work out whether it's baby pain or just general sciatica and backpain as i have that in any case... i also keep getting the odd sharp pain in my hip joint, but on the inside if you know what i mean? kind of through my bikini line? but then it stops hurting.

another thing is, i can feel my uterus, but it's only on one side. i can feel a solid lump on the left hand side but i'm still all soft and squishy on the right hand side. i had my scan and they said everything was normal, so i'm not worried about it. just wondering how weird it is? ha.

abz xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->