*** May Babies ***

Hey abz I can feel a solid little lump in the middle

All my joints seem to have gone loose again

I have my gender scan booked in for 23 Dec. Hubby wants a girl but I really don't mind as long as we have a healthy baby!! Looking forward to hitting the Christmas sales though :)

Thought i better move myself into 2nd trimster. Im due 7th May by my dating scan.

Thought i better move myself into 2nd trimster. Im due 7th May by my dating scan.

same day as me!!! :happydance:
Me too me too LMAO heehee

i wonder if our babies will decided 2 arrive on the same day! lol!

am tired 2day. dylan woke me 2 times last night trying 2 climb in2 bed beside me so i had 2 take him back again. on the 2nd occassion erin woke up 2 :dohh: oh sleeps thru it all and now i'm up with the kids and he's still sleeping. and he wonders why i fall asleep on the sofa every night!!!

Good Morning May Mummies :hi:

I know I kept saying I was going to stay in first tri until my scan on Wednesday but it just so lonely over there now so I have finally come to join you :mrgreen:

I had a work party last night - I have been so paranoid about what to wear but I don't think anyone guessed my secret :winkwink: It did help that there is another lady who has recently announced her pregnancy who is really showing now so all pregnancy/baby focus was on her. Plus the dress I had on was quite busty and revealing so I think that helped detract from my thicker waistline - hopefully they just think I have been overdoing it on the cake and pies hahaha!

It is odd as when I first got my BFP I wanted to shout my news from the rooftops and tell EVERYONE but we decided to keep it quiet at least until after the scan (only 3 more sleeps :happydance:). But now we have kept it under wraps for so long I have started to like having this awesome secret and kinda of want to keep it secret for as long as I can. Has anyone else felt like this?

Still no nasty side effects to report from the flu jab on wednesday. The red patch on my arm has faded and is no longer hotter than the rest of my skin - but there is still a lump in the muscle which is slowly going. I am grateful to have had the jab as I really don't think my immune system can take a battering from swoo just now!

I am about 5 pages behind on this thread and have to go out soon so will have to pop on later and catch up properly on how you have all been doing.

Have a good morning everyone :hugs:

PS Abz - congratulations on coming out ;)

Hi ladies :wave:

I am due on the 28th May 2010:happydance: I am so happy to have made it to 2nd Tri and to be able to join you ladies here :)

Here is a some pics of my 12 week scan (any guesses on gender would be welcome :)):

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/Pic212weeks.jpg

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/Pic112weeks.jpg

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/marie1579/Pic312weeks.jpg

FruFru - I think its amazing that you have waited so long to tell people. I had trouble just waiting 2 weeks to tell people after my first doctors appt at 6 weeks! I can't imagine being so far along and still not having told! ITs really awesome! Good for you! I know who to go to if I ever have a secret LOL!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modo - Cute scan pics! No idea from the look of them what the gender might be, but for fun, I'll guess boy. I'm so bad at guessing though - its probably a girl!

So my 3 year old started with a little cold yesterday. Not toooo bad as of yet, just stuffy nose and little fever. I hope he doesn't get worse than that! Its so sad when they are sick. Just feel soooo bad for him. The only good thing is that they turn into little cuddlebugs when they feel sick. We spent the afternoon and night on the sofa. Good for me, I love sitting around these days! I hope he feels better today. I'm so paranoid... I hope its not the beginning of the Swine Flu. Plus - Thanksgiving is Thursday, so I hope he is all better by then. If he is any worse tomorrow I'll probably bring him into the pediatrician and get him checked out...

As for me - I had nightmares ALL night. I dreamed that I was bleeding and started going into labor (at this stage - way too early). For some reason we were at a hotel. I was trying to get to the hospital, but just getting to the car was a huge ordeal. I was ending up having to drive myself... and then I realized I was 18 hours away from MY hospital, so I had to find a closer one...I was all panicked in my dream. It was so scary!

Then I literally was up about 10 times last night to pee. Really annoying. I still feel like I have to pee every 2 minutes. I think the baby is using my bladder as a trampoline or something. I guess thats good though, cause I didn't feel him at all yesterday and it was kinda making me nervous, so at least I know everything is okay...

And thats about it. :)

modo: Welcome over. I am useless at guessing the nub photos so can not really tell.

LogansMama: I hope your son gets better soon. I know what you mean about nightmares, I have had them every night for a while now and if my husband does something bad in a dream I take it out on him in the morning (not fair, I know).

Modo I'll say girl =)

Logansmama I hope your son gets well soon. This cold season is just kicking everyone's booty =(

Thank you for your responses! I don't mind either way :)

I went shopping and bought some baby clothes today all in white or yellow. They are so cute!

Modo - Congrats on scan. Sorry can't help with the scan pics. When I look at my own I'm like what the hell is this nub theory anyway :haha:

FruFru - Good luck with your scan on Weds :happydance: I have kept my pregnancy secret from majority of people at work as just didn't want parents and children from school to know. I've also not told all of my friends yet as I've had such a struggle actually having a pregnancy that sticks that although I'm overjoyed I'm pregnant, I don't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops. Do you understand what I mean? It is really strange actually.... I'm so happy but still anxious that all goes well. Sorry if I don't make any sense at all :wacko:

Logansmama :hugs: for that terrible dream/nightmare. My dreams have become so vivid so to have a dream like that would be serouisly frightening. I could not sleep the other night because of something really similar xx

I have an officially disappearing waistline!!!!!!!!! I've seriously gained 1.5" round my waist overnight it appears. I'm not used to this! Well, I better get used to it. It is only going to go one way :haha: Arrggghhhhh

hi not been on in a while so not really caught up yet. had my midwife appointment on thurs n had a full bladder so got the heartbeat really high up like just where my ribs are went to compare it to mine and got a just as clear heartbeat where baby should have been and said was i sure there was only one i bleedin well hope so lol. had my bloods test for downs and im so nervous it hadn't crossed my mind til the night before and now i'm just hoping everything is ok. how is everyone else doing :)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->